At Shopping CBD, we are committed to providing the necessary resources to help anyone to get started on a path to wellness with safe, effective, sustainable CBD products. There are tons of CBD brands available on the market these days, and finding the right one for your needs can be challenging and overwhelming.
At Leef Organics, they believe that “Feeling Good Is Beautiful.” They back their wellness philosophy with the use of clean, whole-plant CBD. They create products free of harsh or harmful chemicals, and they utilize single-origin harvest for optimum potency.
Today we are looking at LEEF Organics. If you research all CBD tinctures on the market, you will find that most are made with full-spectrum or isolate CBD. However, although most products stick to these two varieties, there are other types out there. The LEEF Organics Thrival CBD Extract tincture is one such example. Made with cold-pressed, organic, whole plant CBD extract, this is one of the best premium alternative CBD products.
Find out more in our LEEF Organics review below.
LEEF Organics Quick Summary
“I’ve been using Leef Organics for almost a year now and it works. I use it for knee pain instead of painkillers. It’s effective and a lot better for my health.”
Who Is LEEF Organics?
LEEF Organics is a California-based company that sources its hemp from organic farms in Northern California. Just like us, the people behind the business are staunch CBD believers because they’ve seen the positive effects firsthand, and explored the solid science behind the importance of the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, proven in numerous studies, LEEF Organics believes that everyone should add this powerful supplement to their daily routine. The company has a significantly smaller product range than many of its competitors, but each item is high-quality.
LEEF Organics is committed to using premium, non-GMO, 100% organic ingredients from seed to soil in every finished product. Their plants are sun-grown and rooted in the lush mountains of Northern California, which is known for soil that grows some of the most premium crops in the world.
The company claims to be “soil science nerds” and believes that premium products come from the soil up. As stated on their website, “the best fertilizer is a farmer’s footsteps.” The Leef Organics farming standards were born from hard-working people who have enhanced their craft with premium standards and over 50 years of passion, sweat, and experience.
As we’ve mentioned, the product range is not huge. You’ll find one CBD tincture and several topicals, including skin moisturizer, soaps, and pain salves.
LEEF Organics Highlights
Here are a few of the LEEF Organics highlights:
- Free Shipping: If you spend $100 or more, you will get free shipping. Given that the tincture costs $100, it’s likely that you will qualify for this benefit, which can make a significant difference to your bank account – especially if you plan on ordering regularly.
- Third-party Lab Reports: The company provides third-party test results for each of its products, which can be viewed on the product pages. This speaks a lot to the transparency of LEEF Organics. Every product is tested for purity and potency against the widest array and most critical of standards.
- Good Range of Topical Products: LEEF Organics only stocks a single tincture, but they have a good selection of topicals. From skin moisturizers and soaps to pain rubs, bath tea, and more, there’s no shortage of interesting topicals to choose from.
- Organic Farming Practices: The LEEF Organics farms are in Northern California, and they claim to use organic farming practices. All the plants are grown outdoors without the use of pesticides and fertilizer.
LEEF Organics Review: Negative Thoughts
The LEEF Organics products do not come cheap. Most notable is their Thrival CBD Extract, which retails at $100 for 375 mg of CBD in a tincture. The price is steep when compared to most other 500 mg CBD tinctures selling for around $49.99 to $59.99.
Although LEEF Organics claims that their products are superior and of a much higher quality than competitors, we’re not certain that it’s worth the price tag. Could they really be that much better that they warrant a retailing price of almost double that of other brands? Perhaps, but we’re not buying it just yet.
“Excellent product. Works great for muscle aches and pain.”
LEEF Organics Products
Here’s an overview of the products that you can find at LEEF Organics:
- Thrival CBD Extract: The Thrival CBD formula comes in a concentration of 375 mg. It’s a superfood that will help to bring overall wellness to the body. A whole-plant cold-pressed fermentation process is used to extract ingredients, which yields the cleanest form of CBD extract possible.
- Revive CBD Balm: It’s a CBD combined with botanicals designed to relieve and restore sore joints and muscles. It contains 135 mg of CBD, along with grapeseed oil, calendula, cacao butter, peony, and lavender, to fight inflammation.
- CBD Soap: The Nooks + Crannies CBD soap is power-packed with a premium lineup of beneficial botanicals. It contains 20 mg of CBD and is designed to soothe skin, relieve and calm irritations, hydrate and rebalance skin, and provide antioxidant protection.
- CBD Roll-on Relief: Packed with 200 mg of CBD in a 60 ml container, the roll-on relief is a powerful muscle and joint formula. It’s easy-to-apply and non-greasy.
- CBD Skin Oil: The Wild Crafted CBD skin oil contains 84 mg of CBD and is an incredible antioxidant and free-radical fighter. It comes in a 15 ml bottle and is designed to enhance your glow, boost collagen, improve elasticity, and even skin tone.
- CBD Bath Tea: The CBD Bath Tea contains 30 mg of CBD. It’s a whole-body soak that soothes the body, nourishes the skin, and relieves topical skin irritations.
LEEF Organics: Costs
- Thrival CBD Extract: The Thrival CBD formula retails for $100
- Revive CBD Balm: The CBD Balm is sold for $30
- CBD Soap: You can purchase the CBD soap for $22
- CBD Roll-on Relief: The roll-on relief is sold for $40
- CBD Skin Oil: The CBD skin oil retails for $35
- CBD Bath Tea: You can purchase the CBD Bath Tea for $14
“The roll-on relief works incredibly well at relieving arthritis in my hands.”
Final Thoughts on LEEF Organics
LEEF Organics prides itself on providing premium products – its hemp is grown on proprietary farms, and they offer several unique products to the CBD market. This is a solid company in an industry that is overcrowded with low-quality CBD suppliers.
They don’t have a huge product range. But, there is no doubting the quality of their products, and there are several topicals to choose from. However, LEEF Organics is quite expensive when compared to other options on the market.
LEEF Organics is more like a self-care product range with the added benefit of CBD. If you’re looking for CBD specifically, you will probably be better off looking at other suppliers. Although LEEF organics is a reputable company with high-quality products, CBD is not their main focus.