Snapshot: Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil Review
In a market where small CBD oil companies are being gobbled up left and right by larger organizations with fat check books, it is refreshing to know there are still brands out there like Lazarus Naturals, who to this day are still a 100% employee-owned business.
Lazarus doesn’t sell a ton of a different CBD products, but the ones they do sell are legitimately top of the shelf. One customer, suffering from fibromyalgia, spinal stenosis, and anxiety, has said that it works within a half an hour.
They offer both a “Standard” and a “High Potency” line of products, which cater to a broad range of customers interested in using CBD for a variety of different reasons.
Lazarus Naturals CBD Quick Summary
“I am a military veteran and receive 40% off. Lazarus Naturals is an incredible brand that is doing great things for all Americans. Keep up the excellent work.”
Who Is Lazarus Naturals?
Lazarus is an American owned and operated CBD brand that consists of a small team of cannabis industry experts, farm managers, and researchers. They have all of their products tested with third-party laboratories to prove both consistency and safety, and are able to offer some of the lowest prices in the industry since they use Kosher ethanol as the extraction medium rather than expensive CO2-based machinery.
Moreover, if you can verify that you are either a U.S. military veteran, disabled individual on long-term disability, or a member of a low-income household, you may qualify for a 40% discount on all Lazarus CBD products.
Lazarus is a West Coast company (Washington state) that operates on normal working hours. You can contact them between 9am and 5pm PST at 206-909-3354.
Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil: Highlights
- Free shipping over $50 to all 50 U.S. states. Lazarus Naturals is already an extremely affordable brand, and when combined with their free shipping offer for orders over $50, they are certainly one of the best values on the market.
- 40% off for veterans, people with disability, and low-income households. One of the things I really really love about this company is the fact that they make an effort to provide high quality, affordable CBD products to people who otherwise probably wouldn’t be able to afford it. In fact, part of their mission statement is that they were founded “on the belief that CBD should remain accessible to those who need it most.”
- High Potency line of CBD. In terms of potency, it’s rare to find a CBD oil brand that offers more than about 25 mg of CBD per serving/dose. Lazarus’ High Potency line, however, packs a whopping 60 mg dose per serving, and is more than affordable compared to some of the “more popular” companies out there
- 100% employee owned and operated. In addition to being one of the few employee-owned CBD brands left out there, Lazarus Naturals CBD oils are still made in the USA, with all of their hemp plant material grown and sourced right here domestically.
- High cannabinoid crops, laboratory testing. Some CBD companies are hush-hush about where they get their hemp plants from, but not Lazarus. They source all of their organic material from legal industrial hemp farms right here in the U.S., and offer laboratory verifications that their products come from strains that have been genetically bred for CBD richness
Negative Thoughts on Lazarus Naturals:
The main thing that I dislike about Lazarus Naturals is the fact that they don’t use CO2 extraction. Most all of the top brands these days use solvent-free CO2, at it’s safer and does not denature the CBD compound. However, Lazarus uses a Kosher ethanol solvent to extract the active compound from the hemp plant material, which is probably why they’re able to offer such potent products at such low prices.
Solvent-based CBD extraction can in fact be very productive and safe, as long as it is done responsibly and correctly. I believe that Lazarus is one of the few brands out there that a) knows how to properly work with chemical solvents, and b) takes them time to evaporate the end product to make sure that it’s 100% pure and free from any solvent residues.
In fact, they have verified lab tests on all of their batches to prove that they don’t contain any dangerous chemical residues.
“Tried other CBD oils that had not effect, then tried the Lazarus High Potency tinctures and BAM! - it was night and day difference.”
My Personal Experience with Lazarus Naturals
I have so far only used the Lazarus High Potency CBD oil line, but I will say that a single 60 mg dose absolutely wiped out my migraine headaches, and worked incredibly well for helping me get a quality, restful night’s sleep.
I haven’t tried either of the flavored varieties, but I will say the flavorless tincture really is not bad at all. Some CBD oils have a strong earthy/bitter tasted that’s almost unbearable to swallow, but the hemp flavor with Lazarus is actually very subtle. I would recommend even if you’re pretty picky about taste and flavor.
Lazarus Naturals Review: CBD Products
- Lazarus Naturals Standard Potency CBD Oils | The standard-strength Lazarus Naturals CBD oils come in three different sizes (15, 60, 120 mL), but they all offer a 15 mg CBD dose per serving. Each size is available in flavorless only.
- Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Oils | High potency Lazarus Naturals CBD oil also come in three different sizes (15, 60, 120 mL), but instead of 15 mg they offer 60 mg CBD per serving. They also come with the option of flavored (Tropical, Spearmint) or flavorless.
- Lazarus Naturals CBD Capsules | Lazarus Naturals CBD capsules are entirely flavorless and come in a variety of different sizes (4, 10, 20, 40, 200-count), as well as a variety of different potencies (10, 25, 50, 100 or 200 mg per capsule). The 100 and 200 mg capsules are only available in 4, 20, and 40-count bottles.
- Lazarus Naturals Coconut Oil | The Lazarus Naturals CBD-infused coconut oil is a vegan, gluten-free product that only contains two ingredients: 100% organic coconut oil and pure CBD distillate. The oil comes in 1 oz or 4 oz jars and is an excellent option for cooking with CBD. Each tablespoon (tbsp) contains 50 mg CBD (1 oz = 6 tbsp / 4 oz = 24 tbsp).
- Lazarus Naturals Pet Products | The Lazarus Naturals CBD pet tinctures for dogs and cats contain 0.5 mg CBD per drop, and come in either 0.5 oz or 2 oz dropper bottles for pets of all sizes. Drops can be added to wet food for ease of delivery.
- Lazarus Naturals CBD Isolate | Lazarus Naturals offers a complete line of 99% CBD isolate products, including bulk isolate crystals for people interested in making their own CBD-infused products. They are available in either terpene-infused or raw varieties, and come in four different flavors (Raw, Hawaiian Citrus, Lemon Lime, Valencia Orange) and 1 gram tubs. The bulk isolate (Raw only) is available in either 20 or 50 gram tubs.
- Lazarus Naturals CBD Sample Packs | Lazarus Naturals offers sample packs for both its Standard Potency and High Potency lines, each pack coming with a 1 oz tub of the CBD Coconut oil, a 15 mL bottle of CBD oil, and a 10-count bottle of the CBD capsules. A great value compared to buying each product individually.
Lazarus Naturals Review: Costs
- Lazarus Naturals Standard CBD Oils | $15 – $70
- Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Oils | $32 – $200
- Lazarus Naturals CBD Capsules | $8 – $360
- Lazarus Naturals Coconut Oil | $15 – $50
- Lazarus Naturals Pet Products | $15 – $40
- Lazarus Naturals CBD Isolate | $30 – $1,100 [4-packs of the 1 gram tubs are available for $100]
- Lazarus Naturals CBD Sample Packs | $38 – $58
“Incredible results for my neuropathy with the 100 mg CBD capsules. HIGHLY recommended and by far the best price that I've found online.”
Final Verdict on Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil
Overall, after conducting my little Lazarus Naturals review, I would very much recommend the brand for people looking for potent, highly affordable CBD oil. In order to find a quality product that offers 60 mg CBD per dose, you’d generally have to spend upwards of $200 on almost any other brand. With Lazarus, however, you’re paying literally less than half that.
Moreover, if you’re a military veteran, are on long-term injury/disability income, or live in a low-income household, you can qualify for an additional 40% off. You’re not going to find a higher quality CBD oil for that low of a price anywhere else, period.