4 Corners Cannabis has been setting the precedent for CBD companies since 2013. Since its humble beginnings, the company has been passionate about seed-to-sale CBD oil, and they aren’t shy about showing it. Producing top-quality CBD is at the forefront of their message, and with full control over the entire growing process, customers can be assured that they are purchasing a product with lots of time, energy, and love thrown into it.
With a farm based in Colorado, customer transparency is what has kept them at the top of their game. Whether that’s posting photos of the process on Instagram or teaching about how they brew tea on Facebook, customers truly feel part of the journey, not just in CBD production but in their other ventures, too. In this article, we are going to explore 4 Corners’ premium CBD oil, how they produce it, their home-grown style of business and why they have developed such a strong fan-base.
4 Corners Cannabis Quick Summary
“I have been a client since January and continue to feel better because of your high-quality CBD products. Everything is perfect! Even the promptness of delivery! I know your truly care about your clients. Thank you.”
Who Are 4 Corners Cannabis?
4 Corners is a CBD growing, producing, and distributing company. Yes, they really do supply the full Monty in hemp form, and that’s what makes them so popular with their loyal fan base. Based on a farm in Colorado, they produce high-quality hemp flowers to make not full-spectrum, but complete spectrum oil, a phrase they have coined themselves.
But what’s the difference? Typically, full-spectrum is considered essential in order to produce the best CBD oils around. It works by extracting the oil at very low temperatures and then triple filtering it to ensure no plant residue can be found. This method ensures that all the important terpenes and flavors in the oil remain as diverse as the plant itself. And this diversity is thought to create the most effective oil when consumed.
Complete spectrum oil works in the same way, but the process has been improved by investing in high tech lab equipment, run by well-trained chemists. It’s simply smoothing out the edges and ensuring none of the quality is lost from the plant. 4 Corners has invested not just money but heart and soul into the process, and it seems to have paid off for both them and their customers.
TIRED OF THE SAME OLD BLAND-TASTING PRODUCTS? CHECK OUT OUR TEAM’S FAVORITE FLAVORED CBD OIL!
4 Corners Cannabis: Highlights
Let’s have a look at some of the top ways 4 corners have thrived in the CBD market.
- Complete-Spectrum Oil: As mentioned earlier, they use not just CO2 extraction, but also invest in the best equipment around to produce their oils. This helps reduce undesirable solvents from the process and also ensures that the variety of terpenes is kept at a maximum.
- $5 Shipping: The company gives a $5 flat rate shipping charge on all orders. That’s right, go crazy and order as much as you want. And it doesn’t matter how far away you are from Colorado; they ship to every state in the US.
- Efficient Process: Every customer order is processed with 24 hours, meaning you don’t have to wait impatiently wondering why they are taking their sweet time. And typically, if you are ordering CBD, you will want it or need pretty quickly, so it’s nice to have a company aware of that.
- They Grow Their Own Hemp: The company owns its own farm, which means it has full control over the products it is making. So, if there is a problem, it’s easy for them to fix it, and similarly, they can continue to evolve their CBD products in exactly the direction the customers want. We love this.
- They Are Transparent: Whether you follow them on Instagram or Facebook, it’s impossible not to find the company endearing when they post photos of work on the farm or their dog trying to find shade. They seem completely genuine and passionate.
- Lab Results: Any CBD buyer knows that genuine lab results are crucial for customers to put their trust in a product. The only irk is that some of the lab results aren’t particularly clear and no information is given about who has conducted the studies.
- Giveaways: A fun way that 4 Corners interact with their customers is by occasionally throwing giveaways. It’s a great way to get involved with the community and if you are on a budget or aren’t sure whether you want to buy from them yet, you can sample some of their products for free!
Negative Thoughts on 4 Corners Cannabis
One of the biggest setbacks that this company faces is their website. It’s clearly laid out, but many of the links appear non-existent or broken, such as the ‘quick view’ button on the product overview. A few times I tried to add products to my cart with little avail, and found I had to trace back to the beginning to even access it.
