Research has shown that CBD has a lot of potential benefits, including minimizing pain and inflammation, reducing seizures, and decreasing anxiety and depression. It can also reduce stress and encourage relaxation. With the ever-increasing interest in CBD products, there has been a huge boom in the number of CBD companies in the market.
Reliva CBD is one of the lesser-known brands, and there’s not a lot of information out there about them. However, in our Reliva CBD review below, we will fill you in on as much as possible, to help you determine if this is the right brand for you.
The CBD market has been bombarded by new CBD brands popping up almost daily. It’s the wellness trend of the moment and everyone is trying to cash in. As a result, finding a brand you can trust can be a bit of a challenge. Hopefully the ShoppingCBD reviews will help you to make an informative decision.
Reliva CBD Quick Summary
“The Reliva gummies are fantastic. I use them for anxiety and feel so much calmer after getting a dose.”
Who Is Reliva CBD?
Reliva CBD is a company that was built by wellness experts from Portland, Maine. Miguel Martin – a 24-year Consumer Products veteran – was named as CEO, and CSN is the national brokerage partner. In October 2018, the company established a production facility in Long Island, New York.
Miguel Martin, Lita Young, Kevin Young, and Nicholas Messer are all founding members of Reliva CBD. They each brought their own unique set of skills and experience to contribute to the success of the company.
Lita Young is the CFO and has 24 years of experience in finance and management, while Kevin Young is a trailblazer within the hemp, cannabis, and CBD industries. Nicholas Messer has ten years of experience in the cannabis industry.
Reliva describes itself as a premium health and wellness company that has years of collective experience when it comes to improving the quality of life of customers all across the world. The company explains that its years of experience have led to hundreds of cycles of product development, feedback, and fine-tuning.
All of their products are vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free. Reliva reports that their staff is more than just “workers” – it’s a network of cultivators, farmers, and experts, with a purpose and passion.
Reliva CBD Highlights
Here’s what really stands out when it comes to Reliva CBD:
- Free Shipping: Reliva offers free shipping for all orders over $25. This is an important benefit, especially if you plan on making regular purchases. Shipping costs can really add up, so it’s always great to see a company offer free shipping.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: All of the Reliva products are third-party lab tested by an ISO certified lab for safety and consistency. All Certificates of Analysis (COAs) are available for customers to view on the company website. Simply type in the product batch number, and the test results will be displayed. This kind of transparency is exactly what is needed in the unregulated CBD market.
- High Quality: The Reliva CBD is derived from hemp that is traditionally grown and processed using industry-leading extraction methods. These methods ensure high-quality, pure CBD with 0% THC. In addition, all products are tested to ensure that they are free of any heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, mold, or any other harmful substances.
Reliva CBD Negative Thoughts
Reliva CBD is missing something when it comes to its selection of products. For example, it only sells 250 mg and 500 mg CBD tinctures, while typically, most other professional brands sell a range of tinctures between at least 200 mg and 1,000 mg – and often even stronger options.
Another downside is that Reliva does not ship throughout the U.S. There are a number of states to which you can’t have your Reliva products delivered. These include California, Idaho, Kansas, Mississippi, Wyoming, and more.
“I am currently using the 250 mg CBD tincture for wrist pain and so far am very happy with the results. I recommend to anyone with mild to moderate pain”
Reliva Product Overview
- CBD Tinctures: Reliva stocks two strengths of CBD tincture oil: 250 mg and 500 mg. Each mixture is carefully blended with coconut oil to ensure faster and more efficient absorption by the body.
- CBD Topicals: Reliva CBD sells CBD cream, a CBD stick, and CBD lip balm. The cream is in a strength of 300 mg and can be slathered to any part of the skin for relief. The CBD stick contains 250 mg of CBD and is conveniently pocked-sized. It’s used to soothe and moisturize the skin and is infused with peppermint oil. The CBD lip balm contains 30 mg of CBD.
- CBD Edibles: Reliva sells 100 mg CBD gummies – each pack contains 10 gummies, and each gummy is filled with 10 mg of CBD. They also sell a CBD Shot. It contains 50 mg of CBD and is the perfect boost the day or challenge ahead.
- CBD Pets: The Reliva CBD pet tincture comes in a strength of 150 mg and contains salmon oil for flavoring.
- CBD Tinctures: The 250 mg tincture costs $19.99, and the 500 mg one goes for $29.99.
- CBD Topicals: The lip balm cost $5.99, CBD cream is 19.99, and the CBD stick is $19.99.
- CBD Edibles: The pack of 10 gummies sells for $19.99, and the CBD shot is $5.99.
- CBD for Pets: The pets tincture costs $19.99
“Love the tingling and soothing sensation of the CBD cream. It’s my go to after an intense workout.”
Final Thoughts on Reliva
There’s not much known about Reliva CBD, and they certainly are one the less-popular brands out there. However, their products seem to be high-quality, and the company claims to be one of the leading CBD retail brands in America.
They don’t have the greatest selection of products, but if you’re looking for something specific, such as a 250 mg tincture, we can’t fault the quality of Reliva CBD. In an emerging and very much congested market, Reliva has stepped forward as a brand synonymous with consistency, clarity, and compliance.