Kat’s Naturals CBD oil is one of the few companies that offers both CBD isolate oils and full-spectrum tinctures. While their flagship product (CBD Heal) is a 99.9% pure isolate (meaning no THC whatsoever), they do offer a product called ‘Balance’ which combines the synergistic compounds of hemp with the potent, dry isolate crystals.
Also, they’re one of the few who brands that infuse their CBD into actual hemp seed oil, which is pressed straight from the same plants that were used to extract the active compound. This combines the pure, organic nutritional benefits of raw hemp seeds with the therapeutic benefits of the CBD itself.
However, one thing you might want to take into consideration regarding the brand’s use of hemp seed oil is how it may affect the body’s ability to absorb and utilize the active CBD component.
Since CBD is a fat-soluble substance, it is actually most effective in the body when infused in a high-fat carrier oil like coconut oil – or better yet, MCT oil (MCT stands for ‘medium chain triglyceride,’ and is naturally extracted from coconut oil). Hemp seed oil by comparison has a much lower fat percentage, so keep this in mind if you’re looking for a product that offers the most potent possible results.
Kat's Naturals Quick Summary
“I sprinkle a tablespoon of the Hemp flower in my oatmeal every single morning, and the effects of the CBD last all day. Unbelievable.”
Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil: Highlights
Kat’s Naturals offers unique CBD products that are actually extracted and manufactured for healing purposes. Unlike a lot of companies nowadays, they have no hesitation in admitting that their oils (and other CBD products) are made to be used as a therapy — not just a nutritional “supplement” (as many brands have been advertising for legal purposes).
Here’s a list of 6 reasons why I like this company, and why I will continue to use them in the future:
- Tennessee operation. Like I mentioned earlier, very few commercial operations have access to Tennessee’s pure, high-quality industrial hemp farms. Kat’s Naturals is one of them.
- “Keep it Coming” Option: This is a really cool feature that they offer; you can sign up to have a certain order shipped directly to your door each month, without having to go online and order every time (you also save 20% as opposed to placing an individual order). You can cancel at any given time.
- Uses hempseed oil. In addition to my daily CBD oil routine, I also try and incorporate actual hemp seeds into my diet whenever possible, as they’re chock full of natural plant protein, essential minerals, and Omega 3 and 6 acids that are good for the heart. When my “seed supply” runs dry, however, I like to have some CBD tinctures around that are infused in hempseed oil so I can get the nutritional benefits of the seeds and the healing benefits of the CBD at the same time.
- Lab reports available on website. A lot of CBD companies “claim” to be tested by independent 3rd party labs, but when you try and browse their websites for the reports, theyre nowhere to be found. Kat’s Naturals reports are posted right on the product description page of every one of their products.
- Good CBD vape products. If you’ve read any of my other posts/reviews, you’ll know that I’m not big into vaping. However I do have (at the time of writing at least) I think three inexpensive CBD vape pens lying around, and Kat’s Naturals is one of them. Really tasty and potent stuff.
- “Try it before you buy it” options. Since so many people across the country want to try CBD oil to see if it works for them before they invest in an expensive bottle, Kat’s Naturals decided to offer a 5-day “trial” promotion to test out their most popular “Heal” tincture. A really generous offer, and they also do 3-week or month long trials as well if you want more time to see if CBD works for you.
Actually, if there is one bit of constructive criticism that I could offer Kat’s Naturals, it would be that their website is maybe not laid out as efficiently as it could be. For starters, I would recommend that they add an “About” page and a FAQ page for ease-of-use and convenience.
“Love love love the monthly delivery service… and for a 20% discount?? I'm a life-long subscriber.”
My Personal Experience with Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil
Kat’s Naturals offers four differnt types of CBD products: 1) oral CBD tinctures; 2) topical CBD creams; 3) CBD vaporizers; and 4) CBD edibles. I’ve only tried the oral tincture (the 1,500 mg “Heal” oil) and the CBD vape pen, but both of them worked tremendously on both my migraines and my sporadic joint pain.
I was on the “Heal” oil for about two months, and was taking 5 drops every four hours. I had two migraines during this entire time, and neither one was at all debilitating. (For reference when I don’t take CBD oil, I’ll usually have about 2-5 completely debilitating migraines per week).
