As consumers, we are always on the look-out for responsible and innovative CBD companies who are passionate about their products. They can be harder than you think to find, but Love CBD isn’t just a cannabis company looking to make their money – they have invested a lot of time and energy into producing some of the best products in the European market.
They pride themselves on growing top quality cannabis leaves to use in all their sprays, balms, capsules and e-liquids. This range is not only grown organically, but is vegan-friendly and even lactose-free, making it as accessible as possible to a variety of consumers. As one of the largest companies to provide CBD oil in the UK, they have become renowned for their range of full-spectrum hemp products, including their best-selling Entourage and Dutch sprays.
In this article, we will explore Love CBD’s top-quality cannabinoid cocktails, how expensive they are for the consumer, and what other factors allow this company to excel in the CBD sector.
Love CBD Quick Summary
“I absolutely love this oil and can honestly say it's changed my life.”
Who are Love CBD?
Love CBD are a UK-based CBD oil distribution company that began in 2014. They began as a small, family-run business in Suffolk and have evolved into one of the biggest sellers of cannabidiol in the UK. They are committed to producing safe and effective hemp products and, as one of the founding members of the Cannabis Trades Association UK, they have become an authoritative figure on hemp related products.
They work within strict legal guidelines, which means none of their products contain large enough THC levels to create a high. Instead, they aim to produce medicinal benefits including pain relief, anxiety reduction and sleep inducing. If you are new to the company and want to get a taste of their reputation, take time to look at their Trustpilot reviews – the company aspire to be as transparent as possible and who better to trust but your fellow consumers.
The company’s best-selling products include Dutch and Entourage CBD oil and they are made from only two ingredients, cannabis extract and olive oil. It’s important for them to keep the true essence of the hemp plant and that is at the heart of their company philosophy – ‘Keep it simple, keep it natural’.
“Very high-quality products, lots of choice and fantastic customer service. This is how companies should be run, well done guys, keep at it :)”
Love CBD Oil: Highlights
Love CBD have been around for 4 years and one of the main reasons why they have gone from strength to strength, is there ability to adapt to their customer’s needs. Whether it’s changing their pipette bottles to sprays or releasing new vaping strains – this is a company not afraid to evolve. Here is a concise list of reasons why Love CBD have become such a successful business:
- Postage: If you are a customer in the UK, hurray! Love CBD provides free second-class delivery for all orders placed in the UK. If you decide you want it a little quicker, they charge £3 for first class. And if you are ordering from elsewhere in Europe shipping rises to £8.00.
- Point system: Unlike many other CBD companies, Love CBD implements a points system on their website. This means every product purchased gives the customer a specific number of points, dependent on the price. You can then redeem these points on your next purchase. We love that they provide customers with a chance to save money and it’s a confident way of assuming people will be back for more products.
- The Entourage Effect: The company uses a unique blend of cannabinoids in most of their products, and many of the cannabis strains chosen are grown in different environments. Raphael Mechoulam, the man who discovered THC and CBD, first coined this expression and believed the combination of different chemicals enhanced the effects of the oil. This is one of the reasons why Love CBD produce such high-quality products.
- Very informative website: One major positive about the company is their transparency, something which they deem very important. They give extensive explanations about how their Dutch and Entourage oil products are created, which is very reassuring for first time users. On Trustpilot, they have over 2,500 reviews from customers, with an overwhelmingly positive response.
- Lab results: All of Love CBD’s products have readily available lab results. These give the customer information on what chemicals are contained in each product. Not all companies provide this.
- Organic: There are no pesticides, herbicides, harmful chemicals or artificial fertilizers used in the process of growing. Many people oppose the use of these growing aids because they are not natural.
- High terpene content: Love CBD now have a greater amount of terpene in their oils than they have ever had in the past. The terpenes they use are limonene, myrcene, beta-caryophyllene, and alpha-pinene. Terpene often gives off a very intense aroma, but it is thought to elevate CBD effects and make products more effective.
