Green Roads is a CBD company that prides itself on offering premium CBD products. They are based in Florida and deliver top-rate CBD through a careful process that eliminates harmful chemicals and substances.
I first became aware of Green Roads during my search for quality CBD. I had tried several different brands and felt that they were subpar. After a friend’s suggestion, I decided to give them a try.
I was surprised at what a diverse selection they provided. Green Roads had everything from oils, to edibles, an “Indulgence Line,” that included bath bombs and CBD roll-ons and even products for pets. I was impressed and felt compelled to continue browsing.
As I researched the company further, I was sold by their use of safety protocols and assurance of high-grade CBD. In terms of cost, I found their products to be very affordable.
They have a plethora of CBD products that can fit anyone’s unique needs as well as their pocketbook. Their products ranged in price from as low as $4.75 to $342.50 on the upper end with everything in between.
If you’re looking for a new CBD supplier, or are a newbie and just learning, I think it’s worth it to give them a try. Their website is clean and user-friendly. They even have reliable information on their site about CBD with informative blog posts and articles.
Read on and find out some of their essential highlights.
Green Roads Quick Summary
“We started to take Green Roads because we heard how wonderful it is for pain”
Who Is Green Roads?
Green Roads is Florida-based and ships to many areas of the country. What’s impressive is that their customer base continues to grow each year, and they serve millions of people across the country and even around the world.
The company began as a venture between a compounding pharmacist, Laura Fuentes, and her friend and co-founder, Arby Barroso. Arby suffered some health issues, and he needed help. The pair felt CBD was the answer they were seeking. Fuentes and Barroso’s entrepreneurial verve took the company from a weekend endeavor to a formidable force in the CBD industry.
Green Roads doesn’t shirk their responsibility when it comes to safety. Although the CBD industry is mostly unregulated, Green Roads is determined to buck the trends and put customers first. They employ third-party testing with a responsible and well-regarded lab. Their results are available for customers to review and read.
They are determined to provide customers with CBD that may address symptoms like stress. Online reviews have touted their products as excellent for post-exercise recovery, reducing pain, increasing relaxation.
Green Roads Company Highlights
- Green Roads offers industrial-grade full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD formulations
- Their products run the gamut in price. Their price points can fit a variety of budgets and needs.
- They use experts in crafting their products, and they also test rigorously.
- They deliver to many areas of the country and provide many shipping options.
The only negative thing I encountered with Green Roads is the selection of bath bombs. I enjoyed the bath bombs Relax and Peace and hope they will broaden their collection soon. I also hope they will offer even more pet products. Fortunately, it looks as if they are beginning to expand their product lines. If you’re looking to try something new backed by Green Roads, I suggest checking back on their website to see new product updates.
“Full Spectrum CBD oil including CBD, CBG, CBN + TERPENES”
My Personal Experience: Is Green Roads CBD Oil Good?
Going into this review, I had little expectations. I’ve sampled many companies, all claiming to have great products. I decided to reserve my judgment until I got the products in hand. However, I was a bit excited to see the selection of products.
I first received the broad-spectrum 750mg drops in Mint Breeze and the CBD tea. I’ve had a bad back as far as I could remember (an old high school injury), and I’ve never entirely found relief. I felt the perfect challenge would include the mitigation of my back ailments. Sure, I’ve taken over-the-counter remedies and seen some positive results, but I wanted to see if Green Roads could make a difference.
So, I took the plunge. I ordered a few products. I’ve since ordered from them a few times. I took it for a week and felt like I usually did. After the second week of taking the drops, I felt great. My back didn’t hurt at all. I also felt really relaxed.
I never took notice of how much time I’ve spent with my shoulders up to my ears until I finally felt them drop. Working hunched over a computer for years will make your posture tense and old injuries even worse. Well, that soon ended, and I have been a believer ever since.
During the second week, I also slept better. I didn’t wake up in the middle of the night like I often did. My husband also noticed I didn’t snore as much, which for him is a plus! I would recommend Green Roads to anyone looking to try CBD. You won’t be disappointed.
