CBD is the in-thing right now. It’s touted as a natural remedy offering a wide range of therapeutic benefits. And everyone from your hippest buddy to your elderly grandmother is using it. Thanks to its popularity, tons of CBD products have made their way into the mainstream market in recent years. Today, we will be reviewing EmperorOne CBD.
With so many CBD companies on the market today, finding high-quality and reputable brands can be a bit of a challenge. That’s why we want to give you a thorough review of each particular brand – to hopefully help consumers to determine which brand is best suited for them.
This EmperorOne CBD review will tell you everything there is to know about the company, what products it offers, what stands out, and what the drawbacks are.
EmperorOne Quick Summary
“Amazing stuff. I have been in constant pain for almost a year and unable to take anything stronger than paracetamol, which does next to nothing. CBD oil has helped me so much. My pain levels have dropped dramatically, and I’m sleeping so much better!”
Who Is EmperorOne CBD?
EmperorOne was created with a clear purpose in mind; to develop a premium luxury brand of CBD through innovative products, integrity, and customer service to match. The company’s mission is to be the customers’ one-stop-shop for premium CBD products while offering unmatched turnaround time, quality, and customer service.
The company’s dedication to quality and customer service originates from the founder’s desire to bring people comfort and unmatched customer service.
When the EmperorOne founders discovered the CBD industry, it became their mission to help as many people in need as they could. Through a lot of trial and error of various products and companies on the market, the founders decided to launch their own brand and take over the CBD industry.
The founders knew that with their combined talents, they could change the booming CBD industry using a different approach – one focused on customer service, quality, and integrity.
EmperorOne has the vision to provide a large variety of CBD products while maintaining transparency and exceeding their customer’s expectations based on a “Whatever it takes” attitude.
The company values include; respecting each individual & valuing their personal development, continuous quality improvement through team members, growth & training, process, and technology. They are also committed to ensuring sustainability, growth, and long-term relationships with their clients.
EmperorOne CBD Highlights
- Free Shipping: EmperorOne is fully committed to customer service, which is why they promise, “same day, fast, and free” delivery nationwide. It doesn’t matter where in the country you live; you can receive your products on the same day as ordering.
- Great Selection of Products: EmperorOne offers a wide variety of products in a wide variety of flavors and strengths. Seriously, you are spoiled for choice with this brand.
- Return Policy: The company has a no-hassle, 15-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the product, you can return it within 15 days of purchasing it. However, the product must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Affiliate Program: EmperorOne CBD has an affiliate program. This means that you can earn a commission by marketing their products if you convince others to make a purchase. It’s a great way to make a little extra cash if you are a loyal customer and believer in the EmperorOne products.
- Blog: There is a blog section on the website where you can find various articles and topics relating to CBD. So if you’re unsure about any of the basics, just take a look at the questions and topics they address on the blog section.
EmperorOne CBD: Negative Thoughts
There’s not a whole lot of information available on EmperorOne as a company. They have an “Our Story” section on their website, but it doesn’t go into much detail and doesn’t give us any background story on the company and how it all started. The “founders” are mentioned quite a bit, but it doesn’t go into any detail about who the founders are. We also picked up on a few spelling and grammar errors, which is never a good look for any professional company.
Another drawback is that while the company states that its products are third-party lab tested, there is no proof of this. Most reputable companies these days will publish their lab reports on their website. Or at the very least, let’s potential customers know that they can request a copy of the lab report, which they then email through. There is no indication that EmperorOne does such a thing. We would love to see a bit more transparency from this company.
“My wife and I both use the CBD oil and are very happy with the results. I use it for neck pain, and it helps my wife with her sciatica.”
EmperorOne CBD Products
- CBD Oil: The CBD oil is made from non-GMO, USA grown hemp with high potency. It comes in three different flavors and a variety of strengths. Flavors include Natural, Mint, and Vanilla. The strength ranges between 250 mg and 5,000 mg CBD.
- CBD Gummies: EmperorOne only sells one variety of gummies. It’s a potent mix of flavor and CBD – each gummy contains 30 mg CBD. The bottle contains a total of 750 mg CBD – 25 gummies.
- CBD Vape Pens: These vape pens come in two flavors: Mint and Citrus. They are great for delivering quick, mellowing, and positive effects directly into the body. There are 125 servings per vape pen, and each serving contains 2.4 mg of CBD.
- CBD Topicals: The topical collection includes an ointment, balm, and muscle roll. The ointment is sold in strengths of 600 mg and 1,500 mg. The balm and the muscle roll both come in a strength of 100 mg.
- CBD Pills: The CBD capsules are sold in a bottle of 30 pills, where each pill contains 25 mg CBD. The bottle has a total strength of 750 mg.
- CBD Toothpicks: There are four different varieties of toothpicks: Caramel Apple, Churro, Strawberry Limeade, and Blue Razberry. There are 10 toothpicks per tube, and each tube contains a total of 250 mg CBD (25 mg per toothpick).
- CBD for Dogs: EmperorOne offers two types of CBD treats for dogs; Bacon and Potato flavor and Chicken/Blueberry.
EmperorOne CBD: Costs
- CBD Oil: The price of the CBD oil ranges between $49 and $299, depending on the strength.
- CBD Gummies: One bottle of 25 gummies sells for $45.
- CBD Vape Pens: The vape pens are currently on sale for $39 each. They originally cost $52.
- CBD Topicals: The balm and muscle roll are on sale for $59. Both topical creams were sold out at the time of writing, but usually, cost $78 for 600 mg and $118 for 1,500 mg.
- CBD Pills: A bottle of 30 pills cost $80.
- CBD Toothpicks: A 10-pack tube of toothpicks is sold for $29
- CBD for Dogs: Each 20-pack of treats sells for $34.
“Been using this CBD oil (300) for eight months now and I haven't had to take one painkiller during this time. Before I was on codeine and tramadol for arthritis. I still get aches and pains but it’s so much more bearable.”
Final Thoughts on EmperorOne CBD
EmperorOne is still a fairly new company in the CBD market, and their journey has only just begun. They offer an impressive variety of high-quality products, and customer service is at the core of who the company is.
We would love to see a bit more transparency from this EmperorOne CBD – access to their third-party lab reports and more information on the founders. Aside from this, EmperorOne appears to be a trustworthy and reputable company whose products you can trust to do the job. We can’t wait to see what the future holds for EmperorOne CBD.