The CBD industry is booming, and new companies are popping up left, right, and center. CBD is known for its therapeutic effects, and just about everyone is wondering if it could help them and/or their loved ones. But with so many different brands on the market, how do you find the right one for you? Today, we will be telling you all about Revival CBD.
We’re here to hopefully make the decision-making process a little easier. Through our brand reviews, our aim is to help customers find the perfect CBD products. Below, you can find our Revival CBD review.
They may not be the most well-known brand on the market, but they certainly appear to offer some top-quality products.
From their topicals to their tinctures to the pet products, you’re bound to find something that you like here. We’ll detail what you should know about their products, and how they can contribute to your CBD needs.
Revival CBD Quick Summary
“My favorite tincture by far. I use the 500 mg option from the Gold range, and it works incredibly well for my anxiety.”
Who Is Revival CBD?
Revival CBD is made up of a diverse team of people, including musicians, mad scientists, artists, and, most importantly, hemp advocates. But most of all, they consider themselves to be creators. The team has many years of experience working with hemp and are on a mission to provide the safest, cleanest, and most reliable CBD products to customers.
The company sources its hemp from the finest cultivators in the United States, mainly Oregon and Nevada. Through transparency, hard work, and tenacious efforts, Revival CBD is confident that they will succeed in manufacturing the highest quality CBD.
Revival proudly considers themselves to be “a little family helping every family” – their company culture seems to be a very positive one. They acknowledge that they are not the most famous or largest CBD manufacturer, but have a devoted team that works hard to get the best CBD to everyone.
Revival CBD Highlights
Here is what we love about Revival CBD:
- Excellent Range of Products: Revival offers an incredible range of products for customers to choose from. They sell all the standard CBD options you would expect from tinctures to gummies. But, they also have a range of CBD-infused vape juices (called Additives on the website), which are produced in partnership with a few of the best e-liquid makers in the industry.
- Incredibly Affordable Prices: Revival CBD is cheaper than many other brands on the market. And products still seem to be high-quality! Prices start from as low as $15.99 for their lowest strength tincture.
- Certificates of Analysis: Revival makes all of their lab reports available for everyone to view directly on the website. Here you can view the full analysis for each of the products. This transparency goes a long way in showing how trustworthy they are as a company.
Revival CBD Negative Thoughts
The Revival CBD website is, in our opinion, not very professional. The layout is quite sloppy, and it seems as though not much effort has been put into the overall design. We definitely think this website needs a redesign ASAP.
Another problem is that the website is lacking some key information. There’s not much available on the company itself or its founders.
“Love the muscle cream. Works well to relieve tension and tight muscles.”
Revival CBD: Product Overview
Here is an overview of the CBD products offered by Revival CBD.
- Tinctures: Tinctures are available in a Gold range and Active range. The Gold range comes in strengths of 150 mg, 300 mg, and 500 mg. The Active range comes in strengths of 1,000 mg, 1,500 mg, and 2,000 mg. Both ranges come in 30 ml size bottles.
- Body Care: The body care range of products includes; Relief Cream, Muscle Cream, Muscle Gel, and Stress Relief Rub.
- Revival CBD’s E-liquids: The Revival vape products are considered to be some of the best in the industry. They have a Nomenons range, which are tasty e-liquids available in three fruity flavors: Cactus Jackfruit, Stranomenon, and Lemonomenon. Each has a strength of 500 mg of CBD. They also have a Primal range, which also contains 500 mg of CBD and comes in three different flavors. Another option is the Sorbet Pops, also containing 500 mg of CBD and available in three different flavors. All of these options are sold in 30 ml size bottles.
Revival CBD: Costs
- Tinctures: The Gold range prices vary between $15.99 and $34.99, while the Active range is between $49.99 and $89.99.
- Body Care: Prices range between $19.99 and $59.99.
- Revival CBD’s E-liquids: All of the e-liquids are sold for $34.99.
“I use the active muscle gel after a tough workout, and it gives me some much-needed relief.”
Final Thoughts on Revival CBD
Revival CBD may be a small company, but they have big company goals and ambitions. The brand offers high-quality, authentic CBD at a good price, and in a variety of ways. The Revival team is very passionate and committed to delivering the best possible products.
That said, Revival is not the best brand we’ve ever seen. But they are a decent brand, and one that we are sure will only improve with time.