Not only is the CBD market booming in America, but it’s also taking off across Europe. The UK and Germany are at the forefront of the European CBD market, followed by Spain, Greece, Austria, and Switzerland. The cannabis culture in Switzerland is excellent due to the long cannabis tradition, along with the flexibility of the authorities.
Thanks to its deep-rooted cannabis culture, the CBD industry in Switzerland is growing quickly, and it’s only speeding up. One of the biggest CBD brands in the country is Cibdol. You can find our full Cibdol CBD review below.
One thing is clear; the land of chocolate and cheese is thriving when it comes to CBD and hemp. As a non-EU member, Switzerland managed to avoid many restrictive rules and created its own progressive laws. As a result, the country has a thriving and well-regulated cannabis market. Marijuana is decriminalized, while hemp and its derivatives, including CBD, are completely legal. This has given rise to a number of CBD brands, like Cibdol.
Cibdol CBD is a swiss company that specializes in the production and distribution of high-quality CBD products. Their product range includes CBD oils, capsules, creams, beauty treatments, and more.
Cibdol CBD Quick Summary
“I use the CBD oil daily, and it really helps to relax me and stops me from stressing out so much.”
Who Is Cibdol CBD?
Cibdol is a Swiss CBD operation with offices in both Switzerland and the Netherlands. The company maintains the Swiss’ reputation for producing high-quality consumables and is known to be one of Europe’s finest CBD brands. Dedicated to purity, consistency, and environmental responsibility, this is a brand that does a great job of setting itself apart from the rest of the industry.
The company has been involved in various areas of the cannabis industry since 2000. In 2012, they sold their first CBD oil and later expanded distribution to 30+ countries.
Cibdol offers the highest-quality, natural CBD oils made from prime European hemp and strives to provide customers with the finest CBD products on the market. The company has many years of experience producing CBD oils but still keeps up-to-date with all the latest innovative technologies. This ensures that their production methods are always at the forefront of the industry.
The Cibdol CBD oil is produced in Swiss laboratories, and the company takes every possible measure to ensure precision, results, and transparency in its processes. They use organic, European hemp, and a clean CO2 extraction process to produce the products.
After extraction, a proprietary filtration method is used, and this leads to the beautiful golden color of their oil. Thereafter, the solution is infused with terpenes, which are then combined with other ingredients into the formula. Their golden CBD oil is used to make a range of top-notch CBD products.
Cibdol follows strict Swiss manufacturing standards to ensure that all products are among the most reliable and trustworthy in Europe.
Cibdol CBD Highlights
- High-Quality Products: Cibdol boasts years of experience providing consistent CBD products. They use every tool to ensure that all raw materials used for the production of CBD are 100% natural. The company uses the latest technologies to test all extracts for any possible impurities, contaminants, and microbial agents. All products undergo rigorous testing to verify accuracy in CBD concentration and purity.
- Environmentally Responsible: Cibdol is known for its environmental dedication, limiting its carbon footprint during every step of production. The company understands that safe environmental practices don’t only benefit the consumer but also the environment. Therefore, they never use pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, growth hormones, or other harmful additives.
- Customers Come First: Cibdol prides itself on providing outstanding customer service before, during, and after every purchase. The company values customer feedback and encourages its customers to hold them to a high standard. Contact forms can be filled out on the Cibdol website, and a company representative will respond in a timely manner.
- Pure CBD: Cibdol is renowned for its pure golden CBD oil. Unlike some other brands of “raw” CBD oil that appear pasty and dark, the Cibdol CBD oil is pleasant to use and is worth its weight in gold. They set the gold standard for CBD oils, maximizing the its effectiveness.
- Transparency:Transparency is listed as one of the core values of Cibdol. The company believes that building trust with customers and employees is only possible if they are completely upfront and visible with their actions.
Negative Thoughts on Cibdol CBD
Although Cibdol has its products lab tested, and these results are made available on the website, there are a few problems with the process. They seem to test for CBD concentration and heavy metals, but the lab reports make no mention of pesticides, solvents, and microbes.
Unfortunately, because the CBD industry is largely unregulated, it’s essential that companies test for everything, not only a few things. Moreover, they seem to have left out cannabinoid profiles for some products, which makes us question whether they’ve even been tested.
“Amazing product. I have a really stressful job, and the CBD capsules are my go-to product to relax and get a good night’s rest.”
Cibdol CBD Products
- CBD Oil: The CBD oils are the most popular among the Cibdol product range and are available in different volumes and CBD concentrations. The volumes range from 230mg to 3800mg, while the concentrations range between 2.5% and 40%. Each of the oils is available in a choice of three carrier oils: olive oil, hemp seed oil, and black cumin seed oil.
- CBD Capsules: Cibdol offers four varieties of CBD Softgels: 4% (384mg), 10% (960mg), 20% (1920mg), and 4% with Vitamin D. Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
- CBD Creams: Cibdol offers four different CBD creams: Soridol (Psoriasis cream), Acedol (Acne cream), Zemadol (Eczema cream), and CBD Hand Cream.
- CBD Beauty: Cibdol has a CBD beauty range, which includes Anti-Aging Cream, Day Cream SPF 15, CBD Night Cream, CBD Foot Cream, CBD Face Serum, CBD Eye Gel Roller, and CBD Lip Balm.
- CBD Supplements: The supplement range includes CBD Nasal Spray, Meladol (CBD Tincture with melatonin), Liposomal Vitamin C with CBD, and CBD-infused heating balm.
Cibdol CBD Costs
- CBD Oil: The CBD oils cost between €15.95 and €209.
- CBD Capsules: The softgels retails for between €29.95 and €109.95
- CBD Creams: The hand cream costs €9.95, while the other three varieties retail for €39.95.
- CBD Beauty: The beauty range retails for between €5.95 and €24.95.
- CBD Supplements: The CBD supplement range retails for between €12.95 and €42.
“The CBD oil is definitely one of the best I’ve tried. Great for relaxing when I’m nervous and helps relieve neck pain.”
Final Thoughts on Cibdol CBD
Cibdol has been around for many years and is widely considered to be one of the best CBD brands in Europe and even across the world. The company fully realizes the untapped potential of CBD and regularly improves its industrial and research facilities.
This is a brand that harnesses the natural power of CBD and has built its business around the following core principles: customers come first, producing pure CBD, respecting the environment, and creating high-quality products.
We love the Cibdol product line. It’s focused but offers just enough variety, especially when it comes to CBD oil. For instance, they offer six different concentrations of CBD oil for both novices and experienced users.