CBD has plenty of applications including pain relief, better digestive health, protecting the systems of our body as we age, and helping with symptoms of anxiety. The rising popularity of CBD has led to a huge increase in the number of companies that sell CBD products. Sagely Naturals is one of these companies.
Sagely Naturals provides clean, laboratory-tested products that have been made to fulfill consumer health needs. It’s a great choice for anyone who is looking for CBD-enriched body care products that use ingredients of the highest quality, and don’t contain any harmful chemicals like synthetic fragrances, sulfates, parabens, and artificial dyes/colors. Their products have been formulated by a Ph.D. chemist who has over 20 years of experience.
In this Sagely Naturals review, we will take a closer look at who the company is, what products they sell, prices, and more to help you to decide whether this is a brand that could work for you or your loved ones.
Sagely Naturals Quick Summary
“Sagely products are great. It is refreshing to see any company that makes high quality CBD Oils, it helps keep the standard high for our industry.”
Who are Sagely Naturals?
Sagely Naturals is based in Santa Monica, California, and was founded by Kaley Nichol and Kerrigan Behrens in 2015, which by CBD industry standards means that it’s an old hand, an expert in the industry if you will. Kerrigan experienced the beneficial effects of CBD firsthand, and this is what led to the establishment of Sagely Naturals.
Kerrigan has dealt with chronic pain for many years and started to consume CBD honey after a friend suggested it. She says that an hour after ingesting the CBD, she experienced great relief in her back, and felt better than she has in a very long time. She says that at that moment she felt like CBD had the potential to change the lives of lots of people for the better.
Kerrigan and Kaley are both firm believers in the power of CBD, and this motivated them to work on an approachable solution for people who want to experience the beneficial effects of hemp, without any psychoactive effects. With the employment of Ph.D. chemists, premium hemp, and state of the art facilities, Sagely Naturals was born.
Their aim was to create CBD products that they themselves would both want to use, and that would help treat both of their mother’s who suffer from everyday aches and pains. The Sagely Naturals products are created using organic, non-GMO hemp that is in adherence with strict quality control standards of operation.
Kerrigan and Kaley are intent on not only producing consumer-friendly and women-centered CBD products, but also want to dispel the common myths that are associated with CBD. The Sagely Natural products place emphasis on CBD-infused topical body care products. Their products include CBD-enriched essential oil-infused sprays, headache roll-on, and cream. The only non-topicals item is CBD capsules.
Sagely Naturals Highlights
One of the things that we love most about Sagely Naturals is their commitment to only using natural ingredients. All their products are free from awful chemicals such as PEGs, sulfates, artificial colors, parabens, and synthetic fragrances. Sagely Naturals believe that plants are the best medicine and they back up this belief by relying only on plant-based ingredients and minimize any toxic chemicals in their products.
Here are some of the other highlights of Sagely Naturals:
- Triple lab-tested: The company prides itself on consistency and accuracy, which is why they triple lab test every batch of products. The products are produced in GMP certified facilities which require conservative and consistent standard operating procedures. Quality controls are adhered to 24/7.
- Sourcing: The CBD is sourced from organic and non-GMO hemp. The hemp is grown and then extracted from a facility that follows strict standards of operation. Cutting edge technology is used to grow the hemp outdoors, and they work with a credible team who is able to bring hemp production and extraction to the next level.
- Website: We really like the sleek and user-friendly website of Sagely Naturals. Everything is well laid out, and it’s easy to find exactly what you are looking for. The site has a fresh and sophisticated look and is easy to navigate through. It also features a helpful “CBD 101” section that informs consumers about how CBD works.
- Free shipping on orders over $36: Sagely Naturals charges a flat shipping fee of $3 if you spend at least $36 and free standard shipping on any order over $36. Shipments are expected to arrive within 3 – 5 working days from the shipping date.
- Cruelty-free: We are all for products that have not been tested on animals, which is why we love Sagely naturals even more. Their products are vegan and free from any toxic chemicals. We can’t place enough emphasis on how important this is in the CBD industry.
