With growing international awareness, along with a body of research and patient testimonials demonstrating that the therapeutic benefits of CBD are on the rise, demand is far exceeding supply. Unfortunately, these market conditions often lead to the problem of poor-quality and fake products being sold to eager customers by greedy and unethical fly-by-night companies. So how does TruCureCBD shape up in the world of CBD? We will take a closer look as part of this TruCureCBD review.
CBD has the potential to help with a variety of ailments, such as chronic and acute pain, insomnia, epilepsy, depression, anxiety, and muscle cramps. Unlike cannabis itself, CBD is legal in most countries all around the world, because it doesn’t have any psychoactive effects, meaning it won’t make users high. Brands like TruCure are spreading the word on CBD, but do their products live up to the hype?
TruCureCBD Quick Summary
“I’ve been using the CBD oil daily for a few months. I was referred to this brand by my health care practitioner and so far I’m very impressed.”
Who is TruCureCBD?
One of the biggest issues with the CBD market is the vast number of newly found companies. Many of them provide very little information or backstory, and unfortunately, TruCure is no different. The website tells us absolutely nothing about how and when the company was founded, who founded it, or who the team behind the brand is. About as much information that they offer is that they provide full-spectrum CBD oil that is derived from organic, U.S-grown hemp.
TruCure goes on to claim that its products are superior because the company uses a proprietary strain that offers the perfect ratio of lipids, cannabinoids, and terpenes. The products are also THC-free, which is great for anyone who is worried about products that contain traces of THC.
I really wish that I could give you more information pertaining to this brand, but there really is nothing else available. Hopefully, they will add some more information in the future because we would love to know more about TruCure CBD.
Although there is a lack of information about who TruCure is, I do like the fact that they are not in your face with their marketing. They seem to be hanging around in the background of the CBD world, and that can certainly be a good thing.
Here are the TruCureCBD Highlights:
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $60: If you spend more than $60 in the TruCure store, they will ship your order to you absolutely free of charge.
- Return Policy: TruCure claims to stand behind their products 100%, which is why if any product does not live up to your expectations, you can return it to them within 30 days and they will offer you a full refund.
- Blog: TruCureCBD has a blog section where they cover various topics related to CBD, including things like using CBD for dementia, CBD for ADHD, CBD for children and pets, and lots more. So if you have any questions about CBD, you may be able to find the answer that you’re looking for on the website.
- Contact Details: There are various ways to contact TruCure, including email, fax, telephone, and they even have a toll free number.
TrueCurCBD: Negative Thoughts
There are quite a few problems with TruCure. Firstly, the lack of information provided on the website is a cause for concern – we like to have a background story on the brands that we purchase our products from. Secondly, it’s not just their website. They have a serious lack of an online presence. The website has links to Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin, but when you click on the links, the pages do not exist. In other words, they don’t appear to be on any social media platforms.
Lastly, and probably most concerning, is that although they have a “CBD Lab Analysis” tab, there’s no information. This means that customers don’t have access to their third-party lab reports, which is always concerning. However, the page does state “coming soon,” so we hope that they will add this information in the near future.
“I have several things going on in my life and I find myself getting easily agitated and moody. This oil seems to really help chill me out and allow me to function with ease.”
- CBD Oil: TruCure offers a wide selection of CBD oils, ranging in strengths of between 250 mg and 6,000 mg. There are only two flavors available: Natural and Peppermint
- CBD Gelcap: TruCure sells gelcaps in bottles of 30 capsules. Each gelcap contains 25 mg CBD and 10 mg curcumin
- CBD Topical: TruCure has an impressive range of topical products. These include; CBD cream in 250 mg, 500 mg and 1,000 mg strengths, CBD salve, also in 250 mg, 500 mg and 1,000 mg, and a CBD lip balm.
- CBD Pet: TruCure sells 750 mg CBD oil for pets.
- CBD Oil: Prices range between $39 and $540 depending on the strength of the CBD oil; 250 mg is the cheapest, and 6,000 mg the most expensive.
- CBD Gelcap: The Gelcaps are sold for $95.
- CBD Topical: The CBD salve is slightly cheaper than the CBD cream with 250 mg selling for $45, 500 mg for $79, and 1,000 mg for $129. The CBD creams each sell for $10 more than the salves. The CBD lip balm costs $6.
- CBD Pet: The CBD oil for pets sells for $95.
“I’ve been using the CBD oil daily for several months now. It’s unquestionably one of the highest quality oils on the market. TrueCure has helped to improve my focus and memory, I have better mobility and am getting much better sleep.”
Final Thoughts on TruCureCBD
Overall, I consider TruCure to be an average brand. They sell decent-quality CBD products and have a good selection to choose from, including oil, capsules, topicals, and pet products. TruCure don’t do much in terms of marketing themselves, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. They let the products speak for themselves.
The main downside of TruCure is their lack of an online presence. You really can’t find much about them online, and they don’t even seem to have a social media presence. There certainly are better-known CBD brands out there, but if you want to try something new, why not take a chance with TruCure.