About Reliva CBD: Trustworthiness & Industry Prominence
Reliva CBD is a company that was built by wellness experts from Portland, Maine. In 2018, the company established a production facility in Long Island, NY, and its products are already being distributed in over 20,000 retail stores across America.
Reliva has been BBB accredited since May 12, 2020. BBB has determined that Reliva meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to making a “good faith effort” in resolving customer complaints. However, the company currently doesn’t have any reports on BBB (which is a good thing), and none on Trustpilot.
Quality, Credentials, & Lab Testing
Reliva CBD products are made in dedicated ISO-certified facilities. Each batch is tested by an independent third-party laboratory (Green Scientific Labs) to ensure products are free from mold, pesticides, and other undesirable content. Reliva’s microbial testing also exceeds state regulatory requirements.
Quality is a top priority at Reliva, which is why the company provides Certificates of Analysis (COAs) for each product batch. COAs provide crucial information, such as the total cannabinoids and terpenes present in each product. Reliva’s COAs are very detailed, and in fact are some of the most impressive we’ve seen. The first page reviews the result of each test, and has a graphic that shows every test’s result. Thereafter, there are several extra pages, going into more and more detail on each test.
The one downside is that you’ll need to search for products via batch number or product name. In our opinion, it is more convenient when a company displays test results in a list or under each product category. Nevertheless, these reports are accessible for all potential customers to view – which is important.
Return Policy & Quality Assurance
Product Manufacturing Process
Reliva CBD’s products are derived from traditionally grown hemp that’s sourced from licensed industrial farms in Oregon. All products are made with the following licenses, certifications, and permits:
- Current good manufacturing practice (CGMP)
- Kosher certified
- Food facility certification
- State licensure including growing, extraction and manufacturing
The company claims that its CBD is extracted using industry-leading technology, which ensures all products contain 0% THC. However, they don’t specify what particular extraction method is used (i.e. CO2, ethanol, etc).
Additional Product Information
Reliva’s CBD products are vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, and THC-free. The CBD oils are made using MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil as the carrier oil. All current products are made from crystalline isolates, which do not contain THC.
It’s important to note that some Reliva CBD products are not available in certain states due to state laws and regulations. For instance, according to the company’s website, Reliva CBD tinctures cannot be shipped to California, Hawaii, Kansas, Missouri, Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Mississippi.
Reliva CBD Review: Highlights
Here are a few of the reasons we love Reliva CBD:
- Team of experienced industry leaders: Reliva’s team includes seasoned professionals every step of the way. The team consists of expert hemp growers, an FDA regulatory attorney, and even an herbalist doctor that reviews all aspects of the company and its products. Founding members Kevin Young, Lita Young, Miguel Martin, and Nicholas Messer used their collective experience across various sectors and applied these principles to the current Reliva product selection.
- Free Shipping: Reliva CBD offers free shipping on all orders throughout the U.S., with no minimum spending requirement. Most other brands require customers to spend a certain amount before providing free shipping.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: All Reliva products are third-party lab tested by an ISO-certified laboratory for safety and consistency. Also, Reliva’s test results are some of the most detailed we’ve seen. Certificates of Analysis (COAs) are available for customers to view on the company website; simply type in the product batch number or name, and the test results will be displayed. This kind of transparency is exactly what is needed in the unregulated CBD market.
- Education: Reliva CBD has an “Education” tab on its website with several go-to-guides that offer all kinds of CBD informational resources. Topics include basic uses of CBD, how CBD affects users, and the difference between hemp oil and CBD oil. If you don’t see the topic you’re looking for, you can contact Reliva with your question(s) and they will let you know the answer.
- Autoship: Reliva offers a monthly subscription program wherein subscribers receive 15% off on all purchases. As a subscriber, your order(s) will be shipped automatically once a month, and your card will be billed for the order with the 15% discount applied automatically. You can pause your order or cancel your subscription at any time.
Furthermore, the company doesn’t have much variety when it comes to flavor. The CBD tinctures are only available in a mint flavor – so if you don’t like mint, you’re pretty much out of luck.
Where to Buy Reliva CBD Products
Reliva products are currently sold in over 20,000 retail stores. There’s a Find a Retailer tab on the company website, so customers can see exactly where to find Reliva products in-store.
Alternatively, you can order directly from the Reliva website. Buying Reliva CBD products online allows customers to have all the necessary information in order to make an informed buying decision. Currently, Reliva CBD is only available to purchase in the United States, and the company offers free shipping throughout the country. However, not all products are available in all states, as we’ve already mentioned.
Best Reliva CBD Products: Product Selection & Costs
All of Reliva CBD’s products are made with CBD isolate, which means they don’t contain any THC. See the full product line below.
Reliva CBD tinctures come in four potency options: 250mg, 500mg, 750mg, and 1,000mg. Each option comes in a 30ml bottle, and all have a mint flavor. Furthermore, they come with a squeeze dropper bulb to release liquid under the tongue. Reliva also sells an oral spray, which comes in a potency of 300mg CBD.
[Cost Range from $11.99 to $44.99]
Reliva has a “CBD for Body” line, which consists of CBD Cream (300mg), CBD Cream Sachet (30mg), CBD Lip Balm (30mg), and a CBD Stick (250mg).
[Cost Range from $1.99 to $19.99]
The brand's edibles lineup consists of gummies, a CBD shot, and a CBD drink mix. The gummies are available in 20mg (2-count), 100mg (10-count), and 300mg (30-count) and come in a mixed fruit flavor. The CBD drinks come in unflavored, Citrus, and Grape flavors, each with a CBD content of 25mg, and the CBD shot has a potency of 50mg (berry flavor).
[Cost Range from $2.99 to $35.99]
Reliva also sells a salmon-flavored CBD pet tincture with a potency of 150mg. Probably not strong enough for large dogs (unless you give them multiple doses), but should be a good option for small to medium-sized dogs.
Reliva CBD Review: Final Thoughts
Reliva CBD has already had a lot of success in the retail space, but the company is still up-and-coming in the online market. That said, the brand is slowly making a name for itself with a team of individuals that are committed to improving the quality of life for people everywhere.
Reliva’s network of hemp cultivators and industry experts are what ultimately sets the brand apart from the competition. There are improvements to be made, especially when it comes to transparency, but all in all we can’t fault the overall quality of Reliva CBD’s product line.