The CBD industry has grown rapidly over the last few years. There are now plenty of brands out there offering CBD products, which makes it difficult for consumers to find a company that they can really trust. Due to the lack of regulations in the CBD industry, the market has been flooded with low-quality, “average” CBD products that just don’t live up to the hype.
It’s important to find trustworthy and reputable CBD brands that offer high-quality products that represent the true power and beauty of CBD. At first glance, Pure Spectrum CBD may look like just another online CBD brand, offering a selection of products designed to offer a healthy dose of CBD.
But, look a little closer, and you will see that the company is run by a group of experts who are passionate about transforming the industry. Today, we are going to examine Pure Spectrum CBD, its range of products, and look at how the brand fairs in the CBD market.
Pure Spectrum CBD Quick Summary
“My new favorite CBD oil. It’s helped me so much with PTSD and also helps with aches and pains in my legs.”
Who Is Pure Spectrum CBD?
Pure Spectrum CBD is a Colorado-based company founded by Brady Bell in 2015. The company’s mission is to establish a new, higher standard for manufacturing CBD. Bell is the CEO of Pure Spectrum and has firsthand experience of how CBD can be helpful in managing chronic conditions and allows users to live their best life.
Prior to founding Pure Spectrum CBD, Brady accumulated over 40,000 hours of experience across every aspect of the cannabis and hemp industry, from sourcing and processing to cultivation, retail, and distribution. He poured all of this knowledge and experience into Pure Spectrum, and the company has seen extensive growth over the last five years.
Under the leadership of Brady, Pure Spectrum is revolutionizing the way that hemp is cultivated, processed, and distributed, thus helping to revitalize farming communities and empowering people everywhere to upgrade their lifestyles.
Pure Spectrum is committed to cultivating and producing the highest-quality hemp-derived products. This dedication means that the company takes no shortcuts when it comes to farming, formulating, processing, and testing. The Pure Spectrum family farms implement sustainable farming practices, ethical processing, and superior genetics to produce premium products.
The Pure Spectrum CBD website has in-depth information on all the key players behind the brand – so interested customers can find out everything there is to know about the Pure Spectrum team.
Pure Spectrum CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the things we love about Pure Spectrum CBD:
- High Quality Products: Every stage of the Pure Spectrum CBD process, from soil to oil, is controlled, standardized, and rigorously evaluated. The company understands the importance of the farming process and ensures that seeds are planted in mineral-rich soil, without herbicides, pesticides, or other toxins.
- Strategic Partnerships: The company has links to the Cannabis Research Foundation, Sievers BioTech, the Industrial Hemp Research Foundation, and a few major universities. This commitment to research and the improvement of products is a great sign.
- Third-Party Lab Reports: Pure Spectrum CBD has all of its products tested for purity and potency by a third-party lab, and these results are available for all customers to view on the company website.
- Back by Professional Athletes: Pure Spectrum CBD has a number of well-known and respected ambassadors including, Noah Ohlsen, Shannon Sharpe, Hunter McIntyre, and Jacob Heppner. The brand was also an official sponsor at the 2018 CrossFit games.
- Military and First-Responder Discount: The company has a discount program, The Heroes program, to ensure that Active Military, Veterans, and First Responders can have access to CBD products at a reduced price.
Pure Spectrum CBD Negative Thoughts
The Pure Spectrum CBD branding is rather confusing. Firstly, they have four seemingly different brands that fall under the “Pure Spectrum Family.” These include: Pure Spectrum, Black Label, 1850 Hemp Co., and EndoPet. We are not quite sure why they have divided their range of products into four different brands – only one of them labeled as “Pure Spectrum.”
Furthermore, the branding used for the “Pure Spectrum” range is vastly different when comparing the tinctures and topicals. For instance, if you look at the Pure Spectrum tinctures and topicals, you may think that they were two different brands. We are sure that the company has a good reason for its branding, but from an outsider’s perspective, it doesn’t make much sense.
“I have been using the 500 mg CBD oil for about six months now and it’s been great for my sleep. Relaxes my body and mind.”
Pure Spectrum CBD Products
- Tinctures: The tinctures are available in all four ranges: Pure Spectrum, Black Label, 1850 Hemp Co., and EndoPet. Both the Pure Spectrum and 1850 Hemp Co. range come in strengths of 250 mg, 500 mg, 1,250 mg, and 2,500 mg. The Black Label range is available in two strengths: 2,500 mg and 5,000 mg, while the EndoPet range is for cats and dogs (as the name suggests).
- Topicals: The topicals are available in three ranges: Pure Spectrum, Black Label, and 1850 Hemp Co. The topical range includes salves, face cream, bath soak, body lotion, and pain relief cream. The 1850 Hemp Co. range is responsible for the pain relief cream, which is available in strengths of 500 mg and 1,000 mg.
- Isolates: Isolates are only available as part of the Pure Spectrum range. Each being 99% pure CBD isolate, these are available in sizes between 1 gram and 50 grams.
Pure Spectrum CBD Costs
- Tinctures: The CBD tinctures for humans retails for between $24.88 and $348.88 depending on the type and strength, while the EndoPet range costs between $19.88 and $48.88.
- Topicals: The topical products cost between $9.88 and $84.88, depending on the type of product.
- Isolates: The isolates cost between $30.88 and $799.88
“The lavender salve is my favorite. It smells incredible and is great for inflammation.”
Final Thoughts on Pure Spectrum CBD
Overall, Pure Spectrum CBD is a great company. They have links to various professional organizations and are backed by a number of well-respected ambassadors, which says a lot about the brand. The company offers a great range of high-quality products, and we love that their third-party lab reports are easily accessible for everyone.
Pure Spectrum is one of the leading brands at the moment, and it’s easy to see why. They are committed to providing customers with the best possible products and have all the necessary processes in place to ensure the quality, potency, and efficacy of its products.