Generally, health professionals and dieticians consider the word superfood to be a marketing term. But for Scott Kanyok, the man behind UB Super, superfood is a real formula to recovery and a sustainable way to enhance an active lifestyle.
As most of us will agree, real life is hectic. Between family and work commitments, trying to stay healthy and active can be a bit of a challenge. It’s easy to give in to bad nutritional habits and neglect the gym or other exercise regimes.
Health supplements, such as those offered by UB Super, aim to help those who lead busy lifestyles stay healthy. Thanks to these replacement meals, the fastest meal of your day can also be the most nutritious and healthy.
The health and wellness industry is flooded with all kinds of nutritional supplements. With so many different choices, finding the right products for you can be a little confusing, not to mention time-consuming.
So how does UB Super compare to other brands on the market? Find out in our UB Super review below.
UB Super Quick Summary
“A friend of mine told me about this product a few weeks back, and I decided to give it a try. I love it - I have so much more energy and am more focused throughout the day.”
Who Is UB Super?
UB Super was founded by Scott Kanyok – an avid outdoorsman who survived a near-fatal accident and went on a journey to strengthen his collapsed immune system. His story dates back to January 2008, when while on a long-distance bike ride, he was struck by a box truck.
The runner, cyclist, and paddler was thrown from his bike and suffered a fractured skull, a subdural hematoma with multiple bleeds, and multiple compound fractures that needed titanium plates and screws. His family was informed that he might not make it. However, Scott strove to recover and went through therapy to recover his mobility.
After six months of therapy, he regained his physical faculties, but that didn’t do much to boost his immune system, which was severely compromised. Kanyok continued to get sick 6 to 7 times per year, often for a month each time.
He was eager to promote his own healing and nutrition and started experimenting with different sources of proteins, antioxidant-rich superfoods, phytonutrient, and fulvic minerals/fulvic acid. However, his immune system was still failing.
After about four years and an expedition into the Amazon jungle, Kanyok was introduced to Dr. Jason Mitchell, then Chief Science Officer of Country Life Vitamins. Jason helped by identifying a few missing links in Scott’s formula to effectively synergize the superfoods, organic vitamins, proteins, pre- and probiotics, and fulvic acid minerals with a digestive enzyme blend.
This formula became UB Super. A protein superfood nutritional shake that is made from the highest quality real ingredients that are found in nature.
Kanyok claims that he hasn’t been sick since incorporating UB Super into his daily routine. In addition, it’s helped to optimize his healthy, active lifestyle.
UB Super Highlights
Here are the highlights of UB Super:
- Free Shipping: If you buy two canisters or more, UB Super offers free shipping. This is always a great incentive and can save customers quite a bit of cash.
- Subscribe & Save: UB Super has an offer whereby you can save 10% when you subscribe to receive products on a regular basis. It’s a great deal for those who plan on using the products regularly.
- Recipes: The UB Super website features a “recipe” section, where you can find over 40 Super Optimized Smoothie Recipes. So there’s no running out of ideas for these products.
UB Super Negative Thoughts
One downside is the price of the UB Super products. They’re not particularly expensive, but you could definitely find similar products for a better price. Of course, low-price products often correlate with low-quality, so you need to be cautious. But you also don’t want to feel as though you’re being ripped off.
“UB Super is great for recovery after working out and helps to reduce inflammation in the body. Fantastic product.”
UB Super Product Overview
- Plant-Based Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake: This shake is available in two flavors; Vanilla and Chocolate, and contains 15 servings per canister. It’s a weight and meal management supplement that’s great for the immune system.
- Plant-Based Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake with Hemp Extract: The Hemp extract shake is available in both broad-spectrum and full-spectrum options.
- Plant-Based Protein Smoothie: The protein smoothie is available in three flavors; Natural, Vanilla, and Chocolate. It contains five different protein sources for healthy weight and meal management; organic hemp, organic flaxseed, organic pumpkin seeds, organic quinoa, and peas.
UB Super: Costs
- Plant-Based Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake: This shake is sold for $49.99.
- Plant-Based Protein Superfood Nutritional Shake with Hemp Extract: You can purchase both hemp extract products for $89.99.
- Plant-Based Protein Smoothie: The smoothies are sold for $29.99.
“Great immune system booster. Both my husband and I use this product, and it’s made a big difference to our everyday health.”
Final Thoughts on UB Super
UB Super has impressed both health-conscious individuals and athletes. The shake has helped customers meet personal goals that vary from basic fitness to recovery, healthy weight loss, and immune system support.
The only downside is the price of these products. While not exceptionally expensive, UB Super doesn’t come cheap. You will need to be willing to spend a substantial amount of money if you want to try these supplements.