One of the key factors when it comes to your unique CBD experience is the quality of the products you choose. Like many other plant-based products, CBD is one dietary supplement where “organic” labels are important to customers. The problem is that there are just about no regulations within the hemp industry when it comes to certifying a product as organic. This makes it very difficult for shoppers to find the best CBD products on the market.
When it comes to organic labels, perhaps the most important certification comes from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). A label stating that a product is “USDA certified” means that at least 95% of the ingredients come from organic sources. Due to the legal challenges within the CBD industry, it’s difficult for CBD companies to get a USDA certified organic label. So if a brand has one, it’s a very good sign. Enter RE Botanicals.
RE Botanicals was the first national brand to sell US-grown, USDA certified organic hemp. The company is committed to making clean and safe products that are good for both people and the earth. They’re on a mission to reverse climate change by practicing responsible farming and are making huge strides. Find out more in our full RE Botanicals review below.
Re: Botanicals Quick Summary
“The Relief Body Oil is a truly amazing product. It alleviates a lot of my neck pain just a few minutes after application.”
Who Is RE: Botanicals?
RE: Botanicals is a Colorado-based hemp company founded by John Roulac in 2018. Roulac is a 20 year veteran in the hemp and superfood industry and is also the founder of Nutiva, one of the largest organic superfood brands in the world. He is a powerhouse in the sustainable agricultural movement, and all the RE: Botanicals products are certified organic.
Roulac is fully invested in sustainable farming and was even at the forefront of the home-composting movement in the 90s. He has also written a few books on the subject. His ultimate goal is to initiate a shift to regenerative agriculture to help improve the lives of people and the planet. RE: Botanicals’ USDA organic certification is the fruit of this dream, with the belief that healthy soil creates healthy plants, healthy people, and a healthy climate.
Roulac built the brand around regenerative agriculture – a holistic farming practice that closes the carbon cycle and builds crop resilience, soil health, and nutrient density. It’s about working with nature rather than against it. Regenerative agriculture was the inspiration behind the brand name.
RE: Botanicals has a fairly basic line of full-spectrum products, but its ingredients are 100% organic, making this one of the best brands out there. This is a company that’s fully committed to high-quality and healthy living, producing products that are pure and organic.
RE Botanicals Highlights
Here are a few reasons you may love RE Botanicals:
- Outstanding Quality: There are not many brands that can compete when it comes to high-quality, organic-certified products. RE Botanicals was the first nationally distributed hemp CBD company in the U.S. to earn USDA organic certification. Crafted in small batches and blending organic MCT oil, their organic hemp guarantees an authentic and elegant experience. Products are free of GMOs, pesticides, and solvents.
- Regenerative Agriculture: RE: Botanicals distinguishes itself from the rest of the hemp industry through its commitment to regenerative agriculture, which aims to restore soil biodiversity. The company donates 1% of all sales to support farmers’ education and to support the implementation of regenerative agriculture.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: All of the RE Botanicals products are tested by a third-party lab to verify purity and potency. The reports are available for all customers to view directly on the company website, so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Freebie: RE Botanicals is offering free 10-count capsules for orders of over $50. This is a unique offer, one that we’ve rarely seen – and who doesn’t love a freebie? It’s a great incentive and a wonderful way to thank customers who purchase their products.
- Senior and Military Appreciation: The company offers a 15% discount off all products for all members of the US military (retired or active), spouses with a military ID card, and senior citizens (age 65 and older).
Negative Thoughts on RE Botanicals
Honestly, we couldn’t find much wrong with RE: Botanicals. What we will mention, though, is that the product labeling may be a little confusing. The hemp extract is labeled by dose rather than per bottle. Most other brands on the market label doses per bottle, so that’s the standard and what most customers expect when shopping for CBD.
Another downside is the limited product selection. There are not a lot of options to choose from, so you’re not guaranteed to find what you’re looking for here. For instance, there is no edibles line, and the topical range only includes Relief Body Oil and one type of muscle rub.
“The capsules are one of my favorite products for stress. I use them every other day - especially during stressful times.”
RE: Botanicals Products
- Tinctures: The RE Botanicals oil-based line of CBD tinctures are available in a variety of strengths ranging between 450mg and 5,000mg. There is a natural flavor and peppermint flavor to choose from, and 30mL and 100mL bottles. There’s also a 150mg sample option in a 6mL bottle.
- Relief Body Oil: The Relief Body Oils have a metal roller-ball for convenient and easy application and are available in 200mg or 500mg strengths of hemp CBD. There are a few varieties, including; Lavender, Peppermint, Mandarin Turmeric, and Ginger Lime. They also sell a Menthol Muscle Rub, which contains 600mg of CBD.
- Capsules: The capsules are available in 150mg, 450mg, and 900mg strength options in 10, 30, and 60 servings, so each capsule contains 15mg of CBD. The only difference is the serving size.
- Pets: RE: Botanicals only has one pet option: a 300mg CBD tincture in a 30mL bottle.
RE Botanicals Costs
- Tinctures: The CBD tinctures retail for between $39.99 and $199.99. The sample option costs $9.99.
- Relief Body Oil: The 200mg Relief Body Oil retails for $9.99, while the 500mg option costs $34.99. The Muscle Rub also costs $34.99.
- Capsules: The 10 serving costs $14,99, 30 serving is $39.99, and 60 serving is $59.99.
- Pets: The pet tincture retails for $29.99
“The 5000mg tincture is one of the most potent CBD tinctures I’ve come across. It works incredibly well and leaves me almost pain free.”
Final Thoughts on RE: Botanicals
RE: Botanicals is definitely one of the most transparent and trustworthy brands on the market. They’re also leaders in sustainable agriculture and are dedicated to producing products that are beneficial to people and the planet. Also, perhaps surprisingly, RE: Botanicals is one of the more affordable brands you will find – despite the extra effort they put into responsible farming.
Overall, we were very impressed with RE: Botanicals and its line of high-quality products. Although they don’t have a large range to choose from, what they do offer is easily some of the best CBD available. You can’t go wrong when shopping from RE: Botanicals.