MedTerra CBD is a fast-growing company based out of Irvine, California. It offers an ever-increasing variety of well-designed CBD products, including tinctures, topicals, gummies, CBD for pets, and more. Be sure to check out our full MedTerra CBD review below to find out if this is a brand worth your trust and money.
CBD is known for providing a number of wellness benefits, but unfortunately, due to legal gray areas in the industry, the CBD market is not well regulated. This means that it can be challenging for consumers to find trustworthy CBD products that can get them the results they’re looking for. At Shopping CBD, we are committed to helping customers find the best CBD products that live up to their health and wellness needs.
MedTerra is a CBD company that was founded by a group of individuals passionate about CBD and its potential benefits. They are proudly American and present themselves as a friendly and approachable brand that is committed to providing high-quality, innovative products at an affordable price.
Since our original MedTerra CBD review, the company has made quite a few changes, especially to their product range. For instance, the Good Morning and Good Night products have been revamped. They are now vegan-friendly, incorporate liposomal delivery, and implement the new MedTerra proprietary wellness blend. The company has also recently released new vegan Ultra Broad Spectrum Capsules. Find out more below.
Official Site: medterracbd.com
Coupon Code: MB15
MedTerra Quick Summary
“Great products and great customer service. I have been using the CBD oil for a few months now and I’m feeling so much better. It’s done wonders for my health.”
Who Is MedTerra CBD?
MedTerra is a California-based company that has been around for quite a few years now. The CEO and founder, Jay Hartenbach, was motivated to start the brand because of his enduring passion for the incredible benefits of CBD. The number one goal of MedTerra is to help others improve their quality of life.
The brand’s mantra is “We are family,” and they aren’t just referring to employees. MedTerra views its customers as an extension of itself and holds the wellbeing of customers close to its heart. This is a company that is committed to delivering quality CBD products at an affordable price.
MedTerra CBD grows and extracts its hemp in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture – an initiative that allows them to provide quality CBD products in all 50 states throughout the USA. All products are tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure quality and consistency.
The MedTerra hemp is organic, non-GMO, grown in the US, and packed full of cannabidiol (CBD) to ensure the most powerful CBD products possible. Initially, MedTerra specialized in CBD isolate products. However, they launched an Ultra Broad Spectrum tincture earlier this year and are now expanding on their broad spectrum offerings.
The proprietary Ultra Broad Spectrum technology used by MedTerra has set a new standard for broad-spectrum CBD. There is a 10:1 ratio of CBD to other phytocannabinoids, along with significant levels of other minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids, making MedTerra one of the only true broad-spectrum products on the market. The brand prides itself on offering the full benefits of hemp without THC.
MedTerra CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the reasons you may love MedTerra CBD:
- Strict Hemp Regulations: As a part of the Industrial Hemp Pilot Program in Kentucky, we can be assured that MedTerra uses some of the best hemp in the world. This ensures premium-quality CBD products in terms of quality and potency. MedTerra and its partners are passionate about improving industrial farming methods and removing the stigma that surrounds cannabis cultivation.
- CO2 Extraction Process: The company uses CO2 extraction to extract its CBD from the hemp. The CO2 method is widely considered to be the safest and most effective way to extract CBD oil, ensuring a high concentration of CBD while removing harmful toxins or other unbeneficial plant materials. After extraction, the CBD undergoes additional processing to ensure it’s non-GMO and THC-free.
- Innovation: MedTerra is on a mission to innovate. The entire team is passionate about introducing new products that help people in exciting ways. Employees are continually hard at work with researching, formulating, tending the farm, and sourcing the finest ingredients for new product launches.
- Transparency: MedTerra is one of the most transparent brands that we’ve come across. You can find just about everything about everything regarding the company and its products on the website. From the hemp source to the extraction process to certificates of analysis, MedTerra doesn’t hold back and wants customers to be fully informed. The fact that they’re part of the U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Program only adds to the appeal.
- Certificates of Analysis: All of the MedTerra products are tested for purity and potency by a third-party laboratory, and the test results are available to view on the company website. Each product has a corresponding certificate of analysis.
Negative Thoughts on MedTerra CBD
MedTerra is very proud of the fact that its products are THC-free. However, this isn’t appealing to everyone. If you’re someone who believes in the power of even small traces of THC (i.e. full-spectrum products), then you may not be satisfied with MedTerra products. It would be great to see them add a line of full-spectrum products to the mix.
Another issue we had was with navigating the MedTerra product range on the website. There is almost too much information, and it’s not easy to find the details for any one particular product. Also, two of the CBD gummy products were listed as being “sold out” – not a good look for any brand.
“I love the Immune Boost Drops. I add a few drops to water each morning and it gives me a great boost for the day.”
