Aura CBD is a company providing a holistic experience through its use of high-quality CBD oils, pastes, edibles, and balms. The founder, Aura Lakshmi, describes how the use of CBD products can begin “a journey to optimum health and well-being”. Her passion clearly extends to her customers, as the company provides personal guidance for both experienced CBD users and newcomers through its large media platform. And they are certainly not lacking in expertise!
Renowned as one of the first UK companies to produce a range of oils and pastes with full-spectrum hemp properties, Aura has long been setting a first-class example of how to create effective CBD products for its customers.
This review is intended to be as informative as possible; we will be exploring the history of Aura CBD oil, their personal mantra of organic production, and the interesting range of products they provide – chocolate will be involved!
Aura CBD Quick Summary
“Aura was wonderful answering all our questions. Very impressed. Thank you, Aura, for your guidance.”
Who Is Aura CBD?
After humble beginnings 7 years ago, this company has become a small success. Aura Lakshmi first began experimenting with the effects of CBD in 2013 and found that it helped with various ailments she had been suffering from.
Like many users of CBD, modern research revealing its potential as a remedy to chronic pain relief, inflammation, and more was life-changing for her. Spurred on by this ever-evolving knowledge, Aura both celebrates and promotes the positive effects CBD can have. Much of this is published on her website. This transparency and openness about research are some of the major positives I have found in the brand.
While all the products on offer have various CBD levels, because Aura is a UK company, it has to adhere to a THC limit of 0.2%. This means that none of the products will create a ‘high’, as CBD is non-psychoactive. Instead, the company aims for its products to be used medicinally, whether that be for mood-lifting effects or pain reduction.
“I have been using Aura CBD balm on my daughter skin/fungus infection and is working a treat. Brilliant!”
Aura CBD Oil: Highlights
Given its already apparent success, Aura has been able to tap into a niche market of consumers with its products. Let’s have a look at some of the most important reasons for its appeal:
- Environmentally Aware: All the products are grown organically, and they use recyclable materials for the packaging.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free: Aura prides itself on its animal free products. Even the balms, which are typically made of beeswax, are made of raw coconut oil and cacao butter.
- Personal Service: The website provides every customer with a free consultation before purchasing any products. This gives you a chance to discuss what you hope to get out of CBD use and why, and considr if their products are right for you.
- Lab Results Readily Available: Aura allows anyone and everyone access to lab reports on both oils and pastes. This is not typical of many other companies, and so this transparency is very appealing.
- Informative: Because part of the message is about clean, raw consumption, Aura is amazing at listing all ingredients in its products. As the customer, you know exactly what you are purchasing. The blog provides information about recent CBD research and use, which can be extremely helpful for CBD novices. Aura Lakshmi also has a YouTube channel, talking about clean living and CBD; she occasionally does giveaways.
- Full-Spectrum Pastes and Oils: Aura is one of the few and first companies to provide these products in the UK. Some research suggests that the use of the entire spectrum of cannabinoids in the hemp plant can provide additional medicinal benefits. These additional properties are obtained through the expensive process of supercritical CO2 extraction, which produces a very high-quality product.
- Accessibility: Even though the company is based in the UK and there are restrictions on THC, it still sells to many other countries.
- Discounts: Aura occasionally does sales on the products. For the time being, you can save lots of money on their oils. The 10% CBD oil was originally at £38.99, but is now £21.99. You can save an even greater amount with the 30% 4 pack, which was at £349.99 and is now £249.99.
Negative Thoughts on Aura CBD
Aura provides some great products that are clearly in high demand if the review section is anything to go by. It’s slightly frustrating, then, to see a few of their most highly-rated items (like the CBD raw chocolate) being out of stock for at least 2 months. Maybe it’s an early Christmas rush?
Aura CBD Oil Review: CBD Products
- Aura CBD Oils: Aura offers a variety of CBD oils, all in 10ml bottles. The CBD percentage in each bottle ranges from 2.5%, where the effects are very mild, to the 30% bottle, which is terpene-rich. The 5%, 10%, and 30% bottles are also available as a four-pack, with a slightly discounted price. The company also promotes the use of raw CBD oil, which can be found in doses of 20% in 10ml bottles.
- Aura CBD Paste: The website advertises two paste products; both pastes have a full spectrum of cannabinoids and come in 2 different sizes. Both the 3ml and the 10ml product have a CBD content of 16%. Similar to the oil, the paste should be taken underneath the tongue to produce the full effects of the CBD.
- Aura CBD Edibles: What we are most excited about are the edibles Aura provides. One of these is raw CBD chocolate. In one order, you receive 30 individual chocolates, and it’s recommended that you stick to one per day. Not only are you receiving the benefits of CBD, but also the high level of antioxidants from the cocoa butter content, which can cause feelings of euphoria. These are made in a separate facility, and so you may find shipping costs are slightly higher. Currently, this is the only edible on sale from Aura CBD as they discontinued the CBD butter a while ago.
- Aura CBD Skin Products: There are several skin care products available from Aura CBD. The range includes bath salts, massage oil, and a skin balm. The latter is conventionally used straight on the body, especially on sore or tired muscles. Many people use these balms as an after-gym treatment.
Aura CBD Oil Review: Costs
- Aura CBD Oils
CBD Oil 2.5% 10ml – £17.99
CBD Oil 5% 10ml – £27.99
CORE CBD Oil 8% – £38.99
CBD Oil 10% 10ml – £38.99
CORE CBD Oil 15% – £58.99
CBD Oil 20% 10ml – £58.99
CBD Oil 30% 10ml – £99.00
- Aura CBD Paste
Whole Plant CBD Paste 16% 3g – £48.00
Whole Plant CBD Paste 16% 10g – £106.00
- Aura CBD Edibles
CBD Raw Chocolate One a Day – £28.00
- Aura CBD Skin Products
CBD Skin Balm 30ml – £25.00
CBD Bath Salts 250g – £22.50
CBD Anti-Ageing Facial Oil 30ml – £28.00
CBD Bath, Body, and Massage Oil 100ml – £25.00
“I have been using this for a month now and I have seen a massive reduction in panic attacks and gad disorder. Great product.”
Aura CBD Oil Review: The Final Verdict
After reviewing Aura CBD, it’s easy to see why 7 years down the line it’s a success. With a good variety of products for customers to choose from and a variety of CBD levels in each product, this company has something to offer anyone. Ideal as both a physical and mental aid. These products are recommended for customers looking for relief from stress, anxiety, chronic pain, muscle relief, and more.
Most importantly, the brand seems to embody a community and a lifestyle. Those looking to consume as naturally as possible, with as little impact on the earth as possible, and hoping to unlock all the potential CBD can offer will enjoy these products. I think we can describe Aura CBD as a small company with a large presence.