When you’re first diving into the world of CBD, it can be challenging to determine which brand is right for you. There are hundreds, if not thousands of CBD brands on the market these days. Add to this, the confusing marketing language used and overblown health claims, and trying to find the right brand for you can be a very overwhelming process. Today, we will be doing a Palmetto Harmony CBD review, which will hopefully give you some insight into this top brand.
Although a fairly new company, Palmetto Harmony has quickly established itself as one of the most respected and reputable brands in the industry. CBD can provide numerous benefits to those in need, but finding effective products can be difficult. There’s a lot of confusion surrounding the legality of CBD, and the market is very much unregulated. This is why it’s important that we give consumers informative and insightful reviews on some of the top CBD brands on the market.
Official Site: palmettoharmony.com
Coupon Code: REDDITCBD
Palmetto Harmony Quick Summary
“We have been using these products for our son for about 3 weeks now and the difference we’ve seen in him is amazing. Within about 15 minutes, his OCD stops and he becomes completely calm. We’re so impressed and thankful for this brand.”
Who is Palmetto Harmony CBD?
Several brands in the CBD world have some pretty wonderful origin stories, and Palmetto Harmony is one of them. The company was founded in 2015 by a mother who was looking to alleviate her daughter’s seizures. At the time, she wasn’t getting desired results from pharmaceuticals or the subpar CBD products that were available. This led her to create her own line of CBD oil with a comprehensive focus on using only the best processing methods and quality ingredients.
The company was named after the little girl named Harmony, and her home state of South Carolina, and was founded by Janel Ralph, Harmony’s mother. Harmony suffered from a rare condition known as “smooth brain,” and on a mission to heal her daughter, Janel is now the proud owner of a top American hemp company.
Harmony’s daily dose of CBD has resulted in a 90% reduction in seizures, along with an 80% reduction in pharmaceutical intake. As stated on the website, her quality of life has improved beyond belief. They see it in her smile, laugh, and love, but it’s also shown on reports from her physicians.
The company has become a popular source of full-spectrum CBD oil over the last few years. Now the whole family works for Palmetto Harmony, making it one of the most notable family owned CBD companies in the United States.
Palmetto Harmony CBD Highlights
Palmetto Harmony is one of the most genuine and heartfelt companies that we’ve come across. The story behind the brand is a true testament to the natural benefits of CBD and how it is able to change lives.
Here are some of the highlights of Palmetto Harmony:
- “Seed to sale” operation: One of the main ways that Palmetto Harmony sets itself apart from the rest of the industry is by being a true “seed to sale” operation. From growing their own hemp to the extraction process, packaging, and shipping of their products, they control every step of the manufacturing process.
- Organic farming methods: The company’s growing methods are completely organic, and they are staunchly anti-chemical, using no dyes, flavors, or aromas. No synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides are used. They currently have one of only 20 licenses to grow industrial hemp in South Carolina.
- Customer focus: If you need some help deciding which products may be best for your needs, you can have a free consultation with knowledgeable staff from the company by calling the helpful customer service number.
- Full-spectrum, flower only extraction: The company only uses the premium parts of the hemp plant to extract their full spectrum hemp oil. This typically results in a higher CBD density final product, as well as a more robust terpene and cannabinoid profile.
- Third party lab-testing: All products are third-party lab tested (by an ISO certified lab). There’s a batch report tab on the website that allows customers to insert the batch number and receive batch report information.
Palmetto Harmony CBD: Negative Thoughts
As always, no brand is perfect. One of the places that Palmetto Harmony is slipping up is regarding their extraction methods. There is a serious lack of information on their extraction method, which is something that the majority of brands do display. It’s important to know where the CBD or hemp is sourced from because it plays a big part in the quality of the products. We would love to see a bit more transparency from Palmetto Harmony in this regard.
“I’ve only used the vape oil but it’s fantastic. I feel so calm and relaxed after a few drags.”
Palmetto Harmony CBD Products
- Organic hemp oils: Palmetto Harmony offer two different strengths of full spectrum cannabis oil; 30 ml and 100 ml. The Palmetto Harmony CBD oil is derived from organic whole plant cannabis extract and also contains a broad terpene profile. You simply place a few drops under the tongue and leave for 15-30 seconds before you swallow.
- Topicals: The company offers a Transdermal Patch with 30 mg of CBD. The patch is designed to release small doses of CBD at intervals, but it contains no added chemicals, which means it’s safe for the skin. They also sell a Psorian cream which contains CBD, along with organic East African Shea Butter, Beeswax, and a few other ingredients. Lastly, they have two Cannacense products, which are body butter creams.
- Vape products: The company sells two vape oils; 15 ml and 30 ml. They also sell a ceramic coil pre-filled vape pen that comes filled with their vape oil. The pen is reusable and rechargeable. It’s also has built-in firing protection and low voltage protection features.
- Capsules: The Palmetto Harmony capsules are sold in a bottle of either 30 or 60 counts. The capsules are packed with antioxidants and omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, and, of course, CBD. They also sell suppositories which are ideal for quick absorption and work as a strong anti-inflammatory.
- Pet products: Palmetto Harmony sells two types of hemp oil for pets; 15 ml and 30 ml. They have been designed to support healthy inflammatory responses.
Check out the company website for Palmetto Harmony reviews for specific products.
Palmetto Harmony CBD: Costs
- Organic hemp oils: The 100 ml oil retails for $184.99 and the 30 ml goes for $79.99. Buying the 100 ml option will definitely save you a bit of money.
- Topicals: The Transdermal patch is sold for $19.99, and each of the other products retails for $34.99.
- Vape products: The 15 ml Palmetto Harmony vape oil retails for $23.99 while the 30 ml vape oil will cost you $39.99. The vape pen retails for $49.99.
- Capsules: 30 capsules will cost you $49.99 and 60 capsules retail for $89.99. The suppositories cost $19.99.
- Pet products: The 15 ml oil retails for $44.99, and the 30 ml oil will cost you $79.99.
“I recently purchased the Aura Vape and it’s amazing! It’s so calming and helps tremendously with my pain and inflammation. Beyond Happy.”
Final Thoughts on Palmetto Harmony CBD
The story behind this company is incredible and really speaks to it reputability. We always find it to be a strong sign of quality when the owner of a company stands behind their products and tells their story. The fact that Janel Ralph, founder of Palmetto Harmony, is on a mission that began with the use of CBD oil in the treatment of her daughter, Harmony, is a big plus in the trust column for this company.
It’s difficult not to resonate with the story, mission, and incredible selection of products offered by Palmetto Harmony.
Official Site: palmettoharmony.com
Coupon Code: REDDITCBD