Really high quality products that I will definitely be ordering again.
As I just said, Kat’s Naturals currently sells four different types of CBD products, with their 1,500 mg sublingual (under the tongue) “Heal” oil by far being their most popular option. Here is their complete product lineup:
- Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil Drops: Kat’s Naturals CBD oils are made from pure CBD isolate infused to a 1 oz bottle of hemp seed oil; simple, convenient, pure, and potent. Also, their popular “Heal” tincture contains no THC at all, so it would be the recommended choice if you are subject to frequent drug testing. They do offer one tincture that’s a full-spectrum blend (“Balance”), for those of you who prefer the synergistic effects of other hemp compounds. However, I find the potency of the “Heal” isolate tincture to be just about perfect. They also offer a line of CBD oils strictly for pets.
- Kat’s Naturals Topical CBD Creams and Skin Serums: They have three different CBD topical creams available: A “Deep Pain Cream” that is specific for pain and inflammation (good for arthritis sufferers), a “Capsaicin Cream” that’s made for improved circulation in diabetes and neuropathy patients, and a “CBD Skin Serum” that’s more of a daily beauty product for healing skin (several scientific publications have shown that CBD is amazing for skin cells)
- Kat’s Naturals Vaporizers: Kat’s Naturals is more into the pre-filled disposable CBD vape pens, but like I said, I own one and it seems to work really well for my migraines. They last about 300-350 puffs, which for someone like me is more than enough. (They’ll probably go bad due to expired shelf life before I even actually finish the cartridges).
- Kat’s Naturals “Activated Hemp” Edibles: This is unique product, and is one that I’ve really been meaning to try. The activated hemp is actually high-CBD ground-up hemp flower that you can add to coffee, tea, smoothies, drinks, or pretty much any food/drink you can think of. Since the CBD is decarboxylated (activated), you can consume it with just about anything to get the healing effects (a tablespoon contains approximately 9 mg of CBD). Also, a nice alternative for people who don’t like the taste of oral tinctures, or who have trouble holding the drops under their tongue.
- Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil Drops: Every Kat’s Naturals CBD oil comes with the option of either buying a single bottle, or signing up for a monthly delivery service (which saves you 20% off buying individually). Single bottles are available in a 5 mL “Sample” size ($22.50), 15 mL ($72.00), or 30 mL ($140.00). If you choose the “Keep it Coming” monthly delivery option, you can save 20% of the individual bottle price.
- Kat’s Naturals Topical CBD Creams and Serums: The “Deep Pain” and “Capsaicin” CBD creams come in either 1 oz ($45.00) or 4 oz ($160.00) tubs. The “Healing Skin Serum” comes in either a 15 mL ($40.00) or 30 mL ($75.00) dropper bottle.
- Kat’s Naturals Vaporizers: They have a really good value rechargeable CBD Vape Pen Kit for $60.00 that’s available in Orange, Peppermint, and Natural flavors, as well as a cheaper pre-filled Disposable Vape Pen (this is the one I have) for just $20 (available in the same three flavors) that lasts about 300 puffs and contains 25 mg of CBD. (They also sell bottles of CBD E-liquid for use in your refillable concentrate vaporizer).
- Kat’s Naturals “Activated Hemp” Edibles: The Activated Hemp Flower comes in either a 1 oz bag ($20 for 100 mg of CBD) or an 8 oz bag ($150 for 800 mg of CBD). I have been meaning to try this one out.
“I swear the CBD face serum has made me look (and feel) 15 years younger. Thank you SO much Kat's Naturals!!”
My wife has been bugging me to order a bag of the Activated Hemp Flower so she can make medicated CBD tea, so actually right now while I’m thinking of it I’m going to go on and finally order some!
All in all, I haven’t used Kat’s Naturals CBD oils as much as I would have liked to (if you follow my reviews you’ll know that I typically stick to Pure Kana for my migraines and joint pain), but truth be told in my personal experience there was almost no difference in terms of effects between the 1,500 mg “Heal” tincture and the 1,000 mg Pure Kana tincture that I usually use.
Really, really high-quality products, and if you’re wanting something that combines the nutritional properties of a hempseed oil with the pain-relieving qualities of an actual CBD oil, you probably won’t find anything better.