Today, we want to tell you more about a CBD brand known as Tera Hemp. Since there are so many CBD companies out there, finding one that appeals to you may be a little confusing, not to mention frustrating. Every consumer has different needs, which means that different brands will be appropriate for different customers.
Tera Hemp CBD is a North Hollywood-based company that utilizes the natural resources of its surroundings by incorporating all-California hemp in their products. Tera Hemp offers a vast range of CBD products on their website, all of which could make a great addition to your health and wellness routine. Below, we will take a closer look at this brand and how they compare to other CBD brands in the market.
Tera Hemp Quick Summary
“Fantastic CBD cream. Helps so much with my back pain - I apply it whenever I feel my muscles getting tight.”
Who Is Tera Hemp?
Tera Hemp is a company that came to life thanks to two individuals who come from completely different lifestyles. Both were seeking a product that would help make a difference in people’s lives.
Ari, a tech-savvy businessman from the start-up world, and Eric, an entrepreneur from the investment world, came together to find a locally grown product that is filled with natural ingredients. Researching the CBD market and traveling to local farms brought these two together and helped them to change their own lives, as well as the life of a close friend who was suffering from severe back pain.
After personally testing products on their sick friend and seeing incredible results, both Ari and Eric decided that they definitely needed to establish Tera Hemp. It’s one of the youngest companies in the CBD market but strives to offer the best quality products and top customer service.
The company offers a good range of products from reliable sources, all under one roof. Tera Hemp claims that all of its products have been scientifically tested to be safe and natural. They have one simple goal; for customers to live happier and healthier lives with help from Tera Hemp.
Tera Hemp Highlights
Here are a few of the things that stand out when it comes to Tera Hemp:
- CBD Quality: Tera Hemp CBD has published lab reports for their tinctures. These comprehensive tests are done in an effort to fully disclose factors such as the number of ingredients it contains, including the CBD content of a product. Their products are full-spectrum, which is believed to be of better quality than isolate products.
- Good Range of Products: Tera Hemp offers a good selection of CBD products for customers to choose from. Oils, topicals, capsules, edibles, and even pet products, you can find it all on the company website.
- Refund Policy: If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to return it and may request a full refund from the company. This is always a great “safety net” to have.
Tera Hemp Negative Thoughts
The Tera Hemp website is very minimalistic and doesn’t provide us with all that much information. Another strange finding is that they only provide lab reports for four of their products; 250 mg tincture, 500 mg tincture, 1,000 mg tincture, and 2,000 mg tincture.
Whether or not this is because it’s assumed that all other products will obviously meet these same standards is unclear. However, generally, all lab reports should be displayed – not just a few. Tera Hemp definitely needs to improve its transparency.
“The CBD oil helps me with anxiety and neck pain. I use it almost daily now and am very happy with the results.”
Tera Hemp Product Overview
Here’s a list of the CBD products you can expect from Tera Hemp:
- Tera Hemp CBD Oils: As the flagship product of Tera Hemp, the CBD oils are available in four strengths; 500 mg, 1,000 mg, 1,500 mg, and 2,000 mg. Each of the bottles is essentially the same, offering only a difference in concentration/intensity. There doesn’t appear to be different flavor options.
- Tera Hemp CBD Topicals: Tera Hemp sells three types of topicals; 250 mg Calm & Fast recovery cream, 250 mg Tattoo Aftercare cream, and 50 mg lip balm.
- Tera Hemp CBD Capsules: There are two types of capsules offered by Tera Hemp; 750 mg Extra Strength sport and 750 mg pure CBD capsules. Each bottle contains 30 capsules – 25 mg of CBD per capsule.
- Tera Hemp CBD Edibles: Tera Hemp has a surprisingly extensive selection of CBD edibles. You can get everything from Lollipops, gummy poppers, chocolate chip cookies, and cinnamon cookies to CBD-infused honey and sour rainbow bites. It’s possibly one of the best ranges of CBD edibles that we’ve seen.
- Tera Hemp CBD for Pets: You can get 300 mg CBD Extract for both cats and dogs from Tera Hemp.
Tera Hemp: Costs
Tera Hemp CBD Oils: The price range is between $69.99 and $199.99. Currently, there’s a special offer whereby you can get two bottles of 500 mg CBD oil for $99.99.
- Tera Hemp CBD Topicals: Both creams cost $39.99, and the lip balm costs $12.99.
- Tera Hemp CBD Capsules: The Extra strength capsules are $69.99, and the pure capsules cost $49.99.
- Tera Hemp CBD Edibles: Prices range between $11.99 and $39.99, depending on what product you are looking for.
- Tera Hemp CBD for Pets: Both CBD extracts are sold for $39.99
“My little yorkie loves the bacon flavored CBD oil. I used it to calm him down (he’s quite anxious) and it works really well.”
Final Thoughts on Tera Hemp
Tera Hemp doesn’t have a lot of information available on its website, but what they do offer is a good selection of high-quality products. Customer satisfaction is one of their top priorities, ensuring that all products purchased are safe and produced from the best hemp.
The Tera Hemp products seem to be worth the price, especially since the prices are quite average in comparison to other CBD brands in the United States.