It’s a shame because the products seem to be crafted to a high standard, but it becomes difficult to access them. Hopefully they spend some time fine-tuning it. I would love to see them selling out of the U.S. as well and branch out into the global market, as judging from their comment section they clearly have a demand for it.
“This is the stuff dreams are made of.”
4 Corners Cannabis Review: CBD Products
Oral Tincture: The company sells a variety of 3 oil tinctures, all varying in size. Their oil is made from really simple flavors and ingredients, making it as natural as possible. Expect layers of orange and coconut on top of the classic earthy richness. For the 250mg bottle, they suggest taking 2 drops per every 10lbs of body weight, once a day. For both the 500mg and the 1000mg consumers should take 1 drop per every 10lbs of body weight, once a day. And don’t forgot to hold the oil under your tongue for at least 30-60 seconds to get the full terpene effect. There is also a cinnamon-flavored tincture and one with a glycerin base.
Avocado Oil Tincture: For those with a dislike for coconut-based oils, there is an avocado oil. It tends to be slightly thicker with a nutty taste, and can also be slightly more expensive because of the price of avocados themselves. It gives consumers a healthy dose of vitamins A, D, & E. wWe are likely to see more avocado based oils in the future.
Salve: 4 Corners also sells a body salve – perfect for achy and painful muscles. Its simple ingredients consist of; coconut oil, beeswax, antioxidants, CBD dominant hemp extract, and a range of terpenes. There are now a few more topicals also available on the site, including massage oil and lip balms.
CBD Honey: The brand uniquely stocks CBD honey made from locally sourced ingredients. It contains 1000mg of CBD in a squeezy bottle.
Pet Oil: Need some CBD for your favorite pooch? As animal lovers themselves, 4 Corners has made an oil suitable for a variety of pets, including dogs, cats, horses, cattle, and more. There are THC-free options and also tinctures flavored with peanut butter for Fido to enjoy.
Pet and Me Bundle: This bundle contains a pet tincture and a Blue Label oil for yourself. You can choose both the bottle size for your pet and the strength of tincture for you, making this a great option.
4 Corners Cannabis Review: Costs
4 Corners Oral Tincture:
- 250mg 4 Corners Tincture (15ml) – $5o.99
- 500mg 4 Corners Tincture (15ml) – $93.49
- 1000mg 4 Corners Tincture (30ml) – $169.49
- 2000mg 4 Corners Tincture (30ml) – $297.49
4 Corners Avocado Oil Tincture:
- 100mg 4 Corners Avocado Tincture (10ml) – $25.49
- 250mg 4 Corners Avocado Tincture (15ml) – $50.99
4 Corners CBD Salve:
- 250mg 4 Corners Salve – $42.49
- 500mg 4 Corners Salve – $84.99
4 Corners CBD Honey:
- 100mg 4 Corners CBD Honey – $49.99
4 Corners Pet Tinctures:
- 100mg 4 Corners Pet Tincture (10ml) – $21.24
- 250mg 4 Corners Pet Tincture (15ml) – $25.49
- 500mg 4 Corners Pet Tincture (15ml) – $46.75
- 1,000mg 4 Corners Pet Tincture (30ml) – $84.99
- 2,000mg 4 Corners Pet Tincture (30ml) – $148.75
4 Corners Pet and Me Package:
- 4 Corners Pet and Me package – $72.23 – $379.31
“I received my order this afternoon. Thanks to the team all issues have been resolved and I am a happy camper!””
4 Corners Cannabis Review: The Final Verdict
Well, what can we say about 4 Corners cannabis? It’s impossible not to feel infatuated with their lifestyle in the green, rolling hills of Colorado. And I’m not sure if customers come back for the CBD products or photos of the family dog! A silly thing to insinuate considering how top-quality their CBD products are, but I do hope they invest some time into the website. If they are popular now, I can’t imagine how much business they would get with it up and running and they are already selling the fan t-shirts! Remember, it’s important to consult your doctor before beginning your CBD adventure. As a food supplement, these CBD products are not designed to treat any medical conditions.