CBD is often associated with the recreational use of the drug “marijuana.” No matter what it is, if it contains CBD, hemp, or any other substance associated with marijuana, a lot of people are skeptical because the plant is notorious for giving users a high. Thankfully, with the increasing popularity of CBD, more people are becoming educated about the substance and are more open to giving it a try. But with so many brands on the market, where do you even begin with deciding which one to buy?
In today’s ThoughtCloud CBD review, we will give you a bit more insight into a brand that is firmly entrenched in the CBD space. Hopefully, this review will help you to determine if this could be a brand that would benefit you.
If you are thinking about buying CBD products, ThoughtCloud is a great store to check out. The company produces pure CBD oil that originates from hemp plants grown in Colorado. Since the brand’s products don’t contain any CBD, they are legal to buy throughout the United States.
ThoughtCloud Quick Summary
“Blown away by how much my skin has cleared up since using Ozonated CBD Topical Skin. My skin hasn’t looked so good in years.”
Who Is ThoughtCloud CBD?
ThoughtCloud CBD was founded by Leo Pena, a formulator and believer in the holistic medical approach. From day one, the company mission has been to bring consumers the purest and highest quality CBD products on the planet. ThoughtCloud takes pride in offering all-natural, organically-sourced, lab-tested CBD for overall health and wellbeing.
The company is an online brand that is based in Portland, Oregon. It has been voted as the number one CBD brand on Instagram. ThoughtCloud is doing very innovative and interesting things in the CBD space, like combining highly concentrated amounts of other cannabinoids with CBD. It also uses ozonation in its topical line for its protecting and anti-inflammatory properties.
The company vision has always been to make 100% organic plant medicine that is free of additives, preservatives, and other harmful chemicals. Ultimately, ThoughtCloud strives to improve immune function, promote enhanced metabolic homeostasis, and assist in enhancing mental well-being. ThoughtCloud states on the website that its goal is to treat the system and not just the symptoms.
The ThoughtCloud product lineup reflects the company’s innovation in the industry. It offers an impressive selection of products, giving customers a lot of choices depending on their needs. All of the products contain less than 0.03% THC, which allows ThoughtCloud to ship its products all across the country.
ThoughtCloud CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the things that really stand out about ThoughtCloud CBD.
- Impressive Product Collection: The company offers a wide selection of products ranging from CBD oils, topicals, vapes, and even bath bombs. It offers both full-spectrum and isolate products. It’s obvious that the minds behind this brand apply extensive knowledge when it comes to holistic practices and CBD science.
- CO2 Extraction: ThoughtCloud is committed to sustainable and clean-sourcing, and it uses CO2 extraction methods. This is the most expensive method of extracting CBD, but it ensures that products are free of contaminants. CO2 extraction is a great reflection of product quality.
- Social Media Presence: ThoughtCloud has a strong social media presence. While its don’t have a huge following on Facebook (about 6,200-page likes), it has over 150,000 followers on Instagram. You can also find the brand on Twitter and Pinterest. It updates all of these platforms regularly and engages with followers. Its biggest channel is Instagram – and it has been voted as the number one CBD brand present on the platform.
- Money-Back Guarantee: ThoughtCloud has a very lenient return policy. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase, you can request a full refund on the purchase price within 30 days.
- Free Shipping: The company offers free shipping within the United States, which is always a bigger winner with us. It also ships worldwide, which isn’t something that we see very often. So if you aren’t based in the United States, you can still get your hands on ThoughtCloud CBD products. There is an $8.75 flat rate for international shipping.
ThoughtCloud CBD: Negative Thoughts
On the company website, ThoughtCloud claims to have third-party lab tests done twice after processing. These tests are allegedly done through both the crude and formulation stages. However, lab reports aren’t readily available online. You need to contact the company if you want to see the lab results.
These days, most reputable companies have lab reports available for customers to view directly on the website, so this is definitely an area that ThoughtCloud CBD has slipped up in. We hope that we will see these tests made accessible to the public in the near future. It will go a long way in speaking to the transparency of the company.
“The 3000 mg CBD oil has helped me so much with my anxiety and depression. I take a few drops every morning and it really helps me to get through the day.”
ThoughtCloud CBD Products
ThoughtCloud offers far too many products to list each one individually. Below we will give you an overview based on groups that products are separated into on the company website.
- CBD Oil: There is a large selection of CBD oils offered by ThoughtCloud, including a full-spectrum range and isolate range. The full-spectrum range is available in strengths of between 500 mg and 3,000 mg. There are two varieties: CBD in coconut oil and CBD in cold-pressed hemp. There are also full-spectrum CBG and CBN formulas. The isolate range is only available as a CBD in coconut oil formula and comes in three strengths: 750 mg, 1,500 mg, and 3,000 mg.
- Pet Products: There are three full-spectrum CBD oils for pets. They are in a cold pressed hemp formula and come in three strengths: 200 mg, 400 mg, and 800 mg.
- Vape & Supplies: The vaping collection includes a vape pen, pod, and a full-spectrum vape CBD (600 mg) in a 30 ml bottle. You can also purchase a vape bundle.
- Beauty Products: The beauty range includes facial masks, facial serum in Ozonated Jojoba oil, facial beauty bar, pain management balm, bath bombs, and the world’s only ozonated CBD Topical Skin Issue Resolver (300 mg).
- Signature Series: There is a Signature Series of CBD oils that come in three varieties: Daily, Super, and Ultra. The respective strengths are 900 mg, 1,800 mg, and 3,000 mg.
ThoughtCloud CBD: Costs
- CBD Oil: Since there is such a large range of CBD oils available, prices vary vastly. The three CBD oil isolates are sold for $65.99, $118.00, and $227.16, respectively. The full-spectrum oils range between $45.60 for the 500 mg CBD in coconut oil to $259.16 for the 3,000 mg CBD in cold-pressed hemp. The most expensive oils are the high CBG 2,200 mg inflammation and allergy formula, and the high CBN blend 2,220 mg, which sell for $355.55.
- Pet Products: The 200 mg CBD oil goes for $25.99, 400 mg costs $46.79, and 800 mg will cost you $83.17.
- Vape Supplies: The vape pen costs $49.95, vape pods are $9.95, and the vape CBD is $45.99. The vape bundle sells for $74.39.
- Beauty Products: The beauty products range in price between $8.99 for a bath bomb to $54.99 for the pain management balms. You can also buy beauty bundles (containing a facial mask, facial serum, and facial beauty bar) for $99.99.
- Signature Series: The 900 mg bottle costs $92.99, 1,800 mg goes for $163.33, and the 3,000 mg oil is sold for $291.00.
“Sleeping so much better thanks to this CBD oil. I suffer from acute pain and anxiety which contributes to my insomnia, but the CBD oil has been a great help.”
Final Thoughts on ThoughtCloud CBD
ThoughtCloud CBD is a highly recommended CBD retailer. With its 100% organic and pure products, impressive collection, money-back guarantee, and innovation in the industry, you can’t go wrong with this brand.
ThoughtCloud will appeal to any educated consumer in the holistic health and wellness space. This is a brand that knows what it’s doing, and it is executing it brilliantly.