Green Roads Products
Green Roads has something for everyone. Whether you’re just looking for a CBD-infused cream, drops, or a soothing bath bomb, they’ve got you covered. I’ve tried to include a highlight of everything they offer, but they continually update their site with new and exciting products. It’s best to go on their website and see what may work for you.
- Green Roads CBD Oil: Their CBD oil comes in both broad-spectrum and full-spectrum oils. You can purchase their oils in several different potencies: 100mg, 250mg, 300mg, 350mg, 550mg, 750mg, 1000mg, 1500mg, even 3500mg. Some of the broad-spectrum come in different flavors as well, including Apple Kiwi and Mint Breeze (my personal favorite). They also have a CBD you can take on the go called “Daily Dose.” They’re very affordable and come in 1000MG, which is a convenient amount that should be sufficient for most daily users.
- Green Roads CBD Edibles: Their Relax Bears gummies packets are an excellent choice for busy individuals that want something fun and flavorful. You can find them in either 50mg (Relax Bears On the Go) or 300mg. They also sell 180mg CBD dark chocolate bars, as well as CBD gummies with melatonin.
- Green Roads CBD Topicals: They have a wide selection of topicals hands down. Their topicals include Green Roads offers roll-ons, and muscle and joint creams. The Relax, Refresh, and Peace Roll-ons have 50mg per bottle (these are a part of their Indulgence Line), while the CBD Relief Roll-ons have either 150mg or 300mg per bottle. The Muscle and Joint Heat Relief Roll-ons have 250mg or 500mg of CBD per bottle. The Muscle and Joint Relief Creams come in 50mg, 150mg, and 300mg bottles. The Skin Relief Cream offers 200mg of CBD.
- Green Roads CBD Bath Bombs: You can relax and unwind after a long day with Green Roads CBD-infused bath bombs. Each bath bomb contains 150mg of CBD. The double packs contain 200mg. There are several different kinds: Unwind, Uplift, Refresh, Relax, and Peace.
- Green Roads CBD Capsules & Softgels: Green Roads offers a variety of capsules and softgels. Capsules are available in 25mg potencies. They also sell softgel vitamins and fish oil.
- Green Roads Coffee and CBD Tea: Green Roads sells CBD Hemp Flower coffee in a 2.5-ounce blend. They also sell 7mg CBD tea bags.
- Green Roads Pet CBD Drops: There are also CBD oils for pets. They come in several designations, including small, medium, and large for dogs and drops for cats.
- Green Roads Bundle Packs: If you want to give a CBD-infused gift, Green Roads offers several options with a range of their products for CBD lovers to enjoy.
Here’s a breakdown of what each product line costs:
- CBD Oil: $7.50-$342.50
- CBD Edibles: $7.50-$43.99
- CBD Topicals: $11.99-$69.99
- CBD Coffee & Tea: $5.99-$14.99
- CBD Pet CBD Drops: $19.99-$59.99
- CBD Bundle Packs: $19.99-$99.99
- CBD Bath Bombs (Indulgence Line): $17.99-$19.99
- CBD Capsules & Softgels: $8.99-$49.99
“Reviewed by over 804 people like you and me”
Green Roads CBD Review: The Final Verdict
After trying Green Roads, I can say for sure that they’ve gained a repeat customer. I like that their products are backed by third-party testing and feature American grown hemp. I also like that they seem very attentive to their customers and are readily available for any questions or concerns.
Checkout was a breeze, and they sometimes offer promotions on their already affordable items. This is an essential facet for me. I’ve tried other brands that were low-quality and yet were very expensive. I ended up not only wasting money but valuable time.
The best part of Green Roads is that their story is so relatable. Their entrance into the CBD scene is centered on customer satisfaction and seeing the big picture. As I continue my CBD journey, I look forward to seeing what they may have in the future. I don’t typically review many products, but I felt it especially important to highlight this incredible company.