Charlotte’s Web is a pioneer in the cannabis industry and a master at creating CBD oil. It is one of the most recognized brands worldwide and has received numerous awards time and time again. The company has been around for nearly a decade and is far from being a novice in the industry.
The popularity of Charlotte’s Web has largely been due to the miraculous story of Charlotte Figi – a 6-year old girl who benefited from the use of CBD oil. Charlotte suffered from a rare form of epilepsy since birth, which caused her to suffer from hundreds of seizures per week. After trying various medications and treatments that several doctors had suggested (with little to no improvement), Charlotte’s parents were desperate for a solution and got in touch with a group of Colorado Brothers – the Stanley Brothers.
The Brothers wanted to try a new genetically-selected cannabis oil extract that was high in CBD and low in THC. Ultimately, the Stanley Brothers provided Charlotte with a CBD oil that drastically reduced her seizures to just a few per month. This venture led to the birth of the present-day Charlotte’s Web CBD brand.
Sadly, Charlotte passed away in April 2020. The Charlotte’s Web brand and the website is now dedicated in loving memory of the little girl who inspired a CBD movement.
To be clear, Charlotte’s Web wasn’t started as a company. It was started as a mission. It all began with the Stanley Brother’s desire to offer help to those in need through the natural power of cannabis.
Official Site: charlottesweb.com
Coupon Code: 15OFFCW
Charlotte's Web CBD Quick Summary
“Featured on numerous sites including CNN and Cosmopolitan”
Who is Charlotte’s Web?
The Charlotte’s Web brand was founded in 2012 by the Stanley Brothers. With experience in hemp cultivation, the brothers developed genetics for a unique hemp plant that was high in CBD. The idea was that the plant wouldn’t get users high but would still offer the potential wellness benefits of cannabis.
The brother’s mission was a success, and Charlotte’s Web has since gone on to become the gold standard for CBD oil in the U.S. Nowadays, the brand is widely recognized as being the “World’s Most Trusted Hemp Extract’ company.”
Charlotte’s Web has one of the best oils out there, and their formula is perfect for helping to support a sense of calm for focus and the management of normal, everyday stresses*. The company has a variety of products, but their main product is the Original Formula CBD oil, which is perfect for maintaining a foundation of general health and wellness. The company has been seen numerous times in the news and been featured on sites such as Cosmopolitan and The New York Times.
The company started out selling only CBD oil but has since expanded and now offers a wide range of products, including capsules, topicals, gummies, isolates, and CBD for dogs.
It doesn’t take long to realize that Charlotte’s Web passion and knowledge for CBD and hemp go far beyond that of any other brand. This translates into their customer service, which is truly outstanding.
The company has a simple but important purpose: to better the planet and the people living upon it. They strive to pioneer a better future for those seeking peace – in mind, body, and soul.
*Just remember, the statements here have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and products such as these are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are a ton of things we love about Charlotte’s Web. But here are a few of the things that stand out:
- Charlotte Figi: This is the company that surprised the world with the story of Charlotte Figi. Charlotte’s Web is now a Memoriam to the beloved little girl. As for supporting the greater community, they certainly set an example for other brands. Charlotte’s Web is a company with a heart and soul.
- High-quality products: Charlotte’s Web sources their hemp from top-quality farms in Colorado. The company oversees production from seed to bottle, beginning with high-quality raw materials. Extraction is done using only the highest quality parts of the plant (flowers and stems). With a company like CW hemp, you know you are getting the best possible products.
- Certificates of Analysis: Customers can access the Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each product on the company website. This ensures that products are made according to specification and contain the quantity of cannabinoids, like CBD, that they claim to. It also shows details on the levels of solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, and THC in each product. The COA is meant to keep customers safe and informed but also verifies the potency and purity of products.
- Affordable prices: Thanks to the company’s updated pricing structure, Charlotte’s Web is very affordable and exceptionally good value for money. You could find cheaper products elsewhere, but they wouldn’t be the same quality as Charlotte’s Web. On a quality:price ratio, we are very impressed.
- Love Reward Program: The company has a rewards program that allows you to earn points every time you make a purchase. For every $1 you spend, you get one point. 100 points will get you a $5 reward pass.
Honestly, we can’t find much wrong with Charlotte’s Web. But where they could make improvements is their shipping policy. Generally, ground shipping takes seven business days from the time the order is placed. Expedited shipping options come at a premium cost. Second Day Air costs $15.99, and Next Day Air costs $29.99.
