Every day, an increasing number of people are getting involved in CBD. It’s a supplement that’s popularity is growing rapidly, and is being pushed by health gurus all over the world. In the United States and Europe, it’s clear that CBD is taking over. It’s likely that either you use CBD yourself or you know someone who does.
With its increasing popularity has come a number of different brands emerging in the market. Unfortunately, the CBD industry is unregulated, which means that while there are tons of reputable brands, there are some untrustworthy manufacturers whose only aim is to make some quick cash.
Hopefully, the future will bring a body to regulate the CBD industry. But for now, it’s the consumer’s responsibility to do their research and ensure they’re buying from a trustworthy and high-quality brand.
Today, we are looking at Cheds CBD Oils. They have built a small but passionate following and seem to put a lot of effort into making high-quality products.
Cheds CBD Oils Quick Summary
“The CBD capsules have been great at relieving aches and pains in various parts of my body. It’s also helped with my anxiety.”
Who Are Cheds CBD Oils?
Cheds CBD oils are a UK-based company founded by Aaron Nolan. Aaron has been using CBD for quite a few years now and believes it to be a very beneficial compound. He decided to start Cheds CBD because of his own experience with how much CBD helped him.
Currently, Cheds is run by a small, dedicated team of people who are passionate about CBD and its potential benefits. They are a “people before profit” company, which means that they strive to provide consumers with top-quality CBD products at reasonable prices. Samples are made available through the website because Cheds CBD believes people should have the opportunity to try products before they buy.
The Cheds CBD hemp is grown on farms in the UK and Europe. All plants are grown using organic practices, and oils are extracted using CO2 critical extraction. Their products don’t only contain CBD; they’re also full of various terpenes, omega 3, 6, and 9 amino and fatty acids, and other cannabinoids.
Cheds CBD gives a lot of information on their website, which we really appreciate. Although it’s not a very big company, they’re very professional and have a good social media presence. At the time of writing, its Facebook page has over 6,000 followers. Their Instagram page currently only has a few hundred followers, but they do keep both platforms updated and informative.
Cheds CBD Oils Highlights
Here’s what we love about Cheds CBD:
- Good Product Selection: Cheds CBD has a number of different products to choose from. With a selection of CBD oils, capsules, edibles, pastes, balms, and more, there really is something for everyone.
- CO2 Extraction: The company uses CO2 extraction to extract its CBD oil. This is known to be the best extraction method, ensuring the highest-quality CBD. It allows the manufacturer to achieve a 99% pure CBD extract.
- Lab Reports: You can find the Cheds CBD Certificates of Analysis on the website. They’re readily available for all customers to view, which is always a good sign.
Cheds CBD Oils Negative Thoughts
We don’t love the Cheds CBD Oils website. It seems a little too “basic,” especially when compared to many other top CBD brands. We’re not fans of the overall look or layout of the site (how it’s structured) and definitely think they could do with a bit of a rebranding.
Another problem we found is that product descriptions are inconsistent. Some descriptions are very detailed and tell you exactly how much CBD is contained, while others are much more vague. We would like to see them show more consistency, ensuring that all relevant information is given for each product.
Also, the company has a News & Updates page on their website, but there is only one article dated from 2017 in this section. It seems kind of pointless for just one article. They should probably either add more information or remove this page completely.
“The Cheds CBD oil has worked really well for my husband's fibromyalgia pain. He’s getting back to his normal self since his pain has been reduced drastically.”
Cheds CBD Oils Products
- CBD Oils: The company has a number of different options when it comes to CBD oil. Each bottle comes with a syringe (which some people find easier to use than a dropper). Options include CBD/CBDa Oil 1.4% Sativa, CBD Oil 3.6% Indica/Sativa, CBD Oil 4% Sativa, and CBD Oil 6% Sativa. Each of these options comes in sizes of 10 ml, 30 ml, and 100 ml. There is also CBD/CBDa Golden Oil Sativa, which comes in sizes of 10 ml and 30 ml. Available strengths are 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20%.
- CBD Capsules: The CBD capsules are available in three varieties: CBD/CBDa Golden Oil Capsules Sativa 20%, CBD Capsules Hybrid Whole Plant Organic, and CBD Capsules Sativa Whole Plant Organic. Each option comes in strengths of 50 mg, 100 mg, and 250 mg, and quantities of 30 and 100.
- CBD Balm: Cheds has two types of CBD Balm; CBD Balm Organic Sativa and CBD Balm Organic Hybrid Blend.
- CBD Edibles: The edibles range is quite extensive, including lollipops, cannabis cookies, dark chocolate, and gummies. However, the edibles are not made by Cheds CBD. The company stocks and sells these items for other brands.
- CBD Pastes: The pastes come in four varieties: 13% CBD Sativa, 17% 80/20 CBD Hybrid, 17% 60/40 CBD Hybrid, and CBD/CBDA 20% 2000mg Golden Oil Sativa Syringe.
Cheds CBD Oils Costs
- CBD Oils: The CBD oil prices range between £7.50 and £292 depending on the variety and size.
- CBD Capsules: The capsules retail for between £12.50 and £250.
- CBD Balm: The Sativa variety costs £24.99, and the Hybrid one costs £26.99.
- CBD Edibles: Prices range between £0.70 (lollipops) and £9.99 (gummies).
- CBD Pastes: The CBD pastes retails for between £11.50 and £700 depending on the variety and size.
“I use the CBD oil for shoulder and arm pain and am very happy with the results. The effects kick in quickly, which is also wonderful.”
Final Thoughts on Cheds CBD Oils
Overall, Cheds CBD Oils seems to be a reputable and trustworthy company. Their website definitely needs a bit of a redesign, and we would like to see some more information (like product description for certain products), but in terms of product quality, it’s a great option. Their hemp is grown according to EU standards, and third-party lab reports are easily accessible, showing that transparency is something the company values.
Cheds is still a relatively new company and already seems to have gained a stellar reputation in the CBD industry. We will be keeping our eye on this brand to see what’s in store next.