As of October 2018, cannabis is legal for both medical and recreational use in Canada. Today, you can buy hemp-derived CBD products, as well as marijuana flowers, across the country without a doctor’s prescription. However, legal cannabis comes with strict regulations and many legal hoops to jump through in order to operate in the Canadian market. CBD retailers need to be authorized to sell cannabis products.
For CBD brands to operate in Canada, they need to spend a lot of money on applications and legal fees and have to undergo rigorous application processes that could take over a year to complete. This long, tedious, and expensive process means that the Canadian CBD industry is a lot more reliable than in places like the U.S.
Basically, the CBD market in Canada is very different from just about everywhere else because the whole plant is legal and regulated. Nevertheless, finding a reputable brand that you can trust still has its challenges.
Today, we are reviewing one of the top CBD companies in Canada, CBD Oil Canada. This is an established and reputable online retailer based in British Columbia, and they sell premium CBD products. Find out more in our full review below.
CBD Oil Canada Review Quick Summary
“I use this CBD oil for relaxing and sleeping, and the effects are incredible. It has me drifting off into a peaceful sleep in no time.”
Who Is CBD Oil Canada?
CBD Oil Canada is a top-rated online Canadian dispensary and cannabis shop that sells products that contain both THC and CBD. They offer a good range of products that are made from Cannabis Marijuana and Cannabis Hemp plants and claim to be the most popular source of CBD products in Canada.
The company is committed to operating a pretty tight ship, whereby they can fulfill all cannabis needs in a fast and efficient manner. CBD Oil Canada is not a brand per se, they are a distributor. The company is a one-stop-shop providing premium products from a variety of brands. These brands include Delush, Mary’s Medibles, Honest Botanicals, Island Therapeutics, CannaCeuticals, and lots more.
The product line offered by CBD Oil Canada is large, including CBD oils, topicals, concentrates, edibles, and even CBD pet products. The brands that they distribute for are well-known and respected in the CBD and cannabis community.
CBD Oil Canada strives to offer a truly unbiased choice to cannabis, and this is what sets them apart from every other online dispensary in Canada. They identify as a true broker model and are partnered with the best medical dispensaries and licensed producers in Canada. Thanks to these strategic partnerships, the company has the ability to serve any concentrate, strain, or edible that you can think of.
CBD Oil Canada Highlights
Here is what really stands out when it comes to CBD Oil Canada:
- Large Product Selection: The company provides a wide range of premium flowers, edibles, and concentrates. They have built very strong partnerships in the cannabis market, and state that if customers can’t find what they’re searching for on the website, they should contact the company because they will probably be able to source it in just a few minutes – which is truly impressive.
- High-Quality Products: The company uses top-quality, AAA medical-grade cannabis, and cannabis-based products.
- CBD Dosage Guide: CBD Oil Canada has made a CBD dosage guide available on their website. It’s very informative and detailed – perfect for CBD newbies. They also have information/articles regarding using CBD for pain and anxiety.
- Customer Service: The customer support at CBD Oil Canada is something that many customers mention, and for a good reason. The team is well-informed about everything related to CBD and can answer any questions you may have quickly and accurately. You can use their “Contact Us” page if you have any questions or concerns.
- Free Shipping over $150: CBD Oil Canada offers free shipping on orders of over $150. If you spend less than $150, there is a flat shipping rate of $15.
CBD Oil Canada Negative Thoughts
Honestly, there’s not much information available on who CBD Oil Canada is as a brand. The company’s “About Us” section is very limited and offers just about no insight into the brand itself, which is very unfortunate. And when we say no information, we mean there is absolutely nothing informative about the company, which is a big downside in our eyes.
Another downside is that we found quite a few products to be listed as “out of stock” while conducting our review. This means that you might not find what you’re looking for when shopping at CBD Oil Canada.
“I have been using this CBD at night for chronic pain, and the relief is unbelievable. I am the most pain-free I have been in years thanks to this CBD oil.”
CBD Oil Canada Products
Since this company stocks so many different products from a variety of brands, it would be impossible to list them all. Below, you can find an overview of the product categories.
- CBD Tinctures: The tinctures are available in strengths of 250 mg, 500 mg, 1,000 mg, and 2,500 mg. There are full-spectrum and isolate options, so it depends on what your preference is.
- CBD Capsules: There are only two types of capsules: 5:5 mg CBD:THC gel caps (10-pack) and 20 mg capsules from Miss Envy.
- CBD Vape Pens & Juice: CBD Oil Canada carries a wide range of CBD vape pens, with both disposable and rechargeable options. Vape oils come in many different flavors.
- CBD Seeds: The seeds sold by CBD Oil Canada produce plants with very high CBD levels – about 1:1 CBD:THC ratio. They have five varieties, including Jack Herer, OG Kush, White Widow, Blueberry CBD, and Harlequin CBD.
- CBD Edibles: The CBD Oil Canada edible selection includes CBD gummies and chocolate bars. The chocolate bars are available in a few different flavors, including Caramel Toffee, Mint, Raspberry, and Cookies & Cream. The gummies are also available in a variety of flavors, including Grape, Mango, and Watermelon, and potencies of either 80 mg CBD or 40 mg CBD and 40 mg THC.
- CBD Topicals: The CBD Oil Canada topicals range is also extensive, including roll-on pain gels, transdermal patches, lip products, sunscreen, massage oils, a wide variety of salves and lotions, and more.
CBD Oil Canada Costs
- CBD Tinctures: Tinctures retail for between $38 and $210 depending on the brand and potency.
- CBD Capsules: The 5:5 CBD:THC gel caps cost 35 for a pack of 10, while the Miss Envy 20 mg capsules cost $85.
- CBD Vape pens & Juice: The vape pens retail for between $25 and $70, and the vape juices cost between $55 and $90.
- CBD seeds: Each tin of five feminized seeds costs $50.
- CBD Edibles: The chocolate bars cost between $22 and $27, while the gummies cost either $16 or $17 for a pack.
- CBD Topicals: The price of topical products ranges between $8 and $65.
“The husband has arthritis, and the CBD capsules have really helped him with managing his joint pain. I don’t know what we would do without these.”
Final Thoughts on CBD Oil Canada
We love that CBD Oil Canada has such a large product selection that spans across a large number of brands. There is no lack of choice when shopping for your CBD products at this company. However, we do not like that there is not much information available on the company itself. We know very little about who CBD Oil Canada is.
That said, we have to acknowledge that they are a distributor, and therefore knowing about the brand you’re purchasing is more important. On the CBD Oil Canada website, you will find relevant information about each brand they stock, so you will be well-informed before making a purchase.
CBD Oil Canada stocks products from only the best and most reputable brands in Canada, so you know that you’re buying quality when you purchase from this company.