The Farm Bill of 2018 has really opened up the industrial hemp market. Thanks to the passing of this bill, it is now legal to grow and sell hemp in the United States. While this is a great development for the cannabis industry as a whole, we can now expect a huge influx of new businesses to spring up over the next few years. In this Mary’s Nutritionals full review, we will take a closer look at one of the frontrunners in the industry.
Mary’s Nutritionals forms part of a widely known family brand, “Mary’s,” which also includes Mary’s Medicinals and Mary’s Whole Pet. The Mary’s Nutritionals line specializes in mostly topical options, with their CBD transdermal patch being their most popular. So do Mary’s Nutritionals products live up to the name?
Mary’s Nutritionals Quick Summary
““Love this remedy oil. It helps me to deal with migraines, anxiety, and a sleep disorder that has been caused by a head trauma accident.”
Who is Mary’s Nutritionals?
Mary’s Nutritionals is a brand that truly believes in promoting wellness via the natural ability of the body to repair and restore itself. They have manufactured a product line that is infused with full spectrum hemp extract (CBD), along with other important plant nutrients as a way to help people to get the relief and relaxation that they need.
Mary’s Nutritionals was founded by Mary’s Medicinals in March 2015. It’s a natural supplement line, and all products are derived from industrial hemp that is grown 100% organically on the Elite Botanicals farm in Loveland, Colorado.
You may be surprised to hear, given the name of the brand, that there is no one by the name of Mary on the Mary’s Nutritionals team. Lynn Honderd is the co-founder of both Mary’s Medicinals and Mary’s Nutritionals, and she is the CEO. She’s also the leader of Mary’s Foundation for Caring, which is a foundation that is dedicated to patient outreach and education.
Another key member of the team is Jeremy Riggle, the Chief Operating Scientist. He received his Ph.D. in analytical chemistry from the University of Idaho. Prior to that he earned an M.S. in environmental chemistry at the same university and a B.S. in biology from Eastern Oregon University.
Mary’s Nutritionals are a powerhouse in the American CBD market and make up a big part of the sector of CBD products that don’t contain any THC. By finding the perfect balance between nature and science, their products are formulated to maximize the potential benefits of the whole plant extract from organic hemp.
Mary’s Nutritionals Highlights
There’s a lot that we are impressed with when it comes to Mary’s Nutritionals. But here are the things that really stand out for us:
- Free Shipping Over $100: Mary’s Nutritionals offers free shipping within the United States on all orders of over $100. If you plan on buying from this brand regularly, this can eliminate a lot of unnecessary costs.
- Reward Program: Mary’s Nutritionals has a rewards program in place, which is a great initiative. If you sign up for the program, you will receive points on every dollar spent. Every time you earn 500 points, you will get $5 credit which can be used towards your next online purchase. We haven’t seen this from any other brand yet.
- Community: The website has a community tab where the company posts personal stories about how their products have helped people from all walks of life. If you’re unsure about whether these products are right for you, this is a great place to explore how they have worked for others. Mary’s Nutritionals states on their website that they are humbled and proud by each and every person for whom their products offer comfort and relief.
- Giving Back: Mary’s Nutritionals has its own 501(c)(3) non-profit organization called Mary’s Foundation for Caring which fosters patient education and outreach. We love companies that give back to the community and wish that more CBD vendors would follow suit.
- Clean Delivery Methods: As the developer of the first transdermal patch that’s enriched with patented transdermal gel pen technology, activated hemp extract, and award-winning topicals, Mary’s is committed to offering clean delivery methods.
Mary’s Nutritionals Review: Negative Thoughts
Something that we are not to keen on when it comes to Mary’s Nutritionals is that they don’t have any return policy in place. The only reason that you would be able to return a product is if it arrives damaged or is incorrect.
This isn’t the worst thing because generally if you order a product, you probably already sure about it, but there are quite a few CBD brands that have a return and refund policy in place. It’s a nice “safety-net” to have for customers and can make one feel more at ease when purchasing a new product. The website does state that they don’t accept returns at this time, so who knows, perhaps they will introduce a return policy in the future.
“I tried the transdermal patch on the recommendation of my massage therapist. It has worked incredibly well. Today I am walking around without pain while my injury heals”
Mary’s Nutritionals Products
Mary’s Nutritionals sells an impressive mix of products. These are divided into two main categories: Nutritionals and Skincare. Let’s take a look at their most popular products:
- Elite Patch: The transdermal patch is one of the top sellers and has been designed to be worn on the affected area of the body. Each patch contains 10 mg of activated hemp extract and should give systematic relief for between 8-12 hours. The patch is available to buy individually or in packs of between 10 and 100.
- Elite Capsules: These capsules are a great alternative to transdermal applications and are 100% plant-based. Each container contains 30 capsules, and each capsule contains 5 mg cannabinoids. The recommended dosage is one capsule per day.
- Elite Gel Pen: This Transdermal Gel Pen is marketed as the perfect way to get immediate pain relief. Each pen comes with a total of 100 mg gel, divided into 50 x 2mg doses of activated hemp extract.
- Remedy Oil: Each bottle of remedy oil is available in 15 ml quantities and contains 500mg of activated hemp extract. This equates to 250 servings where one single drop under the tongue will give you a 2 mg dose.
- Topicals: Mary’s Nutritionals specialize in topical hemp products. These include Muscle Freeze, Bath Bomb, Elite Compound (Balm), Transdermal Hemp Relief Cream, Hemp Massage Oil, and Burnout Topical Mist.
- Skincare: The Mary’s Nutritionals skincare collections include: Mud Masks, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Eye Cream, Face Moisturizer, Body Scrub, and Body Serum.
Mary’s Nutritionals: Costs
- Elite Patch: An individual Elite patch costs $10 and the packs of 10, 30, 60, 90, and $100 range between $90 and $700 depending on the quantity.
- Elite Capsules: The capsules are now available at a discounted price of $65 (previously $90).
- Elite Gel Pen: The gel pen sells for $50
- Remedy Oil: One bottle will cost you $80
- Topicals: The prices of these topical products range between $15 (Bath Bomb) and $100 (Transdermal Hemp Relief Cream) depending on which product you buy.
- Skincare: The skincare collection prices range from $40 to $95. Alternatively, you can buy the whole collection for $370 (previously $415).