About CBD Pure: Trustworthiness & Industry Prominence
CBD Pure was founded in 2016 with the primary goal of producing CBD oil that wasn’t only high-quality but also reasonably priced. It’s a family-owned business based in the lush green Pacific Northwest. The company is committed to producing a line of natural, wholesome products that’ll make a difference in people’s health and lives.
Although they appear to be a stellar brand with premium-quality products, their Trustpilot rating doesn’t quite live up to this reputation. However, there are only three reviews on Trustpilot, and two of them are a full 5-star rating, while one of them is a 1-star rating, citing customer service and the shipping policy as reasons. The majority of other CBD Pure brand reviews found on the internet are positive, so we don’t think it’s fair to write them off because of one bad review.
Quality, Credentials, & Lab Testing
CBD Pure’s CBD oil is derived from certified organic-standard industrial hemp grown in Washington and Colorado. After harvest, crops are tested for a full range of heavy metals and chemicals, and every plant must pass strict quality control measures before entering the processing facility.
Every batch of every product is tested three times; at harvest, at the production facility, and then by a third-party lab. The Certificates of Analysis (COA’s) for each product are available to view directly on the CBD Pure website. The reports are very detailed and were updated over the last few months – so you know the information is relevant. Moreover, the results confirm that the products are high-quality and safe.
Return Policy & Quality Assurance
CBD Pure prides itself on making the highest-quality CBD products and confidently stands behind them. Customer satisfaction is a top priority, which is why the brand offers a 90-day guarantee. If you don’t experience the benefits you were hoping for or simply aren’t happy with the results, you can return the product within 90 days, and the company will refund the purchase price.
Product Manufacturing Process
CBDPure follows strict manufacturing guidelines set by the cGMP as well as rigorous quality control protocols to ensure its CBD products are of the highest quality on the market. From soil to oil, the company claims to control and test every link in the chain and ensure every drop of CBD Pure is the best and most natural source of CBD.
Organic farming techniques and minimal processing are how CBD Pure keeps its CBD as natural as possible. The company only uses organically-raised hemp plants and utilizes pure CO2 supercritical extraction instead of cheaper chemical solvents. This ensures the retention of the full-spectrum of natural cannabinoids, natural oils, terpenes, and phytonutrients from the whole-plant extract.
Additional Product Information (Ingredients, Cannabinoid Profiles, etc.)
CBD Pure has a commitment to purity, and as such, they only use two ingredients in their CBD oil; high-potency cannabidiol (CBD) and a base of unprocessed natural hemp oil. The company never uses isolate or chemical extractions, and every drop of CBD Pure is derived from full-spectrum hemp.
CBD Pure Review: Highlights
There are many things to love about CBD Pure, including the things we’ve listed below. Here are a few reasons we think CBD Pure is so outstanding:
- Super Affordable Pricing: Compared to other similar quality brands, CBD Pure’s range of therapeutic CBD tinctures are actually super affordable – and, in our opinion, makeup one of the best values in the industry.
- 100% Organic: Every one of CBD Pure’s oil tinctures is sourced from an organic industrial hemp farm in remote Colorado and is tested for trace amounts of fertilizer, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee: When a brand offers a money-back guarantee, it’s a good indication that they’re confident in what they’re offering. And with a 90-day guarantee, CBD Pure must be very confident. Most other brands with a money-back guarantee set it at 30 days. Additionally, CBD Pure states that there is no fine print or hoops to jump through. If you don’t like it, a refund is guaranteed - it’s an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, as they call it. The company wants every order to be completely risk-free.
- CBD oil color: When it comes to CBD oil, color matters a great deal. The CBD Pure oil has a golden yellow color, which is the standard for CBD oils extracted via the CO2 method. It’s considered high-quality and safe oil. And since it doesn’t have any hints of a green tint, we could surmise that CBD Pure has done a great job in removing excess plant particles.
- Transparency and Lab Reports: CBDPure wholeheartedly believes in complete transparency when it comes to exactly what’s in every product. Therefore the website contains a lot of important information regarding manufacturing processes, ingredients, and more. Additionally, lab reports are easily accessible to everyone who visits the site.
If there’s one thing we can fault CBD Pure on, it’s their lack of product variety. The CBD oil is only available in three strengths; the most potent of which is 1,000mg – which simply won’t cut it for some people. There are many other brands out there selling higher potency CBD oils. Additionally, the brand doesn’t offer any flavor options yet.
The other three products offered by CBD Pure; softgels, cream, and CBD for pets, are each only available in one potency option. So as you can probably tell, there isn’t much of a selection when shopping for CBD products from CBD Pure.
Where to Buy CBD Pure Products
CBD Pure does not ship internationally outside the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. In the U.S., the company ships to every state. Customers can easily shop online through the brand website. It’s easy to navigate, and each product has a detailed description, so you know exactly what you’re purchasing.
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any information on the shipping policy, like how much it costs or how long it takes. However, they do mention that delivery is quick.
Best CBD Pure Products: Summary of Costs & Product Selection
The CBD Pure product line is quite limited, but there’s no denying the high-quality. Read on to discover what this brand has to offer.
CBD Pure’s oils are available in three potency options; 300mg, 600mg, and 1,000mg. The only difference between the three is strength. Every potency comes from the same full-spectrum organic hemp plants. Each one comes in a 30mL bottle and has a natural hemp flavor. So with the 300mg option, you get 10mg of CBD per daily serving, 20mg with the 600mg potency, and 33mg with the 1,000mg bottle.
[Cost Range: $29.99 - $79.99]
The CBD softgels have a total CBD content of 750mg. Each bottle contains 30 easy-to-swallow softgels - each with 25mg of CBD. They use the same organic full-spectrum CBD oil found in the CBD tinctures but deliver in a convenient oral softgel.
The CBD Pure Muscle & Joint formula contains 250mg of full-spectrum CBD. It’s a non-greasy formula and also contains menthol and white willow bark to boost its effectiveness. The formula is fast-acting, providing targeted comfort within 2 - 3 minutes from being applied.
CBDPet 100 is a pet CBD oil that’s been developed for those wanting to share CBD with their furry friends. Each bottle contains 100mg of CBD, which can simply be added to your pet’s food. It also has a natural hemp flavor.
CBD Pure Review: Summary & Final Thoughts
Between sourcing its products from some of the world’s best hemp, extracting using CO2 methods, and testing for potency and purity at every step, CBD Pure is at the forefront of the industry when it comes to clean, pure hemp extract. If strength and dosage are not major concerns to you, this is an outstanding choice.
However, if you want more choice when it comes to flavor and potency, you may find the CBD Pure product line a bit limited.
That said, CBD Pure definitely offers one of the best price-to-quality ratios. If you’re simply looking to enhance your overall health and wellness, there’s no going wrong with CBD Pure.