The popularity of CBD has skyrocketed in recent years. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence out there reporting how CBD has helped people to overcome various personal struggles, such as anxiety, depression, pain, stress, and the like. In addition, preliminary research suggests that CBD may be helpful in treating medical conditions like arthritis, diabetes, and even cancer, although none of this is yet confirmed.
Customers who are in search of the right product will quickly realize that there are plenty of different options on the market. Through our various CBD reviews, we aim to help readers to determine which is the best brand for them. Today, we will be doing a full review of Verma Farms CBD.
Verma Farms Quick Summary
“Love being able to relax with the gummy bears after work. They don’t make me high - just help melt the stress away.”
Who Is Verma Farms?
Verma Farms CBD is an American owned and run CBD company that is reportedly inspired by the islands of Hawaii. While you cannot go to Hawaii anytime, you can have the same experience of healing and happiness by opening up a Verma Farms product.
The company also claims that one of its main concerns is making the business sustainable and sourcing its cannabis from farms that also care about sustainability. The company sources all of its hemp from organic farms, which shows that it places a special emphasis on ensuring that its products are pesticide-free.
Verma Farms uses organic, all-natural ingredients, as opposed to most other manufacturers who distill their products from plants covered in pesticides – which can end up in your CBD oil. The distillation process is what sets this company apart from other manufacturers. It’s not an easy process, but Verma Farms rises to the challenge.
The company sells a wide variety of CBD products and is known for its high-quality CBD oil. All products are tested for quality, potency, and appearance. Verma Farms believes in transparency, which is why it has made its lab report available for everyone to view on the website.
Verma Farms Highlights
Here are some of the things that we love about Verma Farms CBD:
- High-Quality Products: Verma Farms offers customers organic, GMO-free, pesticide-free formulas made with the cannabis sativa plant. The company uses a quality distilling process that preserves the natural substances found in the product, so that users experience the full benefits of CBD.
- Impressive Range of Products: Verma Farms offers an array of products that customers can choose from. Online, you will find CBD oils, CBD gummies, topicals, dried fruits, and CBD for furry friends.
- No THC: All products are THC-free, which means that customers don’t need to worry about any potential intoxicating effects.
- Community Work: Verma Farms runs an initiative focused on donating CBD to shelter dogs for veterans. A portion of every product sold goes towards these causes. The company is built around a motto of making the world a better place. This is why it is focused on giving back to the community in any way that it can.
- Free Shipping: Verma Farms offers free shipping on all deliveries within the United States. A lot of companies add a minimum spend to receive free shipping, so we love it when we come across companies that have no such restrictions.
Verma Farms: Negative Thoughts
There’s not a lot of information available on Verma Farms as a company. We couldn’t find any information on when the company was founded and by whom, which is always a little frustrating. We like to see the whole background story of a company given on the website.
The other negative thing about Verma Farms is that the gummies contain a little artificial coloring. It’s not the end of the world, but it does cause a small predicament when it comes to their “all-natural” image. Furthermore, a variety of gummies were listed as “sold out” when we conducted this review – not a very good look for any company.
“I have a hard time relaxing before bed and therefore struggle to fall asleep. I’ve been using the CBD oil for the past month and it’s incredible for helping to calm my mind. I’m now sleeping a lot better.”
Verma Farms Products
- CBD Gummies: The CBD gummies are available in a variety of different flavors. These include: Island Apple, Tropical Cherry, Wahoo Worm (sour), Hawaiin Rainbow, Sugar-Free, Berry Beach, Maui Melon, Blueberry Wave, and Peachy Pau Hana. Each of the flavors comes in a bottle containing a different number of gummies and in different strengths. For instance, Berry Beach contains 25 gummies (each gummy has 10 mg CBD), whereas Maui Melon contains 24 gummies (each gummy has 21 mg CBD).
- CBD Oil: There are three types of CBD oil: Focus, Boost, and Chill. Each is available in a strength of 1,000 mg, and Boost and Chill also come in a 500 mg option. The serving per bottle is 30 drops, and each serving size is 1 ml (1 dropper). Each serving contains 33.3 mg of CBD.
- CBD for Furry Friends: Verma Farms sells Steak Bites in a strength of 100 mg. They have been called the creme de la creme of CBD dog treats by Forbes. Each bottle contains 18 bites, and each bite contains 5 mg of CBD.
- CBD Topicals: These topicals come in the form of Mahalo Muscle Relief and Tropical Pain Cream. The muscle relief is designed to help pain, soreness, wear and tear that happens to muscles and is a strength of 350 mg. The Pain Cream is naturally moisturizing and is infused with CBD to provide maximum relief to the body and mind. It’s sold in a strength of 100 mg.
- CBD Dried Fruit: The dried fruit is 250 mg in strength and comes in three flavors: Maui Mango, Rainbow Papaya, and Pineapple Party. Each flavor comes with a different number of fruit pieces per container.
Verma Farms: Costs
- CBD Gummies: The 250 mg Gummies are sold for $34.99. Blueberry Wave and Maui Melon come in a strength of 500 mg and cost $39.99. However, both of these options were sold out. You can also purchase a Fan Favorite Gummies Assortment, which contains the Berry Beach, Wahoo Worm, and Tropical Berry gummies for $85.
- CBD Oil: The 500 mg bottle of CBD oil is on sale for $44.99, and the 1,000 mg option costs $54.99. You can also purchase the “Award Winning CBD Oil Kit,” which contains all three options in a strength of 1,000 mg for $150 (Saving of $15).
- CBD for Furry Friends: One bottle of steak bites cost $39.99, but you can purchase a pack of three for $99.
- CBD Topicals: Each container is sold for $34.99. You can buy a pack containing all three flavors for $89.
“Love the range of flavors of the gummy bears. There’s something for everyone's taste buds. They’ve helped me sleep so much better.”
Final Thoughts on Verma Farms
Overall, consumers who are looking for high-quality CBD products should consider Verma Farms as an option. This is a high-end brand that doesn’t make any compromises when it comes to the quality of its ingredients. On the downside, some products might be sold out.
With reasonable prices, sales on certain products, and the impressive distilling process that the company uses, you can be sure that you are getting some of the best CBD products on the market.