Kat’s Naturals CBD oil is one of the few companies that offers both CBD isolate oils and full-spectrum tinctures. While their flagship product (CBD Heal) is a 99.9% pure isolate (meaning no THC whatsoever), they do offer a product called ‘Balance’. This product combines the synergistic compounds of hemp with the potent, dry isolate crystals as well as another full-spectrum oil called ‘Restore.’
Also, they’re one of the few brands that infuse their CBD into actual hemp seed oil, which is pressed straight from the same plants that were used to extract the active compounds. This combines the pure, organic nutritional benefits of raw hemp seeds with the therapeutic benefits of the CBD itself.
However, one thing you might want to take into consideration regarding the brand’s use of hemp seed oil is how it may affect the body’s ability to absorb and utilize the active CBD component.
Since CBD is a fat-soluble substance, it is actually most effective in the body when infused in a high-fat carrier oil like coconut oil. Or better yet, MCT oil (MCT stands for ‘medium chain triglyceride,’ and is extracted from coconut oil). Hemp seed oil by comparison has a much lower fat percentage, so keep this in mind if you’re looking for a product that offers the most potent possible results.
Kat's Naturals Quick Summary
“I sprinkle a tablespoon of the Hemp flower in my oatmeal every single morning, and the effects of the CBD last all day. Unbelievable.”
Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil: Highlights
Kat’s Naturals offers unique CBD products that are safely extracted and manufactured. Unlike a lot of companies nowadays, they have no hesitation in showing how their oils are made and where they are sourced. Their product transparency is a positive sign of quality. Many other brands aren’t as forthcoming. I like that we know in detail what’s in the CBD we buy from them.
Here’s a list of reasons why I like this company, and why I will continue to use them in the future:
- Tennessee operation: Like I mentioned earlier, very few commercial operations have access to Tennessee’s pure, high-quality industrial hemp farms. Kat’s Naturals is one of them.
- Retail location: If you’re looking for Kat’s Naturals and want your products now rather than waiting for shipping, they have numerous retail locations. Each location is designated by state with a detailed listing of where to buy and shop. I think this option is not only convenient but great for those that want immediate CBD benefits.
- Uses hemp seed oil: In addition to my daily CBD oil routine, I also try and incorporate actual hemp seeds into my diet whenever possible, as they’re chock full of natural plant protein, essential minerals, and Omega 3 and 6 acids that are good for the heart. When my “seed supply” runs dry, however, I like to have some CBD tinctures around that are infused in hemp seed oil so I can get the nutritional benefits of the seeds and the healing benefits of the CBD at the same time.
- Lab reports available: A lot of CBD companies “claim” to be tested by independent 3rd party labs, but when you try and browse their websites for the reports, they’re nowhere to be found. Kat’s Naturals reports are posted right on the product description page of every one of their products.
- Good vape products: If you’ve read any of my other posts, you’ll know that I’m not a big vaping fan. However, I have some inexpensive inhaler pens lying around, and Kat’s Naturals is one of them. Their CBD e-liquid is some tasty and potent stuff.
- Generous refund policy: So many people across the country want to see if CBD oil works for them. And while one product may be perfect, another may not be. This is why I really like the fact that they offer refunds. They are willing to offer a full refund on products purchased within 30 days of receipt.
Actually, if there is one bit of constructive criticism that I could offer Kat’s Naturals, it would be that their website is maybe not laid out as efficiently as it could be. For starters, I would recommend that they add an “About” page and a FAQ page for ease-of-use and convenience.
“Love love love the monthly delivery service… and for a 20% discount?? I'm a life-long subscriber.”
My Personal Experience with Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil
Kat’s Naturals offers different types of CBD products which include oral CBD tinctures, topical CBD creams, vape CBD products, CBD edibles, Pet Products, and Skin Care Products. I’ve only tried the oral tincture (the 1,500 mg “Heal” oil) and the CBD vape pen, but both of them worked tremendously on both my migraines and my sporadic joint pain.
I was on the “Heal” oil for about two months and was taking five drops every four hours. I had two migraines during this entire time, and neither one was at all debilitating. (For reference when I don’t take CBD oil, I’ll usually have about 2-5 completely debilitating migraines per week).
This was a really high-quality product that I will definitely be ordering again.
As I just mentioned, Kat’s Naturals currently sells many different types of CBD products, with their 1,500 mg sublingual (under the tongue) “Heal” oil by far being their most popular option. Here are some of their products:
- Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil Drops: Kat’s Naturals CBD oils are made from pure CBD isolate infused to a 1oz bottle of hemp seed oil, simple, convenient, and potent. Also, their popular “Heal” tincture contains no THC at all, so it would be the recommended choice if you are subject to frequent drug testing. They do offer one tincture that’s a full-spectrum blend (“Balance”), for those of you who prefer the synergistic effects of other hemp compounds. However, I find the potency of the “Heal” isolate tincture to be just about perfect. They also offer a line of CBD oils strictly for pets.
- Kat’s Naturals Full-Spectrum Oils: While their “Heal” tincture is for those that want a pure isolate, they have two full-spectrum options. Their “Balance” oil contains 750mg of full-spectrum CBD oil in a 30ml bottle. The “Restore” oil also is full-spectrum and is for those seeking something a bit more potent. It has 1500mg of CBD in a 30ml bottle. I tried their “Balance” drops and was really satisfied with the results. I took a few drops every day and noticed I felt really energized.
