About Charlotte’s Web: Trustworthiness & Industry Prominence
The Charlotte’s Web brand was founded in 2012 by the Stanley Brothers. Charlotte’s Web started as a mission to help a young girl named Charlotte Figi, who suffered from a rare form of epilepsy that produced hundreds of grand mal seizures per week. The company claims to have a simple but important purpose: to better the planet and the people living upon it. They strive to pioneer a future for those seeking peace in mind, body, and soul.
Quality, Credentials, & Lab Testing
Charlotte’s Web makes it simple to find a product’s certificate of analysis (COA). On each product’s packaging, you will find a unique lot number. Using this number, you can search for the specific lab results of your product.
If you aren’t sure what to look for on a COA, Charlotte’s Web even explains how to check for cannabinoids, terpenes, as well as THC content and chemical residue. (It’s worth noting however that these reports are not available before you buy).
Return Policy & Quality Assurance
Currently, Charlotte’s Web only ships their products within the US and Canada. However, they do try to accommodate their US customers by providing free shipping on all orders. Additionally, customers have a 30-day return policy for damaged and unused products.
Product Manufacturing Process
Charlotte’s Web sources their hemp from top-quality farms in Colorado. The company oversees production from seed to bottle, beginning with high-quality raw materials. Extraction is done using only the highest quality parts of the plant (flowers and stems). For the majority of their products, Charlotte’s Web uses CO2 extraction. However, their Original Formula oil is IPA-extracted, which is the same process they used when they first crafted CBD oil.
Additional Product Information
While Charlotte’s Web products aren’t ‘certified’ organic, they do implement pesticide and herbicide-free growing methods. And, the company remains eager to gain certification in the future.
Most products on the Charlotte’s web site are full-spectrum and contain a blend of hemp’s natural phytonutrients. Additionally, the company sells a THC-free CBD oil for customers who feel more reserved about consuming this compound.
Charlotte’s Web Review: Highlights
There are plenty of positive things we could say about Charlotte’s Web, but here are a few of the things that stand out.
- Remarkable story of Charlotte Figi. This is the company that surprised the world with the story of Charlotte Figi. Charlotte’s Web is now a Memoriam to the beloved little girl. As for supporting the greater community, they certainly set an example for other brands. Charlotte’s Web is a company with a heart and soul.
- Affordable prices. Thanks to the company’s updated pricing structure, Charlotte’s Web is very affordable and offers exceptionally good value for the money. You could find cheaper products elsewhere, but they wouldn’t be the same quality as Charlotte’s Web. On a quality-to-price ratio, few other brands can compare.
- Political activists. Led by the slogan In E’art’h We Trust, the brand has teamed up with Shepard Fairey's Studio Number One to help promote hemp’s benefits. As well as encouraging a political movement, the brand is keen to educate their global customers.
- Love Reward Program. The company has a rewards program that allows you to earn points every time you make a purchase. For every $1 you spend, you get one point. 100 points will get you a $5 cashback reward that can be applied to any CW Hemp products.
- Certificates of Analysis. Customers can access the Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product directly on the company website. This ensures that products contain the quantity of cannabinoids that they claim to. COAs also show details on the levels of solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, and THC in each product.
In all honesty, finding a fault with Charlotte’s Web is difficult. Shipping costs can be quite steep, but this is (literally and figuratively) a small price to pay for such effective, world-renowned products.
Where to Buy Charlotte’s Web Products
For customers in the US or Canada, the best place to buy Charlotte’s Web products is their official site. Additionally, you can visit one of the many retail stores that stock their products. To find your closest retailer, use the ‘store locator’ tool on the site.
International consumers can find Charlotte’s Web products from other online stores. Savagecabbage and naturesangels are both popular with UK customers, and they also ship to a few select locations in Europe.
Best Charlotte’s Web Products: Product Selection & Costs
Charlotte’s Web offers a wide range of products, including balms and oils. Take a look at our overview below.
The CBD oils come in four different flavors: Lemon Twist, Mint Chocolate, Olive Oil (Natural), and Orange Blossom. Each product shows the amount of CBD per serving – options include 7mg (210mg total), 17mg (510mg total), 50mg (1500mg total), and 60mg (1800mg total) per 1ml serving. Each bottle contains 30ml of oil. However, for some strengths, customers can opt for a 10ml sample size or a large 100ml bottle. Options also include a THC-free oil.
[Costs range from $24.99 to $274.99]
There are two strengths of CBD capsules; 15 mg and 25 mg. Each option comes in counts of 30, 60, or 90 capsules. They contain only two ingredients: full-spectrum hemp extract and extra virgin olive oil.
[Costs range from $39.99 to $119.99]
There are three types of gummies on Charlotte's Web site: Sleep, Recovery, and Calm. Each option contains 10 mg of CBD per serving. The sleep option also contains 3 mg of melatonin, while the Calm also contains 50 mg of L-theanine and 75 mg of Lemon Balm. The Recovery capsules contain 25-50 mg of Ginger and 50 mg of Turmeric. Each pack comes in counts of either 30 or 60 gummies.
[Costs range from $29.99 to $56.99]
The Charlotte’s Web topical range is vast; it includes balms, creams, ointments, gels, and more. The products are also available in a range of applications that include roll-ons, sticks, and pumps. Customers can choose between Charlotte’s Web topicals, as well as their sister brand CBDMedic. Whether it’s a CBD skincare cream for exfoliation or a pain relief stick, there are choices upon choices.
[Costs range from $19.99 to $39.99]
Charlotte’s Web has a range of CBD products for dogs, including Hemp Extract Drops, Chews, and Balm. Some of the products are specialized based on age or condition, like their Hip and Joint Chews. In terms of strength, you can find a range from 150mg chews to 510mg oils.
[Costs range from $19.99 to $149.99]
One great way of saving some money is investing in a Charlotte’s Web product bundle. These come in almost any combination of oil, topical, capsule, gummies, and CBD pet products. And with over 28 different bundles, customers are sure to find something to suit them.
[Costs range from $35.98 to $239.97]
Charlotte’s Web Review: Final Thoughts
We’ve seen our fair share of CBD oils, but there’s no doubt that Charlotte Web CBD oil is a powerhouse in the industry. The company isn’t afraid to adapt or develop their products, and this flexibility is a huge strength. We see CW Hemp maintaining its leading status on the market for a long, long time.