Founded in 2008, Treatibles thrives on providing the best possible broad-spectrum hemp-derived CBD products for pets all over the world. Their products are made to help dogs suffering from a variety of health conditions by providing effects including (but not limited to) improved mobility, emotional stability, anxiety, healthy digestion, and regulated inflammatory processes. In this Treatibles CBD review, we will tell you everything that you need to know about this brand.
Treatibles CBD products aren’t only for dogs. They produce CBD-infused products for dogs, cats, horses, and all other species. Each product label states what species can consume the product. The Treatible products are stocked in various veterinary practices all across the United States to help animals who suffer from certain health issues.
There are several core values that Treatibles has built its brand around. These are; integrity, compassionate care, quality ingredients, and reliable information. As any animal-lover will tell you, pets health, comfort, and happiness are the most important things to owners. Treatibles absolutely understands this and is trying to help pet owners to deal with pet health conditions.
Find out more in our Treatibles review below.
“These chews are amazing! They helped calm down my anxious puppy, giving her a more stable mood. I would recommend these to anyone with a dog.”
Who is Treatibles?
With a passion for helping pets thrive, Treatibles was founded in 2008, and in 2013 they became the pioneer in developing broad-spectrum hemp-derived CBD products for pets. The company has its own farm in South Carolina, and this allows them to control and oversee the entire growing process.
As per the company website, the Treatibles mission is to promote harmony for the whole family through promoting the health and happiness of each pet with their revolutionary organic broad-spectrum hemp oil products. The aim of these products is to instill calm, balance, and ease for pets.
As with other products that contain hemp oil, the reported benefits of Treatibles include reducing joint pain, calming nervous dogs, dealing with inflammation, and helping to promote a healthy digestive system. Their products are advertised as being non-toxic and safe, but you should be careful to manage the dosage that is served so that you can work out how much is needed.
Treatibles isn’t only known for its lab-tested, safe, legal broad-spectrum CBD products; they’re also known for exceeding the USDA organic regulations of the trade. Their hemp plants are grown, outdoors, indoors, and in greenhouses to ensure they always have enough CBD to continue making their customer-loved products.
Treatibles is one of the top CBD pet brands on the market. They are committed to making life easier and happier for both pet owners and their pets. We loved that all products Compassion Certified and proudly made in the U.S.
Here are some of the highlights of Treatibles:
- Organic and Sustainable Practices: Treatibles ensure to use 100% organic practices and have also implemented sustainable permaculture in their indoor/outdoor operation. This is a practice of agriculture that mimics the patterns and characteristics of a natural ecosystem. You won’t find any herbicides or pesticides in these products.
- Consistency: Treatibles thrives on consistency. They have a very rigid process in place, working on a bag-to-bag, bottle-to-bottle, capsules-to-capsule, and application-to-application basis. The products are manufactured in Safe Quality Foods (SQF) certified facilities by means of GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices). This ensures accurate dosing and product uniformity.
- Media: Treatibles has a media tab on their website – where you can explore top publications that they have been featured in. Some of these include Forbes, Vanity Fair, Pet Business, Pet Age, and lots more. You can find links to these articles on the website.
- Testimonials: There is a testimonials tab on the Treatibles website, and you can find a large collection of personal reviews here. Many pet owners have submitted photos along with a review of how these products have helped their beloved pet. It’s a great addition to the site and may give you some insight into just how these products may be able to help your pet.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $75: Treatibles offers free shipping on orders over $75. We love when companies offer some form of free shipping. It can make a big difference in costs – especially if you are going to be ordering quite a few products.
Treatibles: Negative Thoughts
There’s no denying that Treatibles is one of the, if not the best CBD brands for pets on the market. However, their products are quite expensive, especially if you have a large dog. We don’t like bringing up the price as a negative aspect, because the quality is extremely important when it comes to CBD, and the price is often a reflection on quality.
But you can certainly find alternative high-quality CBD products for pets at a better price. Granted, they may not be as top quality as Treatibles, but they would probably help to treat certain pet health conditions.
“Been using these capsules over six months for our dog that tore his acl. It’s been a game changer and we will be giving these to him for as long as he needs. The pills have hugely aided in healing without surgery.”
Here’s an overview of the treatibles dogs treats on offer.
- Chews: Chews are available in three different varieties: Calm, Balance, and Ease. Flavors include; Turkey, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, and Blueberry. Most chews are for dogs, but there is one product for cats. Packs are sold in quantities of either 60 or 100.
- Capsules: The capsules are for all species and are sold in strengths of either 10 mg or 25 mg. Each bottle contains 30 capsules.
- Oil Dropper Bottles: There are three oil dropper bottles options for all species and one specifically for horses. The three for all species is sold in strengths of 90mg, 250mg, and 750 mg. The one specifically for horses is 1,500 mg.
- Topicals: There are two hemp oil topical creams offered by Treatibles. These include a 60 mg and 240 mg Feline and Canine cream.
- Products for People: Treatibles also has two products that they sell for humans. These are 25 mg capsules and 250 mg organic hemp oil.
Check out the company website for Treatibles reviews left by customers.
- Chews: The soft chew for cats are sold in a pack of 100 and costs $32. The dog chews range in price between $24 – $300 depending on the type of product.
- Capsules: The 10 mg capsules are sold for $64, while the 25 mg bottle will cost you $120.
- Oil Dropper bottles: Oil dropper costs range between $34 and $185, where, 90mg is the cheapest and 1,500 mg is the most expensive.
- Topicals: 60 mg will cost you $24, and 240 mg is sold for $60.
- Products for people: The oil is sold for $52, and the capsules will cost you $120.
“I noticed a difference immediately after giving my 9 1/2 year old labrador these capsules. His energy levels have improved significantly. He’s a lot happier and more relaxed.”
Final Thoughts on Treatibles
If you have a beloved furry friend, who needs a helping hand then giving these Treatibles for dogs a try may be a great decision. Many pet owners have found that treats like these can help their older dog to act a lot younger than they have been doing.
There are various other options on the market, but Treatibles is a well-rounded choice that offers a potent supply of hemp oil and CBD-infused products. If you ever have questions about Treatibles and their products, just head on over to their website and check out the pet advisor page. Here you will find some very valuable information from professionals in the industry. You can fill in the contact form if you would like further information.