Creating Better Days is a CBD manufacturer committed to bringing customers some of the purest and highest-quality CBD products on the market. Read our full CreatingBetterDays review below for more information on the brand and its product offerings.
Over the last decade, we have observed a huge rise in the popularity of CBD. New research is becoming available continuously, highlighting the potential CBD has to benefit our health. If the therapeutic benefits aren’t enough, CBD is also one of the few natural supplements that are widely available.
Moreover, CBD is a very versatile supplement. While most supplements are sold in capsule form or soluble tablets, CBD comes in an almost endless array of options. CreatingBetterDays is a company that provides CBD in a number of different forms, including oils, capsules, gummies, e-juices, beverages, topicals, and more.
Although Creating Better Days isn’t as big as other well-established CBD brands, they’re committed to prioritizing customers and strive to offer the highest-quality hemp CBD products to the market.
CreatingBetterDays Quick Summary
“I started using this CBD oil a few years ago, and it’s truly amazing how much it’s helped me with my anxiety. My favorite CBD brand by a mile.”
Who Is CreatingBetterDays?
Creating Better Days was founded in 2016 with the intention of bringing quality, consistency, and transparency to the CBD market. At the time, the CBD market was almost completely unregulated. The company aims to provide alternatives in the health industry while educating the community to ensure they get the best holistic experience possible.
Driven by the life-changing impact of CBD, the brand image clearly reflects the natural and primal origin of the compound as nature’s way of creating better days. The company was born from a passion for all the incredible potential benefits of CBD, as well as a strong desire to change the CBD industry. This is evident in the quality of the CBD they produce as well as the dedication they show for educating their customers and the public.
What makes Creating Better Days unique to many other CBD brands on the market is that they use new and innovative technology for extraction, known as nano. According to the company, they have put a strong focus on Nano-CBD because they want to create products that have higher bioavailability. Nano-technology is used to make products that are more easily absorbed by the body. This means less waste for consumers, allowing them to have smaller doses for the same relief.
Each of the CreatingBetterDays CBD products has been expertly crafted in high-tech laboratories to ensure that customers receive the absolute best quality and most effective CBD. The ultra-high-quality CBD oil has been infused into all kinds of products that the company has made available to the market.
Here are some of the things you will love about Creating Better Days:
- Transparency: By responsibly sourcing CBD extracts and developing strict quality control guidelines, Creating Better Days has managed to develop a reputation with clients and provide a degree of transparency with its products that’s rare in the CBD industry.
- Wide Range of Products: Creating Better Days has an excellent variety of products to choose from. Not only do they have several interesting products like the Melatonin Gummies and CBD Coffee Pods, but all products either come in a range of delicious flavors or embrace the rich natural flavors of the hemp plant.
- Certificates of Analysis: The company makes it very easy for the public to access the certificate of analysis (COA) for each product. The COA verifies the purity and concentration of the CBD and whether or not it contains any contaminants such as pesticides or heavy metals. You can find the CreatingBetterDays COA’s under the “Lab Tests” tab or on each product page.
- Military Discount:The company offers a 20% discount for military personnel, which is a wonderful gesture and shows the level of respect and care they have for service members.
Negative Thoughts on CreatingBetterDays
There is no “About Us” section anywhere on the website. In fact, there is just about no information regarding the company itself and its founders. This is not a good look for any brand, but especially those that are not as well-established.
Creating Better Days is a relatively smaller brand when compared to the big names in the industry. If you’re making your buying decision based on brand reputation, then this particular brand wouldn’t be at the top of your list. And not having an “About us” page certainly doesn’t help the case!
We also had a few issues with the user-friendliness and design of the website. For instance, the “Product” tab has a drop-down list of products, but it’s too long for the page, and there’s no option to scroll. This means that you can’t see a full list of the product on the main menu. Another issue we had was when we clicked on the “Concentrates” option. Apparently, there are no concentrates, so it’s pointless for them to even have this tab.
“The gummies are so tasty. The only downside is that they contain sugar, but the effects are incredible and so worth it.”
- CBD Oil: The company offers two unique varieties of CBD oil: Nano-CBD Full-Spectrum Oil and Nano-CBD Sublingual Oil. Each variety is available in several different concentrations ranging between 250mg and 2500mg. They also sell a CBG Tincture 500mg (250CBD/250CBG) and 1000mg (500CBD/500CBG).
- Vape Oil: The Nano-CBD Vape Oil is available in four concentrations: 110mg, 200mg, 350mg, and 600mg.
- Coffee Pods: The coffee pods have a total CBD strength of 120mg with 12 servings in a box. Therefore, 10mg of CBD per serving.
- Gummies: Creating Better Days has a wide range of gummies to choose from, including VitaGummies + Melatonin, CBD Sour Gummies (Bears and Worms), VitaGummies + Vitamin C, and CBD Gummies Sour Apple Rings. The Nano-CBD Gummies are available in four flavors: Fruit Salad, Cherry Bomb, Watermelon, and Peach.
- Capsules: The capsules come in a 30-count bottle with a total strength of 750mg. Each capsule contains 25mg of CBD.
- Topicals: The topical range includes Nano-CBD Pain Cream (300mg), Nano-CBD Serenity Lotion (300mg), and Nano-CBD Muscle Rub (300mg).
- CBD Oil: The CBD oil range retails for between $38.48 and $149.99
- Vape Oil: The vape oils cost between $29.99 and $89.99
- Coffee Pods: A box of 12 coffee pods costs $24.20
- Gummies: The gummies retails for between $3 and $38.48
- Capsules: A 30-count bottle of capsules costs $60.50
- Topicals: The Pain Cream and Serenity Lotion cost $38.48, while the Muscle Rub costs $42.99
“The e-juice is fantastic. I’m quite picky when it comes to taste, and I don’t enjoy an overly fruity flavor, but this one is just right. The best part is it helps with my anxiety.”
Final Thoughts on CreatingBetterDays
With an impressive commitment to consistency and quality and such a unique and varied product line, Creating Better Days seems to have something for everybody. Through their Active line of products to their Sleep range, the company innovates with all-natural ingredients to formulate some valuable and high-quality CBD products.
They’re definitely a unique CBD company and one we feel confident in recommending to our readers. Not only does Creating Better Days have a wide range of products to choose from, but most products are nano-CBD, which is relatively new and uncommon in the industry.