Every Day Optimal is one of the lesser known CBD brands on the market, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have a high-quality selection of products. In fact, there are a lot of things that set this brand apart from the rest of the pack. We will explain how in more detail below.
The U.S dietary supplement market has been a rapidly growing industry for decades, and it’s only going to get bigger. By 2024, the entire market is projected to be worth a staggering $56.7 billion. CBD is a fast-growing part of the dietary supplement market. Unfortunately, because this is developing into such a lucrative industry but is still very much unregulated, it’s a market that contains its fair amount of frauds. This is why we think that it’s so important to review each brand and let consumers know which ones they can really trust.
If you’ve been looking for a diverse range of CBD products and potencies, then Every Day Optimal may be just what you’ve been searching for. In this Every Day Optimal CBD review, we will take a closer look at what the brand is all about, what products they sell, as well as a breakdown of product prices. Hopefully, we will help you to determine whether this is a brand that could fulfill your needs.
Every Day Optimal Quick Summary
“These products have really helped with muscle pain. I have lupus and I hurt everywhere all the time. Muscle pain keeps me awake at night. Since starting with Every Day Optimal CBD oil I’ve had so much relief and am sleeping a lot better.”
Every Day Optimal: What the Brand is All About
Every Day Optimal founders, Frederick Drejfald and Alex Gould, started the company back in 2016. Together, the duo travelled to Colorado to seek out hemp farmers that grow organic, non-GMO hemp cultivated using sustainable methods. They wanted to find farmers who were interested in growing high CBD, low THC cannabis, since they had realized early on that CBD was the future and they wanted to work with individuals who shared their passion.
While in Colorado, they found a group of industry-leading farmers who were already growing CBD rich hemp, and thus Every Day Optimal was born. They knew that by starting with the best hemp, they would ultimately yield the best CBD. Therefore, their efforts were focused on creating a network of farmers across the U.S in the early days of the company. At the forefront of their minds has always been product quality, and they worked tirelessly to achieve it.
Everyday Optimal really sets the bar high for themselves. The company refers to itself as “America’s most reputable brand.” There’s nothing wrong with such a statement, as long as the brand can live up to the high expectation. By all accounts, Every Day Optimal seem to be doing their utmost to succeed at winning this title.
Every Day Optimal has a full array of CBD products for consumers to choose from and they are brand that is well-known in the industry for their high-quality CBD. The brand seems to emphasize their products’ ability to treat conditions like anxiety, insomnia, stress, and fibromyalgia, offering specialist products for each of these ailments. They also really push their edibles and have some great options if you’re into that kind of thing.
Every Day Optimal CBD Review: Top Highlights
We absolutely love the steadfast commitment that this brand has to creating high-quality CBD products. Every Day Optimal seem to understand that there is a lot of competition out there and that their products have to be the best ones possible if they want to keep up. Each of their products is produced with this in mind.
Here are some other things that we really like about Every Day Optimal
- Customer service: Every Day Optimal have a strong commitment to excellence and want to make the customer experience the best one possible. As stated on their website, the company goes to great lengths to ensure that every customer is treated like their best customer. The company belief is to put people first and business second. On their website, there is an option to call, email or chat online if you have any questions or complaints. They really value their customers, and this is demonstrated in how they operate as a business.
- 30-Day money back guarantee: The products are backed by the company 100%, which is why they are willing to give you your money back if you are not absolutely satisfied with your purchase.
- Third-party lab testing: All products are third-party lab tested for quality and proper amounts of CBD. This is also done to ensure that products are free of mold, pesticides, and any other harmful substances that can sometimes get into end-products. These reports are available for everyone to view on the website.
- Work with medical professionals: This is one of the only hemp-based CBD companies that work alongside medical professionals. Dr. Victor Chou and Dr. Jack Isler are two well-known physicians who specialize in the medical marijuana industry.
- Organically-grown hemp: All of this brand’s products are made with organically-grown hemp that has been extracted to its isolated state. This means that there is no trace of THC in their products. This makes it a great choice for those who can’t tolerate THC or may need to pass a drug test for some reason or another.
