CBD has taken the world by storm, and now new CBD brands are hitting the market at an alarming rate. The problem is finding companies and products that you can trust. The CBD industry is widely unregulated, which means that there are a lot of “not so worthy” companies out there.
Finding legitimate CBD products can be a little tricky, especially for newbies. There are tons of companies that claim they have the best products, and it’s hard to know what to believe. As a CBD consumer, purchasing a quality product is essential to promoting health and well-being. But hopefully, through our reviews, we can help you to make the best decision for your health and wellness.
LeafSimply is one of the newer and not so well-known companies in the CBD market. But just because they’re not famous, it doesn’t mean that they don’t offer some top-quality products.
Find out everything there is to know in the LeafSimply review below.
LeafSimply Quick Summary
“I use these CBD capsules for insomnia. I’ve been taking them for the past three months and so far so good. I’m sleeping a lot better and wake up feeling well-rested.”
Who Is LeafSimply?
LeafSimply is a minimalist American brand aiming to show the most straightforward side of CBD. They have a simple but valuable mission – to provide the best CBD products from the most trusted sources around.
They offer an impressive range of products, selling everything from CBD oil and capsules to CBD pet products. The company believes that CBD will become an increasingly important part of the medical industry over time. They envision a world where CBD is used just as regularly as home remedies, and artificial supplements are used today.
LeafSimply believes that CBD can be added to everyone’s daily life without any significant adjustments having to be made. The company focus is placed on the quality of each product and its potential health benefits. They use full-spectrum CBD throughout the entire product line.
Here are a few of the things that we love about LeafSimply:
- Free Shipping: The company offers free shipping on orders of $50 and more. Free shipping is always a great benefit, especially if you plan on making regular purchases.
- THC-Free: Although the LeafSimply products are produced using full-spectrum CBD, they contain less than 0.01% THC (only trace amounts). This means that the products are legal in all 50 states across the United States. Also, you don’t have to worry about getting high when using these products.
- Affordable Prices: The LeafSimply products are well-priced, especially in comparison to many other CBD brands.
- Wide Range of Products: The company offers customers a wide range of different products to choose from, ensuring you can find something that suits your daily life and healthcare routine.
LeafSimply Negative Thoughts
The LeafSimply website is seriously lacking when it comes to important information. There is no “About Us” section and just about no information available on who LeafSimply is as a company. Transparency clearly isn’t an important value for this brand, which is a huge problem for us.
There also doesn’t seem to be any third-party lab reports on the website. Just about all the big and reputable brands these days make their lab tests readily available for customers to view. These reports prove that products contain all the ingredients that they claim to, and that they are free of any harmful toxins. It’s always a bit of a red flag when companies don’t mention lab tests.
“I love the CBD-infused coffee. It tastes good and is a healthier option to my regular coffee.”
LeafSimply Product Overview
When shopping for CBD products at LeafSimply, you can expect the following:
- LeafSimply CBD Capsules: You can buy both pressed pills and gel capsules from LeafSimply. Capsules are one of the easiest and most convenient ways to consume CBD. The pressed pills come in a strength of 1,500 mg CBD and provide a potent dose in a smooth, easy to swallow tablet. The gel capsules come in a strength of 750 mg.
- LeafSimply CBD Gummies: The LeafSimply gummies have been designed to fit around your busy life, ensuring you have an effective dose of CBD on hand. They are available in several shapes and flavor options including, rings, fish, bears, and strawberries. Each pack has a total strength of 300 mg and contains six gummies.
- LeafSimply CBD Cream: The company sells three types of topicals: Hemp Pain Cream, Anti-Aging Serum with CBD oil, and Blossom Face Serum. The Hemp Pain Cream comes in a strength of 300 mg of CBD and is sold in a 120 ml tub.
- LeafSimply CBD Infused Coffee: This coffee with a kick offers customers a great way to incorporate CBD into their morning routine, without the need to alter their regular coffee drinking habits. The coffee beans come from Latin America, and each pack of beans contains 200 mg of CBD.
- LeafSimply CBD for Pets: LeafSimply sells “CBDoggy” biscuits – a delicious and healthy treat for your pup. Each biscuit contains real chicken. There are four biscuits in a packet, and each biscuit contains 75 mg of CBD.
- LeafSimply CBD Capsules: Both the pressed pills and gel capsules sell for $49.99.
- LeafSimply CBD Gummies: You can purchase the gummies for $27.99
- LeafSimply CBD Cream: The pain cream costs $49.99, while the anti-aging oil is $32.99, and the face serum is $89.99.
- LeafSimply CBD Infused Coffee: You can purchase a bag of CBD coffee for $35.
- LeafSimply CBD for Pets: The dog biscuits sell for $21.99
“The LeafSimply gummies are the best. They tasty and work well to calm me down - relieving everyday anxiety.”
Final Thoughts on LeafSimply
We don’t know all that much about LeafSimply as a company, but they do appear to offer some high-quality products. That said, this company definitely needs to improve on transparency – for starters an “About” section should be added to their website.
On the plus side, it’s great to see a brand offering such a wide variety of products to its customers – including CBD pet treats for your furry friends. There’s nothing flashy about LeafSimply, which is rather refreshing. Instead, all the focus is on their products and how they can improve your health.