My Personal Experience with MedTerra CBD Oil
Like I said, between my wife and I we’ve used MedTerra’s CBD pain cream, the CBD sleeping tablets, and of course, the CBD oil tinctures.
The pain cream definitely had an effect on my joint pain, but I will say that the discomfort was only mild (I did something to my knee several weeks ago, and it has just been a little stiff). I don’t have chronic arthritis or anything like that, so I can’t comment on how it works for a more severe condition.
I have not tried the CBD/melatonin sleeping pills, but my wife has used them a few times and really seems to like them. The only thing that’s probably keeping her from taking them daily is she says her current prescription sleeping meds (Sonata) are a little more powerful. However, the fact that the CBD pills have virtually zero side effects make for a very compelling argument for a permanent switch.
And of course, the CBD oil tinctures are top-notch. I have used the 1,000mg CBD tincture , and it knocks my chronic migraines out within about 20 minutes, every time – pretty much just as reliable and effective as the PureKana oil that I normally take. My wife has actually used the oil for her sleep issues too, and while she said they’re not quite as ‘potent’ as the CBD/melatonin pills, they definitely helped a little bit.
MedTerra CBD Products
- CBD Immune Boost: The Immune Boost has a strength of 750mg CBD and also includes Elderberry, Echinacea, Vitamin C, Ginger Root, Ashwagandha, Reishi Mushroom, and Lemon Balm. It’s been formulated to support a strong immune system.
- Broad Spectrum + CBG: The Ultra Broad-Spectrum range includes Liquid Capsules (50mg per dose X 30 capsules), Broad Spectrum Tincture (1,000mg and 2,000mg) and CBG + CBD Tincture (1,000mg and 2,000mg). The Broad Spectrum Tincture is available in a Citrus, Strawberry Mint, and Unflavored option, while the CBG + CBD tincture variety is only available in a Citrus flavor.
- CBD Oil: The CBD oil is made with 99% + CBD and Organic MCT Oil and is available in strengths of 500mg, 1,000mg, and 3,000mg. Each option comes in a 30mL bottle and equates to 30 servings.
- CBD Gummies: The CBD gummies come in three varieties: Keep Calm, Sleep Tight, and Stay Alert. Each option is available in a pack of 30 gummies, with each gummy containing 25mg of CBD.
- Liposomal CBD + Good Morning: The Good Morning capsules are perfect for getting a more balanced boost. It contains 25mg Liposomal CBD, along with 40mg Caffeine, B-6, B-12, Turmeric, Ginger, Ashwagandha, and Maca.
- Liposomal CBD + Good Night: The CBD Good Night capsules are designed to give you a good night’s rest. Each capsule contains 25mg Liposomal CBD, along with 3mg Melatonin, GABA, Passionflower, and Chamomile
- CBD Gel Capsules: The gel capsules have two strengths: 25mg and 50mg, and they can be taken in the morning or at night for quick and easy comfort.
- CBD Topicals: The MedTerra topical range includes Pain Cream + CBD (500mg and 1,000mg), Rapid Cooling Cream (250mg, 500mg, 750mg, and 1,000mg), CBD + Manuka Cream (125mg and 250mg), and CBD Roll On (250mg and 500mg).
MedTerra CBD Costs
- CBD Immune Boost: You can purchase the CBD Immune Boost for $39.99.
- Broad Spectrum + CBG: The Liquid Capsules retails for $74.99, while the tinctures cost between $59.99 and $129 depending on the type and strength.
- CBD Oil: The 500mg CBD oil retails for $34.99, the 1,000mg option costs $55.99, and the 3,000mg option is $132.99.
- CBD Gummies: Each of the gummy varieties retails for $39.99.
- Liposomal CBD + Good Morning: You can buy the CBD Good Morning formula for $54.99.
- Liposomal CBD + Good Night: The CBD Good Evening formula also costs $54.99
- CBD Gel Capsules: The 25mg gel capsules retail for $44.99, while the 50mg option costs $66.99.
- CBD Topicals: The topical range costs between $19.99 and $59.99, depending on the type of product and strength.
“The gummies are fantastic. They work extremely well at improving my mood throughout the day.”
Final Thoughts on MedTerra CBD
If you’re looking for the best all-round CBD brand, you are going to be hard-pressed to find one better than MedTerra. This is a brand that combines quality and affordability like no other. The company believes that high-quality CBD products should be available to everyone at an affordable price, and they follow through with their own prices.
All in all, MedTerra is a good brand that offers an excellent range of products. It uses organic hemp grown in accordance with guidelines set by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture and also utilizes CO2 extraction. Therefore, we know that there is no need to worry about toxins and pesticides being present in products. Each product is lab tested by a third-party, and the company is very transparent about processes and procedures, so there is no issue with credibility. When you shop at MedTerra, you know you are getting high-quality CBD products.
Official Site: medterracbd.com
Coupon Code: MB15