Welcome To ShoppingCBD!
Last updated March 19, 2019.
ShoppingCBD provides services to users throughout the world. Yoad is the data controller for your information.
International Privacy Laws
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Site
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio.
Social Network Services: If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including, for example, your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of our Platform. Web beacons are digital images that are used to log information on the Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Your Sharing of Your Information
The ShoppingCBD Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How ShoppingCBD Uses Your Information
ShoppingCBD generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of ShoppingCBD using your contact information;
- To contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the Services being provided to you.
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, ShoppingCBD may use it for any business purpose.
How ShoppingCBD Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, if you make a call or receive/respond to a text using the Service).
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests, including product requests.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect ShoppingCBD and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of ShoppingCBD or others.
- In the event that ShoppingCBD is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links
Data Security and Transfer
Your personal data is stored on servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. We take reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data. However, no company can fully prevent security risks. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to anyone under the age of consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that anyone under consent has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
To the extent that ShoppingCBD’s processing of your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, ShoppingCBD relies on your consent, given through affirmative assent upon visiting the ShoppingCBD Site, to process your information data. ShoppingCBD may also process information that constitutes your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to ShoppingCBD’s use of your personal information for this purpose at any time.
You may opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails or SMS messages from ShoppingCBD by by emailing us at info@ShoppingCBD.com. If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing info@ShoppingCBD.com. Please note that deletion of your personal information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
You may decline to share certain data with ShoppingCBD, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of the Site or Service. You may have the right to know what personal information ShoppingCBD has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to info@ShoppingCBD.com or by one of the other means listed below.
If you believe that ShoppingCBD has not adhered to this Policy, please contact ShoppingCBD by e-mail at info@ShoppingCBD.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
ShoppingCBD Contact Information
Please contact ShoppingCBD with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.