EFFECTIVE DATE: January 5, 2021.
ShoppingCBD accepts advertising on the ShoppingCBD website from third party (“Advertiser”), which may include third party content, banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements, collaborative content, contextual advertising, banners and badges provided or created by, or on behalf of, an Advertiser (collectively referred to as “Advertisements” or “Advertising”). ShoppingCBD does not accept any responsibility for the Advertising content. The Advertiser will, in any case, be responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising.
The guidelines in this policy governs acceptance of Advertisements by us as well as Advertisements removal. ShoppingCBD has sole and absolute discretion with regards to enforcement and interpretation of this policy and any other issues associated with Advertising on the ShoppingCBD website. ShoppingCBD may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the ShoppingCBD website.
- ShoppingCBD has sole and absolute discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the ShoppingCBD website. Under no circumstances will ShoppingCBD’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered as an endorsement of the service(s) and/or good(s) advertised or for the company that promotes, manufactures, distributes or advertises the goods or services.
- ShoppingCBD may at its own discretion accept Advertising that, in ShoppingCBD’s opinion, is in good taste and/or not factually accurate.
- There are certain categories of Advertisements that ShoppingCBD will not knowingly permit on the ShoppingCBD website at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- ‘Objectionable’ products (ShoppingCBD reserves the right to determine what is ‘objectionable’)
- Offensive material, deceptive or fraudulent
- Material that discriminates (real or implied), ridicules, misrepresents, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of national origin, age, race, gender, religion, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other status deemed inappropriate, rassist, discrimitative for the ShoppingCBD website
- Fireworks, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Pornography or related themes
- The simulation of an emergency
- Material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract individuals under the age of 21
- Media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated “miracle” claims
- Advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- ShoppingCBD uses native advertising practices, which means it may sometimes be difficult to distinguish between ShoppingCBD editorial content and Advertising. Therefore you should assume that content may be Advertising.
- A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser’s site or to relevant sponsored content area on the ShoppingCBD Site.
- ShoppingCBD retains the exclusive right to determine at its sole discretion how any and all search results for specific information by topic or keyword are displayed on the ShoppingCBD Site based on ShoppingCBD delivered search results. Advertising may appear in the search results.
- As described in the “Ads by Google” hyperlink in the Ads by Google section on the ShoppingCBD website, these “Ads by Google” are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
- ShoppingCBD reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether to remove, reject, accept or cancel Advertising from the ShoppingCBD website. ShoppingCBD cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile phones.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all foreign, domestic and international laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising and Advertising practices within the ShoppingCBD website (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. ShoppingCBD will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. Nevertheless, ShoppingCBD reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable regulations and laws, and if ShoppingCBD becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, ShoppingCBD may remove the Advertising from the ShoppingCBD website.