There is a wide variety of retailers selling CBD products these days. Determining which brands are legit and which one is best for you can be a bit of a challenge. We aim to make that decision a little easier for our readers by reviewing some of the best brands in the industry. Today, we will be taking a closer look at one of the up-and-coming players in the industry at the moment: Social CBD.
Chances are high that you haven’t yet heard of Social CBD. However, you probably already know this brand without realizing it. Well, kind of. Formerly known as Select CBD, the company decided to rebrand itself because they felt that the message they were trying to deliver was being complicated by the legal and cultural controversies surrounding cannabis.
The new name, Social CBD, is all about sparking a movement around greater health and better self-care, and it all starts with the right conversations. From connection, education, and making hemp products readily available, the aim is to break through myths and shed light on the truth.
Find out more in our Social CBD review below.
Official Site: socialcbd.com
Coupon Code: CBD15LIFE
Social CBD Quick Summary
“Love the vanilla mint drops. So tasty and works so well. I suffer from anxiety and find that these really help to calm me down.”
Who Is Social CBD?
The main goal of Social CBD is to help people reconnect with themselves, their loved ones, their bodies, and the present moment. It’s all about investing in authentic relationships and replacing being distracted with being present.
From the beginning days of Select CBD, the company has always been committed to delivering pure, high-quality products and the truth about what CBD can do for one’s overall wellness. This is in line with the company’s mission to deliver pure, powerful, and most importantly, trusted hemp products to those people who care about their health.
Select CBD first started more than three years ago, and the company has recently rebranded itself as Social CBD. They are based in Portland, Oregon, which is one of the capitals of the cannabis industry.
On its company website, Social CBD states that they aren’t just another CBD company. They’re a 21st-century wellness company that’s committed to healthier habits and happier people.
Social CBD offers a variety of products, including topicals, drops, and pets drops. By using essential oils, botanicals, and natural flavors, the growing product line delivers excellent taste and premium experience.
Social CBD Highlights
Social CBD is a top-quality and highly-valued brand in the CBD world. Here are some of the highlights of Social CBD:
- Transparency: Social CBD is one of the few companies that doesn’t just talk the talk; they walk the walk. Every product box has a QR code and batch ID. With this code, you can find the test results for that specific batch of CBD (specific product) on the site.
- Third-party Lab Reports: The Social CBD lab reports are readily available and easily accessible directly on the company website. This speaks volumes for transparency and shows that the brand has nothing to hide. You can find more information about what’s in each product – like ingredients – by checking the lab tests.
- Purity and Potency: Testing for purity and potency is a crucial part of the Social CBD process, which is done again and again at every stage of production. This includes testing products for unwanted residual contaminants and pesticides. At the end of the line, each batch is retested individually by a third-party. You can buy these products knowing that they are safe.
- Product Selection: Social CBD doesn’t only offer a great selection of products to choose from; they also have a fantastic level of choice in terms of flavor.
Social CBD Negative Thoughts
The Social CBD products are not available in a wide variety of strengths. The highest potency of CBD drops available is 1,500 mg, which may not be strong enough for some experienced CBD users. Many CBD companies out there are selling CBD drops in strengths of up to at least 2,000 mg. Currently, the Social CBD drops come in strengths of 375 mg, 750 mg, and 1,500 mg.
“The peach mango gummies are the most delicious that I’ve ever tasted. My favorite brand by a long shot.”
Social CBD Products
Here’s a full overview of the product selection offered by Social CBD:
- CBD Tincture Drops: The Social CBD drops are a Broad Spectrum formulation that contains 0% THC. These drops are available in six varieties: Natural-Flavored, Unflavored, Vanilla Mint, Cinnamon Leaf, Meyer Lemon, and Pomegranate Tea. Each flavor comes in three strengths: 375 mg, 750 mg, and 1,500 mg.
- CBD Gummies: The gummies are created using powerful Broad Spectrum CBD and fruit juice. There are three different flavors: Peach Mango, Red Raspberry, and Lemon. Each pack contains 10 gummies and a total strength of 125 mg, equating to 25 mg of CBD per gummy.
- Vape Pens: Social CBD offers three varieties of vape pens: Relax, Focus, and Revive. Relax comes in two flavors: Lavender (125 mg and 250 mg) and Cinnamon (250 mg). Revive is available in Grapefruit (125 mg and 250 mg) and Lemon (250 mg) flavors, and Focus comes in Spearmint (125 mg and 250 mg) and Peppermint (250 mg) flavors.
- Gel Caps: The Social CBD gel caps are available in four methodically formulated varieties; Balance, Boost, Recover, and Rest. Each variety comes in a total strength of 1,000 mg and contains 30 capsules. Each capsule has a potency of 33.33 mg of CBD.
- Topicals: Social CBD offers an impressive selection of topical products. These include Body Lotion, Cooling Roll-On Gel, Muscle Balm Stick, Foot Renewal, Muscle Rub, and Patches. Applied directly to the skin, these products are formulated to be readily absorbed for targeted relief.
- Pets: Social CBD also sells CBD drops for pets, as well as a Pets Paw Balm. The drops are available in four varieties: Unflavored, Chicken, Peanut Butter, and Bacon. Each of them comes in strengths of 250 mg, 500 mg, and 750 mg.
Social CBD Costs
- CBD Tincture Drops: The CBD drops have a price range of $39.99 – $124.99.
- CBD Gummies: Each pack of gummies costs $14.99
- Vape Pens: The vape pen prices range between $24.99 and $39.99 depending on the strength.
- Gel Caps: Each variety of the gel caps costs $64.99
- Topicals: Prices range between $7.99 and $49.99, depending on the type of product and strength.
- Pets: The Pets CBD Drops price ranges between $24.99 and $59.99. The Balm costs $34.99.
“The Social CBD patches are fantastic. I use them on sore and tired muscles and they work incredibly well.”
Final Thoughts on Social CBD
If there is one thing that you should take away from our Social CBD review, it’s that you are most definitely dealing with a professional when it comes to this company. This is a reputable and trustworthy brand offering a wide selection of high-quality products.
Social CBD is one of the most innovative brands and true champions of the industry. Through education, connection, and making high-quality products readily available, the company is driving a global wellness movement aiming to rid the world of the false narratives that surround CBD.
Official Site: socialcbd.com
Coupon Code: CBD15LIFE