In addition to their standard CBD oil drops, Verified CBD is also known for their unique line of oral CBD sprays, which they have several different blends of for varied results according to specific health conditions (i.e. they have one specifically for anxiety, sleep, weight loss, energy, focus, etc).
Like a couple of the other brands reviewed on our site here, they are one of the select few 100% American-operated companies – their production facility is located in southwest Florida, and they source all of their raw hemp material from a Hemp Pilot Program in Kentucky.
How does Verified CBD compare to some of the other brands we’ve reviewed on here? Keep on reading to check out my very own personal experience with them.
Verified CBD Quick Summary
“Have been using the Weight Loss spray for almost two months, and it really does seem to help control my appetite. I have lost 17 lbs so far.”
Who Is Verified CBD?
Verified CBD is an American company that operates out of Miami, Florida. Unlike a lot of CBD oil companies, Verified CBD actually provide a physical location and encourage you to get in touch with them with any questions you may have – a sure sign that they know the business, are proud of their products, and are willing to stand by what they manufacture.
Also, as any top-quality CBD brand should, they only use CO2 extraction to pull their CBD from the raw industrial hemp plants. This results in the purest, safest, and most potent end product of any other extraction method. Furthermore, every one of their products is lab tested for purity and potency, including testing for the presence of pesticides, heavy metals, chemical fertilizers, and herbicides.
And lastly, Verified CBD ships legally to all 50 U.S. states (and internationally), which is of course good news for people like us who live in “non-cannabis friendly” states – they may be one of your only options for obtaining a quality CBD oil.
Verified CBD Highlights
Truth be told, I have not used every one of the Verified CBD oil products. I have, however used both their CBD capsules and their CBD oil, and can ‘verify’ (no pun intended) their quality and effectiveness. Here’s a rundown of the reasons why I’ve taken a liking to this company, and why they’re worth a consideration when weighing out your various options:
- Been in the business since 2014. This may only be four years, but in the world of commercialized CBD products (which really didn’t start taking off until 2016/2017), they’re actually one of the relatively ‘old guard.’
- Hemp sourced from Kentucky. Like I’ve said in several of my other reviews, it’s not easy to get a commercialization license from hemp farms in Kentucky. Not only are all of the farms tightly regulated and operated under strict guidelines, but you need to be an affiliate of the Hemp Pilot Program in order to grow in the state. Without a doubt, any CBD hemp coming Kentucky will be of the highest quality and standards.
- Lab tested for safety and purity. This is more or a less a standard nowadays in the industry, but I feel it’s a highlight simply because Verified CBD includes terpene profiles in all of their reports, which is a rarity.
- CO2 extraction methods. Verified CBD’s CO2 extraction method uses no synthetic chemicals whatsoever, and ensures that the maximum of CBD is pulled from every batch of raw hemp material.
- Publish unique cannabinoid and terpene profile. It’s known that terpenes are a crucial component of the CBD “entourage effect,” in which all of the natural hemp compounds work together to produce more potent and beneficial effects. In addition to the CBD extract, all Verified CBD oils contain natural terpenes and other plant-based cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, and CBC.
- 4x potency of other CBD brands. Verified CBD’s most potent product contains an incredible 750 mg in a single full-spectrum dose, which is nearly four times as much as other brands’ most potent products.
The only thing that I kind of question in regard to Verified CBD’s products is how accurately labeled their “CBD sprays” are. They have specific sprays for weight loss, sleep aid, anxiety, pain relief, and energy/focus for example, but I wonder how different each of these really is from one another.
On the ingredients list, for instance, the CBD oil Verified Sleep Spray and the CBD Anti-Anxiety Spray have the exact same components. I have not tried them separately, so I can’t comment on whether or not they have different effects.
“Love the fact that I can use the CBD drops orally or in my vaporizer - eliminates having to buy two different products, and saves me loads of money each month.”
My Personal Experience with Verified CBD
As I’ve mentioned earlier, I have used both the Verified CBD oil and the Verified CBD capsules, and both had satisfactory effects.
If you’ve read through the site you’ll know that I take CBD for lower back pain and chronic leg pain, as well as for periodic migraines. Pure Kana is typically my go-to CBD oil, but I’ve developed this site in an effort to help other people discover what other oils out there are safe, effective, and reliable.
