Without any real regulation in the CBD industry, as a consumer it’s important to be clued up enough about different products and brands to ensure that you buy the best possible product for yourself. The good news is that while it may seem risky to purchase CBD products in an unregulated market, there are a number of reputable and trustworthy brands out there leading the way to a gold standard.
One of these brands is CBD Brothers, who are very quickly becoming respected brand leaders in the United Kingdom. The company motto is “health over wealth”, which is something that they are very much committed to (and this is certainly refreshing to hear in a world that seems more concerned about wealth than anything else). On their website, they state that they attribute their success to their love, passion, and belief in the benefits of cannabis.
Also known as CBD Bros, their products are increasingly popular in the U.S, and Europe, even though they can be purchased on UK websites. If you are looking for high-quality CBD products, then the brand is definitely worth checking out. But what do they really bring to the table? Let’s take a closer look in the complete CBD Brothers review below.
CBD Brothers Quick Summary
“I have been purchasing products from CBD Brothers since the middle of 2018 and am very pleased with their Blue Edition. It works really well for treating my anxiety.”
CBD Brothers Review: The Company Behind the Name
CBD Brothers appears to operate and sell their products under a corporation name of “The Original Alternative.” Their official headquarters is in Spain, so the company grows their hemp in Europe and therefore sticks to the EU safety standards. In other words, they are known for producing high-quality hemp. They also have an office in the United Kingdom.
The company started out as a small mail service operating from a single garage, but they have since grown from strength to strength and are now claim to be the longest trading CBD company in the United Kingdom.
The hemp that CBD Brothers uses to make their products is grown using an organic process on small artisan farms all across Europe. Their indica strains are all grown indoors in controlled environments and using grow lights to ensure maximum yield and cannabinoid content. Their remaining three varieties (Blue, Green, and Purple), are grown outdoors in natural sunlight. The Blue and Green varieties are Cannabis sativa, while the Purple strain is a hybrid.
We also found out in our CBD Brothers review that the company uses CO2 extraction with low heat as well as low pressure, and their oil tinctures are made up of full-spectrum flavonoids, terpenes, and other phytocannabinoids. This is important nowadays since it’s become apparent that whole-plant products are generally more effective than CBD isolates.
CBD Brothers UK: Brand Highlights
Over the course of our CBD Brothers review it became apparent that this is a brand very much committed to providing the highest quality extracts for the benefit of as many people as possible. Here is what we really love about them:
- Growing-process: They understand how important the growing process is, and all of their hemp and cannabis is grown following strictly organic processes – no artificial fertilisers or pesticides are used.
- CO2 Extraction: All of the oils are produced using the CO2 extraction method, which means that they are clean, non-toxic, and safe to use. During production, they also ensure that they use strictly organic ingredients which will complement the whole plant extracts.
- Third-party Testing: Every batch of the CBD Brothers products are tested by two independent companies. They make use of state of the art high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) machines to ensure that the extracts are of the highest quality.
- Return Policy: While refunds are subject to the company’s discretion, they do state that they can refund unopened products within three months of purchase. There is also a three month warranty period for products that are defective or damaged.
- Social media presence: The brand is quite active on social media, which is always great to see. It shows dedication and commitment to the brand.
CBD Brothers Review: Negative Thoughts
While we love almost everything about CBD Brothers, there is one thing that we are not particularly impressed by. They don’t seem to offer any sort of free shipping or discounts on shipping cost, even if you spend over a certain amount of money.
Most of the CBD companies that we review offer some kind of shipping discount, so it is strange to see that no such thing is offered by CBD Brothers. But who knows, maybe they will introduce this in the future.
“Started using the Green oil about six weeks ago and have had great improvement with psoriatic arthritis in my spine.”
CBD Brothers | Products
With a rather large range of products to choose from, we are here to break down and summarize the CBD-products offered by CBD Brothers.
- CBD Oils: As we already briefly mentioned above, CBD Brothers sell two sativa strains – the Green and Blue edition – and one Hybrid strain: Purple edition (this is also available as a water-soluble CBD). Their indica strains include White, Black, and Red editions. Each of the products is available in quantities of either 10ml or 30ml.
- Capsules: The capsules are available in Green, Blue, and Purple editions, where Green and Blue are sativa strains and Purple is a hybrid strain. They are available in quantities of 50mg, 100mg, or 250mg. The 50mg option contains 12.5mg of CBD per capsule, 100mg has 25mg of CBD per capsule, and 250 mg contains 62.5mg of CBD per capsule.
- CBD-infused Coffee: These consist of four different flavors; Morning Glory, Dawn’s Kiss Decaf, Signature Blend, and Spitting Feathers. Each has a quantity of 1080 ml which is equal to six servings, and contains 30 mg of hemp-derived CBD which is equal to 5mg per 180 ml cup.
- Edibles: The edible products consist of hot chocolate, chocolate bars (milk, Belgian, white, and dark), and coconut oil.
- Lotions: The lotions include CBD Balm (Hybrid), and CBD whipped body butter. The balm is made by infusing stems, leaves, and roots from organically grown hemp and cannabis plants, together with organic coconut oil. It’s a 350 mg whole plant extract that contains 30% CBD. The body butter is deeply moisturizing and ultra-light and makes for long-lasting skin hydration. These products are also sold as samples.
- Whole Plant Extract (paste): There is a Green edition (sativa) and Purple edition (hybrid) of the paste. They are each available in quantities ranging from 1 ml to 100 ml. The Green edition contains 140 mg of CBD per 1 gram of the whole extract, while the Purple edition has 164 mg of CBD per 1 gram.
CBD Brothers | Costs
CBD Brothers have a wide range of products that are on offer for a wide range of prices, depending on quantity, and flavor, among other things. Here is a rundown of the product prices:
- CBD Oils: The sativa oil prices range from £9.60 to £156.00 depending on flavor and quantity, while the Purple edition (hybrid) oil ranges from £26.40 to £71.40. The Purple edition water soluble costs £36.00. The indica oil prices range from £66.00 to £648.00, with the Black edition being the most expensive.
- Capsules: The Green edition capsules cost between £9.60 to £36.00, the Blue edition from £13.80 to £61.80, and the Purple edition from £16.80 to £75.30.
- CBD-infused Coffee: Morning Glory has a price of £13.00, while the other three are all £14.99.
- Edibles: The edible products range in price from £9.60 to £18.00. The coconut oil price is £39.60.
- Lotions: The CBD Balm prices range from £42.00 to £114.00 while the body butter has a price of £54.00.
- Whole Plant Extract (paste): The Green edition (sativa) prices range from £6.76 to £2,634.00, while the Purple edition (hybrid) ranges between £9.00 to £834.00.
“Great company, great staff, and great products. Changed my life around and given me hope living with advanced prostate cancer which doctors say is incurable.”
Final Thoughts on our CBD Brothers Review
CBD Brothers is unquestionably in the top range of CBD companies since they cultivate their own crops and extract their CBD oil using the highest quality form of extraction. They produce a wide-range of CBD oils, capsules, lotions, topicals, and edibles, which makes for an excellent selection of choice.
This is no doubt a trustworthy and reputable brand that is committed to providing their consumers with only the highest-quality products. If you’ve been looking for a well-made, effective CBD oil that ‘s available in the UK, we’d definitely recommend giving CBD Brothers a try.