If you’ve never heard the term “Sunday Scaries” before, you have more than likely experienced it. It’s that anxious, empty feeling that you get when the weekend is coming to an end. As Monday morning closers in, the scaries only gain intensity: Am I ready for the week ahead? What’s waiting for me in my inbox? Have I gotten everything done I needed to do this weekend? In this Sunday Scaries CBD review, we will tell you everything about the brand with a mission to combat the Sunday scaries.
Many of us face anxieties right before the beginning of a new work week, which is what many refer to as the dreaded “Sunday Scaries.” Enter Sunday Scaries – a healthy, easy, and natural way to introduce CBD supplements into your everyday life.
Sunday Scaries offers THC-free CBD tinctures, gummies, edibles, and energy shots. It’s a funky, fun brand catering to those people who want to incorporate CBD into their lifestyle, as a way to reduce stress, relax, and, of course, beat the “Sunday Scaries.” Each of the products uses 100% organic, Colorado-grown hemp, and are third-party lab tested.
“I really love these gummies - they taste fantastic. They don’t leave a horrible after taste like many other gummies do. They help with anxiety and have improved my sleep significantly.”
Who is Sunday Scaries?
Sunday Scaries is a California-based company that was founded by Mike Sill and Beau Schmitt in 2017. They are bar owners, turned CBD advocates, who believe that nature and humor are the best medicine. On the website, they state that they created Sunday Scaries for just one reason: to help people to chill out so that they can enjoy life.
Mike is the integrator, and Beau is the visionary. There is a great story behind how and why they founded Sunday Scaries, which you can read more about on their website. Essentially, it all started when they were looking for a second location for their brick and mortar. It was a stressful process, and combined with their fast-paced lifestyles; they really needed something to help them to chill out a bit.
This was when one of their friends introduced them to CBD. They were blown away by how effective CBD was in calming their stresses, and this is when they decided to turn their entrepreneurial sights into the world of CBD.
Today, the company is still focused on the effectiveness of CBD as a natural option for anxiety relief. But, they also recognize that CBD offers various other benefits to customers, ranging from pain and nausea relief to better sleep and mood.
The company’s headquarters are in San Diego, CA, and the partners are also the owners of FOMO Bones, which sells CBD-infused dog treats.
Sunday Scaries Highlights
Sunday Scaries has managed to create a lot of hype in the world of CBD since they first started operating in 2017. Their products are very much loved by loyal customers, and by all accounts, they seem to be a legitimate and high-quality CBD brand.
Here are some of the Sunday Scaries highlights.
- Free Shipping: Sunday Scaries offers free shipping on all orders! Yes, you heard that right – all orders. Most companies require a minimum spend before offering free shipping, so we’re very impressed by this. Sunday Scaries doesn’t care if you spend $10 or $200, they will ship your order for free.
- Hemp Farming and Sourcing Practices: Sunday Scaries take their product quality very seriously. All CBD is extracted from organic industrial hemp that is grown on family farms in Colorado. They have also partnered with a third-party lab, called Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs. They test their CBD extracts for purity and safety.
- The Company Gives Back: The Sunday Scaries CBD Candy belts were created in honor of Julia, who was the younger sister of co-founder Mike. She died from suicide. For each purchase of the CBD candy, the company donates $1 to The Trevor Project. This is a non-profit organization focused on preventing suicide among LGBTQ youth.
- Packed with Safe, Natural Ingredients: Along with CBD, the Sunday Scaries products also contain vitamin B12, which is known to regulate the nervous system and Vitamin B13, which is believed to boost the immune system.
- Social Media: Sunday Scaries have an impressive social media presence. They have over 220,000 followers on Instagram and post on the platform regularly. They are also active on their Facebook page and sometimes host competitions/giveaways. You can find a lot of useful and valuable information here.
Sunday Scaries: Negative Thoughts
While we are impressed by most things regarding the Sunday Scaries brand, they don’t specify the extraction process that is used. The extraction method can have an impact on safety, quality, and the taste of the CBD oil.
Given that they use an independent third-party lab to test their products – and they’re transparent about sharing these lab results with customers – this isn’t necessarily a big concern. But still, it would be nice to have more details on the process that is used to produce their CBD.
“Absolutely love the CBD oil. Whenever my anxiety or stress levels get too high, I take a few drops. Within minutes my mind stops spinning and I feel more relaxed.”
Sunday Scaries Products
- CBD Gummies: The gummies are described as being the perfect everyday treat to support a focused, relaxed, and on-track vibe no matter what day of the week it is. Each gummy contains 10 mg CBD, and there are 20 gummies in each bottle.
- Vegan Gummies: These gummies also contain 10 mg CBD per gummy and come in a bottle of 20 gummies. But they don’t contain any gelatin or animal products.
- CBD Oil: The CBD tincture is perfect for conditions that require a stronger dose of CBD. The oil is sold in 500 mg bottles, which is equivalent to 10 mg CBD per ⅓ dropper.
- CBD Bundles: The company sells bundles, whereby you can get two or three products as part of one pack. You can save a significant amount of money when buying bundles.
- CBD Candy: The Unicorn jerky is described as a party in the mouth. This is the product that was created in honor of Julia. You will get 10 mg of CBD per belt and 10 belts per pouch.
- CBD Energy: One shot of the CBD energy potion will give you the alertness of coffee, but without the jitters. You will get a 12-pack of shots, and each shot contains 50 mg of CBD.
Sunday Scaries: Costs
- CBD Gummies: A bottle of 20 gummies will cost you $39. You can also buy them on a monthly plan for $31 per month.
- Vegan Gummies: A bottle of 20 vegan gummies goes for $44, while a monthly plan will cost you $35 per month.
- CBD Oil: One bottle is sold for $75, and a monthly plan will cost you $64 per month
- CBD Bundles: Prices range between $58 and $167 depending on which bundle you choose and whether you purchase it once-off or on a monthly plan.
- CBD Candy: The candy is sold for $19. There is no option to buy the candy on a monthly plan.
- CBD Energy: An energy shot will cost you $69 once off or $61 on a monthly plan.
“I wanted to try something for my mild anxiety and my friend suggested Sunday Scaries. They are amazing! I started with the vegan gummies, and now I’m using the tincture. So great for keeping my stress levels low.”
Final Thoughts on Sunday Scaries
Sunday Scaries are perfect for everyday use to keep you focused, relaxed, and ready for the week ahead. We love how transparent and approachable this brand is. During a time where CBD has become a trendy wellness supplement, Sunday Scaries is focusing on the chilled vibe of their company, while maintaining the quality and consistency of their products.
Of course, we can’t ignore the brilliant name of this brand. They are named after the very jitters that they have been designed to combat. It’s legendary, and the company is doing a great job at creating hype around the brand.