MedixCBD is a fairly new brand in the hemp world, but are quickly making a name for themselves with one of the broadest range of CBD-infused products on the market. Using hemp that is cultivated in Kentucky, MedixCBD is stepping into the CBD industry with a mission to provide only the highest quality products.
The MedixCBD product line includes CBD oil tinctures in six different concentrations, CBD Isolate, vape oil, oil for dogs, gummies, and a cream and topical lotion. From the usage of pure seed hemp oil to quality hemp extract, and something as simple as customer service, MedixCBD has a goal to change the CBD paradigm, and they seem to be doing just that.
If you are in the market for high-quality, well-priced CBD products, then MedixCBD is certainly a brand worth taking a closer look at. To find out more, continue reading below.
MedixCBD Quick Summary
“I have been using the 250 mg oil tincture for just over a month. I have stopped drinking energy drinks and I sleep all the way through the night. Very happy with the results so far.”
Who are MedixCBD?
MedixCBD is a Florida-based CBD company that spent several years conducting research to understand how and why CBD works before they started selling their own products. All of their products are produced in clean and modern facilities, and every ingredient used is lab-tested. As stated on the website, their mission is to protect the CBD industry by only producing high-quality products.
MedixCBD worked with other brands and witnessed their successes and contributions to the world, and their purpose now is to provide even better products to share. Whether you have a small order to place or a wholesale store order, this is a brand that can fulfill your needs. Most brands simply start their company and figure everything out as they go along – mistakes and quality control can be a problem early on. By researching and learning from other brands first, MedixCBD was able to alleviate many of these problems and started creating the best possible products from the very beginning.
This is a fast, efficient, and reliable company with a dedicated team of staff who process orders daily. Their products are available across many areas in America, and they distribute both personal and store orders.
With a high commitment to quality and a passionate team who want to share CBD with the world, you seemingly can’t go wrong with MedixCBD. Among the many things that we love about MedixCBD, here are a few of the things that really stand out:
- Kentucky grown: Believe it or not, Kentucky is known for superior hemp. Why? Well, Kentucky has some of the best farming conditions – the environment and soil are perfect for growing hemp. In the 19th and 20th centuries, Kentucky was the largest producer of hemp, growing thousands of acres of hemp.
- Third-party lab results: All of the MedixCBD products are third-party tested by an independent lab. This always adds an element of trust to brands, and it’s reassuring to have proof that they are committed to high-quality.
- CBD oil for dogs: We love that MedixCBD makes CBD oil for small, medium-sized, and large dogs. But, the best part is that this oil is bacon-flavored. This is great since CBD is known for being bitter, and it can be difficult for even humans to consume natural flavored CBD. What dog doesn’t love bacon? This is a great initiative.
- Raw material used: Quality is very important at MedixCBD, which is why all of their products are chemical-free. Extensive lab tests are reportedly conducted to ensure that all ingredients are 100% pure.
- Customer service: MedixCBD prides themselves on their customer service and offers a dedicated agent for every wholesale account. They claim to sincerely care about the happiness of all of their customers and aim to provide an experience that will leave customers feeling satisfied and supported.
MedixCBD Review: Negative Thoughts
While we like almost everything about MedixCBD, it’s important to note that their products are made with CBD isolate as opposed to full-spectrum CBD. While there are people who prefer CBD isolate because it doesn’t have any traces of THC, it’s thought these days that full-spectrum CBD may offer unique benefits.
Depending on who you are and what you’re looking for, your opinion on this decision will differ. However, research has shown that full-spectrum CBD has cannabinoids and terpenes that are believed to work together to produce an entourage effect. This suggests that cannabinoids work better when used together rather than when isolated by themselves. In our opinion, it would be ideal if MedixCBD could offer a selection of both isolates and full-spectrum products.
“The oil tincture taste is mild and it’s easy to use. I got it to treat joint pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus and am loving it.”
MedixCBD: Product review
With a wide range of products on offer, MedixCBD seems to have something to offer everyone. Here is the complete range of products for sale:
- CBD Oil Tinctures: These CBD tinctures are high-end liquid and oral drops that have been infused with CBD rich hemp oil. All six tinctures are natural-flavored and range from 100 mg to 4,500 mg. The 4,500 mg oil contains 37.50 mg of CBD per serving, while the 100 mg bottle has 6.66 mg of CBD per serving.
- CBD Vape Oil: The vape oil is available in three different options; Focus, Relax, and Sleep. Each of the three products is available in 250mg and 500mg quantities. These products have been made for the ultimate CBD vape oil experience.
- CBD Isolate: This product is made from 99% pure CBD isolate and high-grade industrial hemp. It comes in powdered form and is extremely versatile.
- CBD Gummies and Edibles: The gummies and edibles range in pack size and price, with two options: 100mg (10 pieces) and 300 mg (30 pieces). They also come in four different varieties: Gummy Bears, Sour Gummy Bears, Rainbow Bites, and Sour Snakes.
- CBD Cream and Topical Lotion: The creams and lotions have been formulated for sore muscle areas to reduce pain and heal inflammation. There is a 150 mg CBD pain cream and 300 mg CBD lotion available.
- CBD Oil for Dogs: The CBD oil for dogs is available in quantities of 100 mg, 250mg, and 500 mg, and they are all bacon flavored.
The MedixCBD products are not the most expensive on the market, but they also aren’t the cheapest. Then again, when your focus is on high-quality, you can’t really expect low prices. Here is a rundown on product prices.
- CBD Oil Tinctures: The CBD oil prices range from $26.99 to $449.99, with the 4500 mg bottle being the most expensive.
- CBD Vape Oil: You can expect to pay between $44.99 and $54.99 for vape oil, depending on whether you want to the 250 mg or 500 mg oil.
- CBD Isolate: This product can be purchased for 5 grams ($100.00), 25 grams ($450.00), 100 grams ($,1000.00), 500 grams ($4,000.00), and 1 kilo ($7,000.00)
- CBD Gummies and Edibles: The prices range from $16.99 (100mg) to $49.99 (300mg).
- CBD Cream and Topical Lotion: The CBD cream has a price of $35.99, while the lotion will cost you $59.99.
- CBD Oil for Dogs: The small dog CBD oil costs $29.99, medium dog oil has a price of $39.99, and the large dog oil is sold for $49.99.
“The vape oil has helped so much to relieve pain that I suffer from scoliosis. I couldn’t be happier with the results.”
Final Thoughts on MedixCBD
MedixCBD is a fairly new company that is doing their best to make a mark in the world by offering high-quality CBD products that are derived from quality hemp that has been cultivated in Kentucky. This is a brand that is on a mission to change the way that people look at CBD, showing them that harsh chemicals don’t have to be the answer.