In today’s world of cannabis, an increasing number of people are beginning to understand the benefits of microdosing marijuana and hemp compounds like CBD and THC. The concept behind microdosing is that you get the maximum possible benefit from the smallest dosage possible. The main problem is that different people react differently to cannabinoids. Microdosing is a way to address that problem. In this Trokie CBD review, we will be taking a closer look at what products this company is selling and how they stand out in the market.
Since every individual’s body is different, every person has a different reaction to CBD, and other cannabinoids. While one patient may experience relief from anxiety by using 20 mg of CBD, another patient may need 40 mg CBD to feel the same effect. Microdosing allows consumers to slowly and steadily increase their dosage as necessary until they reach the ideal amount. This is why cannabis-infused products like lozenges, capsules, and patches are becoming so popular, and why companies like Trokie have decided to focus on selling them.
Trokie CBD Quick Summary
“The lozenge is an amazing way to take cannabis. You can feel the effects right away and it feels like a cleaner high.”
Who is Trokie CBD?
Trokie was founded and created by Dr. Kenton Crowley, who is a highly trained executive with over 30 years of experience in the clinical medicine and pharmaceutical industry. He has personally patented a number of the companies individual products.
The selection of medical cannabis products, including microdose capsules, patches, and lozenges have been meticulously developed by Dr. Crowley, who is a well-respected doctor of pharmacy. Inventive thinking and scientific research are what continue to drive the creation of the Trokie relief solutions.
One of Dr. Crowley’s greatest achievements has been the development and patenting of medical-grade cannabis products specifically for the treatment of neuropathic pain, as well as other health-compromising symptoms. This is something that no other company has done to date. Trokie is one of the only medical cannabis products to receive a patent from the US Government.
As stated on their website, Trokie is intently focused on providing fast-acting and long-lasting relief. One of the ways they offer this is through the Trokie lozenges – the main focus of the company. You simply place the lozenge between the gums and upper lip for maximum potency – this allows the substance to enter the bloodstream via the mucous membranes in the mouth. This unique delivery system bypasses the digestive system and ensures consistent, full-strength dosing without delay.
The company website as a whole is very impressive, with a big focus on blue text and white backgrounds. It’s kind of like being in a doctors office. Trokie does a great job of presenting themselves as a medicinal retailer.
Trokie CBD Highlights
The company website is very important. It says a lot about how a company presents itself and its products, and it forms a major part of our first impressions. Trokie has done great in this area. From the very first moment that you on this site, you get the impression that this is the website of a medical professional.
Here are some of the highlight of Trokie:
- Understanding of microdosing: Trokie doesn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to medical cannabis, like most other brands too. Instead, they understand that every person is different, which is why they have developed multiple lozenges different CBD, THC, and hybrid formulas. They even have a chart on their website to help users to find the right product to alleviate individual symptoms.
- Testimonials: They have a testimonials section on the site that goes into detail about how their products have helped for specific medical conditions. So if you’re wondering if the products are for you, this is a great way to see what other users have to say about the brand.
- The science: Trokie has a whole page dedicated to explaining the science behind medical cannabis and why scientifically speaking the lozenges are fast-acting and effective.
- Different cannabinoids: Their products are available in THC or CBD only options, or you can find items that are a mixture of the two. So no matter what kind of effects you are looking for, you can find the product you need here.
- Effects last longer: As stated on the website, you can expect symptom relief for four to eight hours after using the lozenge. This is significantly longer effects than the traditional tinctures.
Trokie CBD Review: Negative Thoughts
One of the main problems with Trokie is that they don’t currently have any scientific backing. While they claim to have created this wonderful process, and by all accounts, it does appear to be legit, their “independent tests” page is still listed as “coming soon.” This means that it’s virtually impossible to confirm their findings.
It’s possible that because they are a fairly new company and have only recently set up their site, they will eventually publish their lab reports to settle any doubts that may arise. But until then we just have to trust them for their word.
Another thing we don’t like is that you can’t purchase products directly through the website and are therefore required to use a third-party store to purchase items online. This also means that prices aren’t readily available on their site.
“I bought a few of the lozenges a few weeks back and they’ve helped me to sleep so much better.”
Trokie CBD Products
Trokie stocks a selection of four different products; lozenge, capsules, patch, and topicals. Unfortunately, they don’t feature their own online store, but they do let customers know at which shops they can purchase these products. Here’s an overview:
- The Lozenge: There seems to be a wide variety of options available, but the information is not readily available on the Trokie site. From what we can tell, there are six options with various THC and CBD levels. These include;
- CBD 50: 50mg CBD – Citrus Flavor
- CBD:THC 40: 1:1 20mg THC and 20mg CBD – Citrus Flavor
- Indica 120: 120mg Indica – Citrus Flavor
- Sativa 120: 120mg Sativa – Mint Flavor
- Hybrid 64: 60mg THC and 4mg CBD – Citrus or Mint Flavor
- Hybrid 128: 120mg THC and 8mg CBD – Mint Flavor.
- Capsules: Again, from what we can tell, there are five capsules, each with a varying degree of cannabinoids. These include;
- 30 x 25mg CBD capsules
- 10 x 1:1:1 microdose capsules containing 5mg CBD, 5mg THC-A, and 5mg Δ-9 THC
- 10 x 9:1 capsules which have 27 mg of CBD and 3mg of THC a piece
- 10 x 10mg THC Sativa capsules
- 10 x 10mg of THC Indica capsules.
- Patch: This product is different from the rest because there is only one option available, and it contains no THC. The key ingredients are CBD and OTC lidocaine. It’s perfect for long-lasting relief from back pain, arthritis, muscle soreness, joint pain, and more.
- Topicals: Trokie specializes in three different topicals; CBD salves, CBD buttercreams, CBD sprays. They contain ingredients like Aloe Vera, Olive oil, and Rosemary – all of which have well-known healing effects, and provide long-lasting and effective relief.
Trokie CBD: Costs
Since you cannot purchase products online from Trokie, there are no prices available on their website. You are really going to have to look around if you want to know how much these products cost.
“I use the lozenge to replace my prescription for oxycodone and it works wonderfully for my migraines.”
Final Thoughts on Trokie CBD
Trokie is leading the way in the world of microdosing cannabis compounds. They sell lozenges, capsules, and patches that allow consumers to benefit from the long-lasting effects. These products are premium-quality, and the U.S Patent Office has even patented the Trokie Lozenge. This says a lot about what an innovative and quality brand Trokie is.
However, there is a serious lack of information available on the site itself. Purchasing the Trokie products is not as easy as it should be. It’s not easy to determine what varieties of each product are available, and there’s so much different information out there on various sites. We can only hope that Trokie clears this up in the future. We would love to see a clear overview of each category of products.