If you are a CBD newbie, getting started on a plant-based wellness lifestyle can leave you feeling confused. As the mental and physical benefits of CBD are becoming more apparent, more people are becoming interested in trying CBD. Research indicates that 40% of American adults say they would try CBD, and out of those surveyed, 75% admitted to using CBD within the last three months.
With the increasing interest in CBD has come a huge increase in the number of CBD companies out there. Unfortunately, not all of these companies have the same standards when it comes to creating CBD products, so you need to keep your wits about you when shopping for CBD. Research is essential. Check what other customers have to say about the brand.
Perhaps while venturing into the CBD world, you’ve come across Extract Labs in your research. Extract Labs is a reputable company that sells a wide range of boutique CBD-infused products. You can find out more in our full review below.
Extract Labs Quick Summary
“The tincture tastes great and it’s very easy to use. Would recommend it in a heartbeat.”
Who Are Extract Labs?
Extract Labs is a Boulder, Colorado-based CBD company founded by Combat veteran Craig Henderson as a way to help heal his fellow veterans. He felt that CBD could help offer a natural alternative to harmful pills that military personnel are often prescribed for PTSD and injuries obtained while serving.
What started as somewhat of a hobby in Craig’s garage has now grown into a full-time career for over 40 employees. After getting its start in 2016, the company has expanded across the United States with a second lab opening in Kentucky a little while back.
With the incredible range of products on offer, it’s easy to see why they need the extra room. The company covers nearly every base of CBD delivery methods. They also have an impressive commitment to quality and safety across the board, with every item in their inventory checking out as being almost entirely all-natural and non-toxic.
Extract Labs got its name from the very important process through which CBD is derived from the hemp plant. Craig got his start in the CBD industry as a sales engineer for a company that produces CO2 extraction technology. After years of learning the ins and outs of the industry, Henderson felt comfortable enough to open his own CBD operation. He is intent on spreading the goodness of the natural healing powers of the cannabis plant.
The company prides itself on providing the purest, highest-quality CBD products at the lowest price point. This is a promise that they can keep because every step of production is done in-house.
Extract Labs Highlights
Here are some of the things we love about Extract Labs:
- Great Range of Products: The huge range of products offered by the company demonstrates their dedication to the cause and serious credentials. Extract Labs offers loads of CBD products, including CBD oil tinctures, topicals, capsules, vape juice, CBD shatter, CBD crumble, and more.
- Price: Extract Labs offers premium-quality products but without the premium prices. They aim to provide customers with the best CBD products on the market at the most affordable prices possible.
- Discount programs: Extract Labs offers a 50% discount to veterans, first responders, health care workers, those with disabilities, and low-income earners. We’ve seen a few other companies with discount programs, but we’ve never come across one that offers as much as 50% discount, so this is truly outstanding.
- Third-party Testing: All of the Extract Labs products are tested for purity and potency, and these reports are easily accessible on the company website for all customers to view. This says a lot about the company’s commitment to transparency.
- High-quality Products: The Extract Labs hemp is sourced from Colorado and Kentucky and put through the supercritical CO2 extraction process, believed to be the best method. All products are non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and the company only uses organic ingredients.
Negative Thoughts on Extract Labs
Honestly, we couldn’t find much wrong with this company. The only thing we can say is that the product selection on the website could be listed in a way that is a little more user-friendly. You have to click into each product to view the size and potency options. We feel like it may make more sense to list products according to strength under the main product category page. Flavors can then be listed once you click into your variety and potency selection.
“I love Extract Labs. I find that they have the highest quality products for the best prices in the market. The CBD capsules are my favorite because they’re so convenient to use.”
Extract Labs Products
- CBD Tinctures: The CBD tinctures are available in a few different varieties. These include Original CBD, available in three strengths and sizes: 15 mL (500 mg), 30 mL (1,000 mg), and 60 mL (2,000 mg). There is also a broad-spectrum variety that is sold in a 30 mL bottle. You can also get a Pure CBD Isolate variety that comes in a 30 mL (2,000 mg) potency. Lastly, there is also an Original Extra Strength option which comes in three strengths: 15 mL (1,000 mg), 30 mL (2,000 mg), and 60 mL (4,000 mg). Flavors available include Natural, Lemon, Banana, and Raspberry.
- CBD Topicals: The Extract Labs CBD topicals range consists of CBD Muscle Cream (1,500 mg CBD), CBD Face Cream (1,500 mg CBD), and CBD Lip Balm (200 mg CBD).
- CBD Capsules: The CBD capsules are full-spectrum hemp softgels. Each container has 30 capsules and a total strength of 1,000 mg; each capsule contains 33 mg of CBD.
- CBD Crumble: The CBD Crumble comes in a variety of different options, including AC Diesel, Blue Dream, Cherry Wine, Cookies, Gelato, Grandaddy, Green Crack, and more. Each option contains 800 mg CBD / 200 mg minor cannabinoids.
- CBD Shatter: The CBD Shatter is available in the same varieties as the CBD Crumble. Each shatter contains 99% CBD (1,000 mg CBD/g).
- CBD Vape: Extract Labs sell CBD Extract Tanks in five varieties; Bubba Kush, Forbidden Fruit, Blue Dream, Granddaddy Purp, and Strawnana. Each variety contains 500 mg CBD/CBT/CBG.
- CBD Bath Bombs: The CBD bath bombs come in four options; Bliss, Breathe, Deep, and Sleep.
Extract Labs Costs
- CBD Tinctures: The Original CBD tinctures cost between $30 and $85. The Pure CBD isolate retails for $90, and the Broad-spectrum variety will cost you $105. Lastly, the Extra strength option costs between $50 and $160.
- CBD Topicals: The Muscle Cream and Face Cream costs $90, while the Lip Balm retails for $18.
- CBD Capsules: A bottle of 30 capsules retails for $65.
- CBD Crumble: Each Crumble variety costs $35
- CBD Shatter: Each Shatter also retails for $35
- CBD Vape: Each CBD Extract Tanks sells for $35.
- CBD Bath Bombs: Each bath bomb costs $16.
“I use the CBD tincture to help with my anxiety as well as general pain and soreness in my body. It works really well and I’m no longer using Ibuprofen.”
Final Thoughts on Extract Labs
Extract Labs is an impressive CBD company, showing a sound combination of industry know-how and resources to produce a large range of high-quality, safe CBD products – and they offer a charitable gesture to military members to top it off.
Extract Labs is committed to introducing customers to the life-changing potential of CBD. The company is all about offering the purest, best quality products at the lowest possible price. In keeping in line with FDA regulations, they don’t make specific claims about their products, but encourage consumers to seek out more information about the benefits and usage of CBD.
The best thing about this company is that everything is done inhouse – they even farm themselves. This means that Extract Labs has full control over everything that happens with the plant from the very beginning. Their farms only use organic methods to produce pure and simple products.