CW hemp is a pioneer in the cannabis industry and a master at creating CBD oil. It is one of the most recognized brands worldwide and has received numerous awards time and time again. The company is far from a novice in this industry but has been around for nearly a decade. CWhemp was established following the success of Charlotte Figi, a 6-year-old girl who was successfully treated using CBD oil to reduce the number of seizures she was experiencing. The oil became a huge success and is now used frequently due to its anti-epileptic properties. While the original oil is not sold throughout the whole of the U.S, the Stanley brothers did recreate a hemp-based version which is sold worldwide.
CW hemp has one of the best oils out there and their formula is perfect for conditions such as seizures, pain and maintaining general health. The company has a variety of products, but their main product is the Everyday hemp oil, which is perfect for maintaining a foundation of general health and wellness. The company has been seen numerous times in the news and been featured on sites such as Cosmopolitan and The New York Times.
CW hemp didn’t explain much about their extraction process but based on their testimonials you can understand that they create a great product. Their bottles range between $39.99-$299.96, depending on the amount of CBD you are looking for. If you are looking for a great CBD for your everyday health, then we would definitely recommend CW hemp.
- Official Site Address: www.cwhemp.com
“Featured on numerous sites including CNN and Cosmopolitan”
Who Is CW Hemp
CW Hemp is a Colorado-based company family run company that ships its products throughout the whole of the U.S and globally.
As we mentioned above the company has been around for a couple of years and have earned a great reputation. The company is the exclusive provider of Charlotte’s Web, the most trusted hemp extract. The company was originally founded by the Stanley brothers, producing the oil, but since then have expanded and now offer a wide range of products, including, capsules, topicals, balms and creams. In regards to their hemp, it is grown in the U.S., right in the heart of Colorado.
If you live in Colorado, then you can take advantage of their powerful Charlotte’s web CBD oil which is perfect for epilepsy and helping to reduce seizures. If not then you will have to settle for their CW hemp oil which is perfect for relaxation and general health.
CW Hemp HighLights
The list goes on, but these were the few that stood out.
- There is no need to gloat, but CW hemp does come from the company that shocked the world with the story of Charlotte Figi. After suffering from years, and constant denial from doctors, Charlotte’s parents decided to give CBD oil a chance. They were shocked by the results. This led to the establishment of CW hemp.
- With a company like CW hemp you know you are getting the best Hemp seeds and oil. While the exact formula has not been released, we do understand that the oil goes through some rigorous testing before it is sent to the end user.
- While the 300mg might be great for mild pain and stress, their 1000mg is simply out of this world. Their CBD oil is known for helping to treat a wide range of medical conditions including pain, insomnia, anxiety and stress relief.
- In regards to price, similar to most oils, this CBD oil is mid-range. Especially for the lower mg bottles. The larger bottles are a bit pricey and will not suit everyone’s pocket.
Even a brand like CW Hemp has negative things about them. The two major aspects that could use improvement is their shipping and customer support. It is stated on their website that products may take up to 13 days to arrive, but in reality, it can take longer. Furthermore, they are not very responsive when it comes to customer support. If they would improve those two aspects, they would probably conquer the market. Especially with a brand like theirs.
“Excellent in every way!”
My Personal Experience
Both my wife and I have used CW hemp in the past. It’s not easy to come by and pretty pricey for our pocket, but it is an exceptional oil that helps to treat a wide range of medical conditions. If you can get your hands on the original Charlotte’s Web CBD oil you are in for a big surprise. Their customer service could use a bit of improving, but if you are willing to wait, then it it is worth it. We ordered from CW hemp twice and didn’t have any major issues. Once thing we did love about their oil is that you can take it orally or add it to your salad in the form of a dressing. You can even drop it into your tea.
CW Hemp offers a wide range of products but for the purpose of this review we will focus on their 3 most popular.
- CBD Oil: CW hemp’s CBD oils come in a wide range of sizes and prices: 10mg per 1ml serving, 25mg per 1ml serving, and 50mg per 0.6ml serving, which is also known as their Everyday Advanced Hemp Oil.
- CBD Capsules: If you don’t like oil, or you are always on the go, you can take their no fuss CBD capsules. ? The container contains 30 servings and has 15mg of CBD per serving. It is advised for adults to take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day.
- Topicals: CW Hemp’s topicals come in two formats. Their infused cream and balm. The cream contains 750mg hemp extract and is unscented. The Balm is an infused balm containing 150 mg hemp extract. It has a nourishing botanical blend and soothing scent.
- CBD Oil: $39-$299
- CBD Capsules: $34.99-$69.99
- CBD Ointment: $14.99-$49.99
“You can't go wrong with CW Hemp”
We’ve seen our fair share of CBD oils, but CW hemp is a powerhouse in the hemp industry. They definitely live up to their name and with a few minor adjustment we see them staying around for a long long time. If you’ve heard about CW hemp and are interesting in learning more about their products, click on the link below. If this is your first time hearing of them, then you should do your research as you are missing out on a wonderful product.
- Official Site Address: www.cwhemp.com
To your health and happiness.