About Charlotte’s Web: Trustworthiness & Industry Prominence
The Charlotte’s Web brand was founded in 2012 by the Stanley Brothers. Charlotte’s Web started as a mission to help a young girl named Charlotte Figi, who suffered from a rare form of epilepsy that produced hundreds of grand mal seizures per week. The company claims to have a simple but important purpose: to better the planet and the people living upon it. They strive to pioneer a future for those seeking peace in mind, body, and soul.
Quality, Credentials, & Lab Testing
Charlotte’s Web makes it simple to find a product’s certificate of analysis (COA). On each product’s packaging, you will find a unique lot number. Using this number, you can search for the specific lab results of your product.
If you aren’t sure what to look for on a COA, Charlotte’s Web even explains how to check for cannabinoids, terpenes, as well as THC content and chemical residue. However, lab reports only appear to become available once you’ve purchased a product, which is a big letdown. Most other brands make these reports readily available on their websites to everyone.
Return Policy & Quality Assurance
Currently, Charlotte’s Web only ships their products within the US and Canada. However, they do try to accommodate their US customers by providing free shipping on orders of $75+. Additionally, customers have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with any of the products, you can return the unused portion of the product within 30 days and receive a full refund.
Product Manufacturing Process
Charlotte’s Web sources their hemp from top-quality farms in Colorado. The company oversees production from seed to bottle, beginning with high-quality raw materials. Extraction is done using only the highest quality parts of the plant (flowers and stems). For the majority of their products, Charlotte’s Web uses CO2 extraction. However, their Original Formula oil is IPA-extracted, which is the same process they used when they first crafted CBD oil.
Additional Product Information
While Charlotte’s Web products aren’t ‘certified’ organic, they do implement pesticide and herbicide-free growing methods. And, the company remains eager to gain certification in the future.
Most products on the Charlotte’s web site are full-spectrum and contain a blend of hemp’s natural phytonutrients. Additionally, the company sells a THC-free CBD oil for customers who feel more reserved about consuming this compound.
Charlotte’s Web Review: Highlights
There are plenty of positive things we could say about Charlotte’s Web, but here are a few of the things that stand out.
- Remarkable story of Charlotte Figi. This is the company that surprised the world with the story of Charlotte Figi. Charlotte’s Web is now a Memoriam to the beloved little girl. As for supporting the greater community, they certainly set an example for other brands. Charlotte’s Web is a company with a heart and soul.
- Affordable prices. Thanks to the company’s updated pricing structure, Charlotte’s Web is very affordable and offers exceptionally good value for money. You could find cheaper products elsewhere, but they wouldn’t be the same quality as Charlotte’s Web. On a quality-to-price ratio, few other brands can compare.
- B-Corp Certification. Charlotte's Web is now a B-corp, which means their values are as important as profit. Companies that receive this certification demonstrate a commitment to transparency and accountability. In the case of CW, they're committed to protecting the interests of the environment, communities, customers, and workers. It's always wonderful to see companies that are committed to more than just turning a profit and are focused on changing lives.
- Discount Programs. The company has discount programs for military, nurses, first-responders, and teachers and students. They offer personel in these areas a 20% discount to show appreciation for their service.
- Force of Love. Charlotte's Web is committed to giving back with a strong dedication to "the force of good." The company has partnered with numerous charities and non-profits, such as Realm of Caring, High Fives non-profit, and Freedom Service Dogs of America to give back to the earth, communities, and people. They are all about love, integrity, and respect, which is refreshing to see.
In all honesty, finding a fault with Charlotte’s Web is difficult. However, we are disappointed that lab reports aren’t readily available on the website. Although there are lab report “examples” for several products, customers need to buy a product before they can access it’s official lab results.
Also, shipping costs can be quite steep, but this is (literally and figuratively) a small price to pay for such effective, world-renowned products.
Where to Buy Charlotte’s Web Products
For customers in the US or Canada, the best place to buy Charlotte’s Web products is their official site. Additionally, you can visit one of the many retail stores that stock their products. To find your closest retailer, use the ‘store locator’ tool on the site.
International consumers can find Charlotte’s Web products from other online stores. Savagecabbage and naturesangels are both popular with UK customers, and they also ship to a few select locations in Europe.
Best Charlotte’s Web Products: Product Selection & Costs
Charlotte’s Web offers a wide range of products, including balms and oils. Take a look at our overview below.
The CBD oils come in four different flavors: Lemon Twist, Mint Chocolate, Olive Oil (Natural), and Orange Blossom. Each product shows the amount of CBD per serving – options include 17mg (510mg total), 50mg (1500mg total), and 60mg (1800mg total) per 1ml serving. Each bottle contains 30ml of oil. However, there is also the option to buy 100ml bottles with total CBD content 1,700mg, 5,000mg, and 6,000mg, respectively. Options also include a THC-free oil, which contains 25mg CBD per 1ml serving.
[Costs range from $47.99 to $119.99]
There are two strengths of CBD capsules; 15 mg and 25 mg. Each option comes in counts of 30, 60, or 90 capsules. They contain only two ingredients: full-spectrum hemp extract and extra virgin olive oil.
[Costs range from $39.99 to $169.99]
There are five types of gummies on Charlotte's Web site: Sleep, Calm, Immunity, Recovery, and Daily Wellness. The sleep, calm, immunity, and recovery varieties contains 10 mg of CBD per serving. The sleep option also contains 3 mg of melatonin, while the Calm also contains 75 mg of Lemon Balm. The Recovery capsules contain 25-50 mg of Ginger and 50 mg of Turmeric and the Immunity blend also contains Astragalus + Vitamin C & D3. Each pack comes in counts of either 30, 60, or 90 gummies. The Daily Wellness blend comes in concentrations of 15mg or 25mg CBD per gummy and have a raspberry lime flavor. There are also THC-free gummies available in 15mg and 25mg CBD servings. Most varieties are available to purchase in 3-pack bundles at a discounted price.
[Costs range from $23.99 to $209.97]
The Charlotte’s Web topical range is vast; it includes balms, creams, ointments, gels, and more. The products are also available in a range of applications that include roll-ons, sticks, and pumps. Customers can choose between Charlotte’s Web topicals, as well as their sister brand CBDMedic. Whether it’s a CBD skincare cream for moisturizing or a pain relief stick, there are choices upon choices.
[Costs range from $11.99 to $39.99]
Charlotte’s Web pets line includes Extract Drops, and Chews. Some of the products are specialized based on age or condition, like their Hip and Joint Chews. In terms of strength, you can find a range from 150mg chews to 510mg oils.
[Costs range from $15.99 to $149.99]
Charlotte’s Web Review: Final Thoughts
We’ve seen our fair share of CBD oils, but there’s no doubt that Charlotte Web CBD oil is a powerhouse in the industry. The company isn’t afraid to adapt or develop their products, and this flexibility is a huge strength. We see CW Hemp maintaining its leading status in the market for a long, long time.