CBD is making a name for itself in the world of health and wellness, and everyone is wondering if it could be the product that they need. There is a growing market for CBD supplements, offering a variety of ways to incorporate CBD into one’s daily diet in a new and creative way.
With so many brands on the market, how do you find the one that’s right for you? Through our CBD reviews, we aim to help you make that decision. Below, you will find our Powered by Nature review.
Powered by Nature Quick Summary
“One of my favorite CBD oils at the moment. Use it most days for stress - leaves me feeling very relaxed.”
Who Is Powered by Nature?
Powered by Nature was founded in 2018 and claims to be revolutionizing the use of CBD via a large range of nutritional and liquid products that promote well-being. The company firmly believes that the marijuana derivative products they bring to the market help to benefit everybody’s health.
The main goal of Powered by Nature is to promote health and encourage people to take care of themselves and their loved ones in the most natural way possible. They believe that everyone should have the opportunity to consume CBD on a daily basis, in very much the same way that food supplements are taken.
For this reason, Powered by Nature has created a range of products that are designed to be affordable, ensuring everyone can benefit from CBD. One of the key missions is to promote CBD as not only an alternative form of pain management or medication, but also as a supplement that everyone should incorporate into their daily regime to maintain good health.
This company believes in prevention – it’s better to focus on maintaining your health and preventing illness, instead of investing in future cures. It’s all about sticking to a good, nutritionally balanced diet, and filling the body with important supplements and vitamins that are necessary to fight off illnesses.
Powered by Nature understands that CBD is one of the oldest natural supplements, having been used throughout history to stay fit and healthy. The company strongly believes that CBD is the key to a healthy lifestyle.
Ultimately, the aim of Powered by Nature is to have their CBD supplement become a household brand – a product that every house in Europe has in their medicine cabinet.
Powered by Nature Highlights
- High-Quality Products: All products are produced using 100% natural ingredients and are sourced from farms that are pesticide-free, and farms that only grow non-GMO produce. They use efficient manufacturing methods that allow them to sell these high-quality products at affordable prices.
- Specials: The Powered by Nature website has a “specials” section, which gives customers an overview of the products that are currently on special – if there are any. This is a great way to save some money. Rather than having to look through each product, you can simply shop the sale items.
- Product Information: Each product listed on the website has a detailed product description. Many companies have a short (if any) product description, but Powered by Nature doesn’t spare any details when it comes to information about its products.
Powered by Nature Negative Thoughts
The Powered by Nature website needs a serious makeover. It’s not very aesthetically pleasing, and we don’t find it to have a good layout. The products aren’t even listed in their main menu at the top of the page. We found them in the bottom bar, with contact details and the “My Account” section.
The products are the main feature and should be displayed in a way that is easy for customers to locate. We would also like to see more information about the company on its website – such as who the founders are and who works behind the scenes.
“The vitamins are a great daily supplement. I have more energy and am feeling healthier since starting with these a few months ago.”
Powered by Nature Product Overview
Here’s an overview of the Powered by Nature CBD products.
- Powered by Nature CBD Oils: These CBD oils are available in three strengths; 500 mg (5%), 1,000 mg (10%), and 2,000 mg (20%). Each of the Powered by Nature CBD oils come in 10 ml size bottles.
- Powered by Nature CBD Capsules: The capsules are actually called vitamins and are available in four varieties: Vitamin D3, Spirulina, Chlorella, and Neem. Vitamin D3 is a key vitamin that our body requires, allowing for the absorption of phosphorus and calcium. Spirulina is a type of algae that contains a higher than average level of protein concentrate. Chlorella is one of the most nutritionally dense foods around and helps to boost the immune system. Neem acts as an antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal supplement.
- Powered by Nature CBD Nutritional Products: There are two types of nutritional products Hemp Bakes and Hempop. The Hemp Bakes come in two varieties; CBD-infused berry flapjacks and CBD-infused chocolate brownies. The Hempop is popcorn that comes in three different flavors; Sweet, Sweet & Salty, and Sweet & Tumeric.
- Powered by Nature CBD Vape Juices: There are four flavors of Powered by Nature CBD vape juices: Mint, Berries, Strawberry, and Watermelon. Each is available in either a 10 ml or 30 ml bottle. The 10 ml bottle contains 125 mg of CBD, and each 30 ml bottle contains 300 mg of CBD.
Powered by Nature: Costs
- Powered by Nature CBD Oils: 500 mg oil costs £27, 1,000 mg is £54, and 2,000 mg is £100.
- Powered by Nature CBD Capsules: The Vitamin D3 costs £15.50, and the other three varieties cost £19.99.
- Powered by Nature CBD Nutritional Products: At the time of writing, the Hemp Bakes were listed as £0.00, which we assume is not correct. Each bag of popcorn costs £1.75.
- Powered by Nature CBD Vape Juices: Each 10 ml bottle costs £12, and each 30 ml bottle costs £28
“Great selection of vape juice flavors. Strawberry is my favorite - so delicious.”
Final Thoughts on Powered by Nature
If you’re looking to take CBD specifically, there are far more superior supplements out there. You can find much more potent CBD products (where CBD is the focus) from other brands. However, as a daily supplement to maintain good health, this is a great option.
The company has a clear mission; to promote a healthy lifestyle. Their focus is on prevention rather than cure, and they are committed to making these products available to everyone. The Powered by Nature products are affordable, so there’s no need to spend hundreds of dollars every month just to stay healthy.