While both the oil (I tried the 750 mg) and the capsules worked well on keeping my back pain in check, I would recommend the oil as it seems to have a faster-acting effect. The only reason the capsules may be advantageous is if you don’t like the taste of the oil, or otherwise have difficulty holding it under your tongue before swallowing.
I’ve looked at quite a few other Verified CBD oil reviews, and most customers seem to exceptionally happy with this brand.
Verified CBD isn’t a brand that has a ton of different products, but what they do have, they have put a lot of effort into perfecting. As you will also find in other Verified CBD oil reviews, this company only wants to provide its customers with the best. Here’s a general rundown of what they’ve currently got on offer:
- Verified CBD Oil Oral Drops: These come in a dropper bottle and are taken sublingually (beneath the tongue) for absorption into tiny capillary beds, which are blood vessels that lead directly to the bloodstream. (Please note they can also be used for vaping in a standard vape pen or concentrate vaporizer). They come in 1 oz bottles, and are available in strengths of 500 mg (10 mg CBD per dose), 750 mg (15 mg CBD per dose), or 1,500 mg (30 mg CBD per dose).
- Verified CBD Oral Spray: These come in a spray bottle, and you’re supposed to spray two shots under your tongue and hold for 10 seconds for a single dose. They come in unique formulations for Weight Loss, Anti-Anxiety, Sleep Aid, Pain Relief, and Energy and Focus. (Read the unique ingredients list for each on the Product Description Page).
- Verified CBD Capsules/Pills: CBD capsules are preferred by people who either don’t like the taste of CBD oil, or who prefer the convenience of simply swallowing a pre-dosed pill with water. They come in bottles of 30 capsules, and are available in either 25mg or 10mg potencies.
- Verified CBD Topical Cream: Like the CBD Sprays, the Verified CBD Topical Cream comes in several different unique formulas, including and Anti-Aging formula with Apple Stem Cells, an Intense Pain Relief Formula (a lot of people use this one for arthritic joint pain), and a revitalizing “Skin Re-Energizing” formula. They all come in 1 oz tubs, and you simply massage the cream into the affected area for almost immediate relief.
- Verified CBD Dog Treats: My wife and I do in fact use CBD to treat our dog, but we have not yet tried the Verified CBD dog treats. They come in packs of 30, with each treat containing 5 mg of CBD (break them in half for smaller dogs, or give two at a time for larger dogs).
- Verified CBD Vape oil: I have not ever tried the Verified CBD vape oil, and it looks like it’s discontinued at the moment. It does say on the site, however, that you can use the regular CBD oral drops in a vaporizer, so perhaps they are getting rid of this product permanently.
Here are the current costs of the complete Verified CBD product lineup:
- Verified CBD Oil Oral Drops: As I’ve mentioned these all come in 1 oz (30 mL) dropper bottles, and contain 30 individual doses each (single does = 20 drops = 1 mL). Prices are $43.95 for the 500mg and $67.95 for the 750mg. The 1,500mg is currently 55% off and on sale for $129.95.
- Verified CBD Oral Spray: The various CBD Spray formulas come in 0.25 oz bottles, and are currently on sale from $97.99 to $43.95.
- Verified CBD Capsules/Pills: These come in bottles of 30 capsules, and are available in two different strengths: 10 mg/capsule ($47.95) and 25 mg/capsule ($77.95).
- Verified CBD Topical Cream: Each of the three different formulas for the CBD topical cream come in 1 oz tubs. The Skin Re-Energizing formula is currently on sale for $43.95 while the Anti-Aging and Intensive Healing Pain are available for $47.95.
- Verified CBD Dog Treats: The CBD dog treats come in packs of 30 (5mg CBD per treat), and cost $37.95.
- Verified CBD Vape oil: $84.95 (currently discontinued – be advised that the CBD oral drops can be used for vaping).
“Am on my second jar of Re-Energizing CBD skin cream, and I swear it works better than other products I have spent $150 on. Thanks SO MUCH Verified CBD!”
Final Verdict on Verified CBD Oil
Hopefully this Verified CBD oil review has been helpful for you. As I’ve said in my personal experience, I can attest that both the oral drops and the CBD capsules were effective for my chronic pain. I would recommend the brand for those who want to buy from a 100% American company, and/or for those who don’t want to spend absolutely top dollar on a premium brand like CW Hemp.