- Range of products: They provide a good range and quantity of each product. On their website they sell the Entourage Oil in 3 different packages; the 800g, 1200g and a 200g. If you are not comfortable with a spray, you can also purchase tablets, e-liquids and an external balm.
Negative Thoughts on Love CBD
It is hard to find anything negative to say about a brand who produce such high-quality products. Perhaps it’s fitting that the main cause of concern is their lack of presence globally, although they do ship to everywhere in Europe apart from Norway and Iceland. I also wish they sold a variety of edible cannabinoids, which are becoming increasingly popular.
Love CBD Oil Review: CBD Products
Love Oil Sprays: Love CBD currently offer three types of spray: Love CBD spray, Entourage Oil, and Dutch CBD Oil. The Love CBD oil only contains hemp extract and MCT oil (coconut oil); it has a very mild taste and comes in two quantities of 250mg or 500mg. Unlike the Love CBD oil, the Entourage spray has a slightly peppery taste because of the variety of terpenes used. It also contains various cannabinoids such as CBD, CBDA, CBG and CBC. These plants are grown in the Netherlands, Lithuania, Slovenia and Croatia. Strains used in the Dutch oil are grown exclusively in the Netherlands, and like the Entourage oil this variety is made with cannabis extract and olive oil. It comes in 3 strengths: 150mg, 300mg and 500mg.
Balm: Love CBD’s balm is created by hand-harvested cannabis flowers from Slovenia and Croatia. It’s the only product available for topical use and comes in 3 strengths: 10g, 30g and 100g. It contains shea butter and coconut oil for a very soothing effect on the skin. It can be very effective for rubbing on tired muscles to solve aches and pains.
Capsules: You can purchase capsules in both the Entourage and Dutch range. The Dutch bottles contain 80 capsules, each with 5mg of CBD and CBDa. The Entourage range comes in 2 sizes, each containing 60 capsules with either a 10mg or 20mg dose of CBD and CBDa. Capsules can be a great option for those who struggle with the consumption of oils.
E-liquid: Love CBD also provides keen vapers with two different vaping strains. Sativa and Indica are two popular CBD heavy strains, while Sativa tends to be more uplifting, Indica has more subtle effects. Both bottles contain 250mg and contain a variety of terpenes. The best way to figure out what works best for you is to experiment with both types.
Love CBD Oil Review:Costs
Love CBD Oil Spray:
- 250mg Love CBD Spray (20ml) – £19.99
- 500mg Love CBD Spray (20ml) – £29.99
- 800mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray – £48.99
- 1400mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray – £79.99
- 2000mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray – £129.99
- 150mg Dutch CBD Oil Spray – £12.99
- 300mg Dutch CBD Oil Spray – £18.99
- 500mg Dutch CBD Oil Spray – £28.99
Love CBD Balm:
- Love CBD Balm – 10 grams (100mg CBD) – £13.99
- Love CBD Balm – 30 grams (300mg CBD) – £29.99
- Love CBD Balm – 100 grams (1000mg CBD) – £59.99
Love CBD Capsules:
- 600mg CBD Entourage Capsules (60 x 10mg) – £34.99
- 1200mg CBD Entourage Capsules (60 x 20mg) – £59.99
- 400mg Dutch CBD Capsules (80 x 5mg) – £23.99
Love CBD E-Liquid:
- Love CBD E-Liquid: Sativa (250mg) – £29.99
- Love CBD E-Liquid: Indica (250mg) – £29.99
“Improves sleep and have noticed and improvement in anxiety levels. Would buy again.”
Love CBD Oil Review: The Final Verdict
Love CBD have come a long way in 4 years, having anticipated the massive boom in the cannabinoid industry they have developed some great products for their European market. They have a strong ethos of using simple ingredients to produce top-quality CBD oils, and making them as accessible as possible by selling them for reasonable prices.
They have also embraced the modern age with their use of Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Customers can easily find information on any of these major platforms about the service they provide, which is why it’s great for those beginning their journey into CBD use.
Remember its important to consult your doctor before beginning your CBD adventure. As a food supplement, these CBD products are not designed to treat any medical conditions.