These costs are quite steep. Perhaps the company could implement a more customer-friendly shipping policy in the near future.
“Excellent in every way!”
My Personal Experience
Both my wife and I have used Charlotte’s Web in the past. It’s not easy to come by and pretty pricey for our pocket, but it is an exceptional oil that can help. If you can get your hands on the original CW CBD oil you are in for a big surprise. Their customer service could use a bit of improving, but if you are willing to wait, then it it is worth it. We ordered from CW hemp twice and didn’t have any major issues. Once thing we did love about their oil is that you can take it orally or add it to your salad in the form of a dressing. You can even drop it into your tea.
Charlotte’s Web offers a wide range of products. Below we are going to give you an overview:
- CBD Oils: The CBD oils come in four different flavors; Lemon Twist, Mint Chocolate, Olive Oil (Natural), and Orange Blossom. Each product shows the amount of CBD per serving – options include 7 mg, 17 mg, 50 mg, and 60 mg per 1 ml serving. Sizes available are 10 ml, 30 ml, and 100 ml.
- CBD Capsules: There are two strengths of CBD capsules; 15 mg and 25 mg. Each option comes in counts of 30, 60, or 90 capsules. They contain only two ingredients; full-spectrum hemp extract and extra virgin olive oil.
- CBD Gummies: There are three types of gummies; Sleep, Recovery, and Calm. Each option contains 10 mg of CBD per serving. The sleep option also contains 3 mg of melatonin, while the Calm also contains 50 mg of L-theanine, and 75 mg of Lemon Balm and the Recovery also contains 25-50 mg of Ginger and 50 mg of Turmeric. Each pack comes in counts of either 30 or 60 gummies.
- CBD Isolate: This THC-free option is ideal when you want a little more CBD in your day. It’s unflavored, and you will get 20 mg of CBD per 1 ml serving.
- Topicals: The Charlotte’s Web topical range includes roll-on, cream, balm, balm stick, and cooling gel. There’s a Peppermint and Lavender Hemp-infused roll-on – each contains 100 mg of CBD. The Hemp-infused cream contains 750 mg of CBD, and the Hemp-infused cooling gel contains 510 mg of CBD. Lastly, the Hemp-infused Balm contains 450 mg of CBD, while the balm stick contains 525 mg of CBD.
- CBD for Dogs: Charlotte’s Web has a range of CBD products for dogs, including Hemp Extract Drops, Chews, and Balm.
Charlotte’s Web: Costs
As of 2020, all of the Charlotte Web products across the entire range have been reduced in price in accordance with the company’s new pricing structure. Some products are as much as 40% less expensive when compared to their 2019 prices. Here’s what you can expect to pay for these products:
- CBD Oils: The price of the CBD oils range between $24.99 and $191.96, depending on which option you choose. You can also get sample packs with a few different varieties.
- CBD Capsules: The 15 mg capsules cost $39.99, and the 25 mg option cost $74.99.
- CBD Gummies: Each 30-pack of gummies retails for $29.99, while the 60-pack will cost you $44.99. You can also buy a pack of 3 bottles of 60-count gummies for $107.97.
- CBD Isolate: The THC-free extract retails for $69.99
- Topicals: Both roll-on products and the balm retail for $14.99, while the cream, balm stick, and cooling gel retail for $39.99.
- CBD for Dogs: The CBD for Dogs range retails for between $19.99 and $59.99. There’s also the option to buy bundle packs.
“You can't go wrong with CW Hemp”
We’ve seen our fair share of CBD oils, but there’s no doubt that Charlotte Web CBD oil is a powerhouse in the CBD and hemp industry. They definitely live up to their name, and we see them staying around for a long, long time.
We also have to mention that thanks to the company’s updated prices, their products are more affordable than ever before. On a price-per-milligram basis, some of the formulas come in between $0.08 and $0.10 per milligram, which is incredible for a brand of Charlotte’s Web stature.
Charlotte’s Web is a well-loved and high-quality brand, with a good, compassionate origin story. We love that they use whole-plant extracts to naturally promote wellness within the human body, and aim to improve lives through the science of Botanics. They’re doing a fantastic job at spreading the love and light of the beloved Charlotte Figi.
Official Site: charlottesweb.com
Coupon Code: 15OFFCW