Sagely Naturals Review: Negative Thoughts
One of Sagely Naturals selling points is that their hemp is organic and non-GMO. If you didn’t know, GMO stands for genetically modified and definitely not something that you want. The thing is, the hemp plant is naturally non-GMO. It’s a plant that grows very quickly; so fast that there isn’t any need to add pesticides to prevent insects from ruining the crop or herbicides to kill weeds.
This is because hemp grows so quickly that weeds and pests don’t have a chance to cause any damage in a well-tended garden. So essentially, CBD that is organically grown from non-GMO hemp is the bare minimum standard and not really something to boast about.
However, this is something that almost all CBD brands use as a selling point. It’s not just something that Sagely Naturals does. Of course, it is always nice to know that the hemp is non-GMO; however, it’s not something that needs to be advertised to such an extent.
“I have tried so many brands of CBD and this is the first one that has worked! I keep the lotion by my bed. I have tried all the products except the capsules and love them ALL!”
Sagely Naturals Products
The Sagely Natural products are divided into two sections; Relief & Recover and Tranquility. Here’s a breakdown:
- Relief & Recovery Cream: Packed with CBD, cooling menthol and essential oils, this cream helps to refresh and revive your body. It’s available in a 2 oz bottle containing 25 mg of CBD or a 4 oz bottle which has 50 mg of CBD. There is also an extra strength option which contains 250 mg of CBD per 4 oz bottle.
- Relief & Recovery Capsules: Taking these CBD capsules should leave you feeling more comfortable and ready to live your best life. They are sold in a pack of 30 capsules per bottle. Each capsule has 10 mg of CBD per capsule which is a total of 300 mg of CBD.
- Relief & Recovery Roll-on: The roll-on is made to release tension and targets occasional or temporary discomfort. It’s sold in a 10 ml bottle and contains 50 mg of CBD.
- Relief & Recovery Spray: The spray helps to refresh and revive the body. It’s a hands-free application that dries quickly which makes it perfect to use while on-the-go or at the gym. It’s sold in a 2 oz bottle and contains 50 mg of CBD.
- Tranquility Capsules: Formulated for superior absorption, these capsules help to manage occasional stress. They are also sold in a bottle of 30 capsules where each capsule contains 10 mg of CBD.
- Tranquility Roll-on: Made to inspire feelings of tranquility and relaxation this product should help you to gently close all those open “tabs” in your mind. It’s available in a 10 ml bottle and contains 50 mg of CBD.
- Tranquility Cream: This cream has the same effect as the roll-on, but those who prefer applying a generous layer of cream may prefer this option. This is a 4 oz bottle which contains 50 mg of CBD.
Sagely Naturals: Costs
Ranging in price from $20 to $50, the Sagely Naturals products are affordable. Based on the high-quality range of products to choose from, they are very reasonably priced. Here’s what you can expect to pay for each product:
- Relief & Recovery Cream: The 2 oz bottle is sold for $19.99, and the 4 oz bottle goes for $35.99. The extra strength option is sold for $54.99.
- Relief & Recovery Capsules: These CBD capsules are sold for $49.99
- Relief & Recovery Roll-on: The CBD roll-on will cost you $29.99
- Relief & Recovery Spray: With only one option, the 2 oz bottle, this product has a going price of $27.99
- Tranquility Capsules: Very similar to the Relief & Recovery capsules, these are also sold for $49.99
- Tranquility Roll-on: The current price of this roll-on is $29.99
- Tranquility Cream: This cream is sold for $35.99.
“I've used several topical preparations from other manufacturers, in different formulations, and this is by far the best. Highly recommended.”
Final Thoughts on Sagely Naturals
Kaley and Kerrigan are true believers in natural health philosophy. They only use hemp from high-quality sources, and they keep things simple by focusing on only a couple of ranges. Sagely Naturals is certainly a well-priced brand, especially given the high quality of their products. We’ve seen much more expensive products on the market and without the same commitment to quality.