Negative Thoughts on Every Day Optimal
As always, there is something that can be improved with every brand. As for Everyday Optimal CBD, they are fairly expensive when compared to the rest of the market. However, we need to keep in mind that high-quality products to come at a higher price. After all, you get what you pay for.
But, having said that, there are some other high-quality CBD brands on the market that won’t cost you as much as these products. We doubt that price is something that Every Day Optimal, or any other brand for that matter, would change, since it’s worked into their manufacturing costs and various other things. However, it’s worth noting that they are on the expensive side of the market.
“I was thrilled to find a quality CBD Oil Tincture to use for relieving everyday stress and anxiety. In my experience, this is a great product.”
Every Day Optimal: The Product Lineup
Every Day is a safe and reputable online retailer of CBD products. All of their products are gluten-free and made from pure CBD isolate. You can rest assured that all products are 100% THC free.
- Capsules & Pills: The CBD capsules are sold in five strengths: 10 mg, 15 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 200 mg. There are 30 capsules in a bottle, and it’s a quick and easy way to consume CBD with no fuss. The 200 mg capsules are great for if you are looking to treat chronic pain. They also sell specialty capsules for Fibromyalgia, sleep aid, and stress and anxiety.
- Gummies & Edibles: The gummies come in three different strengths: 10 mg, 15 mg, and 25 mg. All bottles contain 30 gummies. The lower strength edibles are best for headaches and anxiety, while 15 mg may be useful for moderate pain and 25 mg could be a good option for chronic pain and insomnia. They also sell chewing gum which is sold in a strength of 10 mg per piece.
- Tinctures: As per their website, Every Day Optimal manufacturers some of the strongest and most potent CBD on the market – their strongest is 10,000 mg. The other options are 300 mg, 600 mg, 1000 mg, 1800mg, 2000 mg, and 4000 mg. It’s not often that you see brands offering more than 2000 mg tinctures. All bottles contain 30 ml of liquid, which means that CBD concentration varies drastically.
- E-liquids: Vaping CBD is known to have the quickest effects and Every Day Optimal is one of the few companies who stock a full line of vape oils in the U.S. The e-liquids are sold in two strengths – 300 mg or 1,000 mg – and come in three different flavors; Strawberry Cream, Honey Melon Kush, and Marshmallow Magic.
Every Day Optimal Review: Our Cost Comparison
The Every Day Optimal prices are considered to be mid-range for the market. They also have “money-saving bundle” options where you can save money if you buy in bulk. Here’s a breakdown of product prices:
- Capsules & Pills: The 10 mg and 15 mg bottle of 30 capsules are sold for $59.99 each. The 25 mg bottle costs $$89.99. However, you can buy 60 capsules for $149.99 (save $30). The 50 mg bottle is sold for $119.99, and the 200 mg bottle is $299.99.
- Gummies & Edibles: You can buy the 10 mg bottle of gummies for $59.99, 15 mg for $64.99, and 25 mg for $89.99 (or a bottle of 60 capsules for $149.99). One pack containing eight pieces of chewing gum costs $19.99, or you can buy a four-pack for $59.99 (get one pack free).
- Tinctures: The 300 mg tincture is sold for $39.99, 600 mg = $69.99, 1000 mg = $99.99, 1800 mg = $159.95, 2000mg = $169.99, 4000 mg = 289.99 and lastly, 10,000 mg = $478.00
- E-liquids: The 300 mg bottle of e-liquid will cost you $39.99, while the 1,000 mg option is sold for $89.99.
“Improved sleep. No anxiety. Better mood. I am so thankful for Every Day Optimal CBD.”
Every Day Optimal CBD Oil Review: A General Summary
Overall, we are very satisfied with Every Day Optimal. This is a company that has a good selection of products to choose from, and you can’t beat their milligram choices. For anyone who may need to take an extra-strength formulation of CBD, you won’t have any trouble finding it at Every Day Optimal.
Pure CBD derived from industrial hemp is something that you should demand when buying CBD products. But the fact that their products are tested by a third party makes it even better. All products are certified to be safe, pure, and pesticide-free. If you are looking for a range of CBD products to choose from, then you definitely want to check out Every Day Optimal.