- Kat’s Naturals Topical CBD Creams and Skin Serums: They have different CBD topical creams and serums available, including CBD Cream with Arnicathat is specific for pain and inflammation, a Capsaicin Cream with Capsaicin that’s made for improved circulation and has a bit of a kick. The CBD Cream with Arnica is more of a daily beauty and moisturizing product for skin. They both contain 350mg of CBD.
- Kat’s Naturals Inhalers/Vaping Products: Kat’s Naturals are more into the pre-filled disposable CBD vape pens, but as I said, I own one and it seems to work really well for my migraines. They last about 300-350 puffs, which for someone like me, is more than enough. (They’ll probably go bad due to expired shelf life before I even actually finish the cartridges). They also offer a stand-alone e-liquid, a palm-held rechargeable battery unit for your pens, and replaceable pre-filled inhaler cartridges in several different flavors.
- Kat’s Naturals “Activated Hemp” Edibles: This is a unique product and is one that I’ve really been meaning to try. The activated hemp is actually a high-CBD ground-up hemp flower that you can add to coffee, tea, smoothies, drinks, or pretty much any food/drink you can think of. Since the CBD is decarboxylated (activated), you can consume it with just about anything to get the healing effects (a tablespoon contains approximately 9 mg of CBD). Also, a nice alternative for people who don’t like the taste of oral tinctures, or who have trouble holding the drops under their tongue.
- Kat’s Naturals Skin Care Line: This skincare line includes a face mask, a CBD-infused Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream with botanical ingredients, a Daytime Replenishing Cream with some great ingredients like green caviar extract and pomegranate oil. They also sell a Nighttime Repair Cream that not only has CBD but other organic ingredients like myrrh, rosehip oil, and frankincense. While I haven’t yet tried their skincare line, I plan to try them for my issues with eczema. They also have a Skin Serum that is 250 mg of CBD in a 30ml dropper bottle.
- Pet Products: They sell items for pets as well. These items include products like their full-spectrum CBD for all kinds of pets, including dogs, cats, and even horses. These items come in three varieties: Comfort (500 or 1500mg), Rally (1500mg), and Mend (1500mg). While all of these formulas contain CBD, the Rally brand also has CBC and CBG to support aging animals.
- Professional CBD: This line is made up of pharmaceutical-grade CBD products. These include the Professional CBD Capsules. These capsules come in a bottle that’s 30 count and have a total of 600mg of CBD. It also contains things like oligopeptides, humic and fulvic acid, and BCAA. Their Professional CBD Cream is recommended for daily use. It has 600mg of CBD as well as arnica, frankincense and lavender.
- Kat’s Naturals CBD Oil Drops: Every Kat’s Naturals CBD oil comes with the option of buying a single bottle. Single bottles are available in a 5ml “Sample” size ($35.00), 15ml ($99.00.00), or 30ml ($165.00).
- Kat’s Naturals Full-Spectrum Oils: The “Balance” product is $25.00 for a sample size (5ml), $72.00 for a 15ml bottle, and $120.00 for a 30ml bottle. The “Restore” brand is $35.00 for a 5ml sample size, $99.00 for a 15ml bottle, and $165.00 for a 30ml bottle.
- Kat’s Naturals Topical CBD Creams: The “CBD Cream with Arnica”” comes in either 1oz ($45.00) or 4oz ($160.00) tubs. The CBD Cream with Capsaicin also comes in either a 1oz tub ($45.00) or 4 oz tub ($160.00) ”
- Kat’s Naturals Inhalers/Vape Products: They have a really good value rechargeable CBD Vape Pen Kit for $30.00 that’s available in Plain, Orange, Peppermint, Fuji Apple, and Juicy Peach. They also have a 15ml CBD e-liquid for $33.00 and a 30ml bottle for $57.00. They have a rechargeable palm-sized battery unit for $35.00 in colors like black, silver, blue, and pink. Their inhaler cartridges are $28.00 and come in a few flavors, peppermint, orange, plain, fuji apple, and juicy peach.
- Kat’s Naturals “Activated Hemp” Edibles: The Dark Chocolate Bars are $10.00 with a 100mg of CBD in a 1.55oz bar. I didn’t try this one, though I’ve been meaning to. I did try the White Chocolate Bars, which are also $10.00, with a total of 100mg of CBD in a peppermint chocolate flavor. It was extremely tasty, and I felt great afterwards. I also have been meaning to try the Activated Edible Hemp. It comes in either a 1oz bag ($20 for 100mg of CBD) or an 8oz bag ($150 for 800mg of CBD).
- Kat’s Naturals Skin Care Line: The CBD-infused Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream is $10.00 for a 10ml bottle and has 300 mg of CBD. The face mask is $12.00 and contains 350mg total CBD. The Daytime Replenishing Cream is $80.00 for 350mg of CBD. The Nighttime Repair Cream is $85.00 and also has 350mg total CBD. The Skin Serum is $40.00 for a 15ml bottle and $75.00 for a 30ml bottle.
- Pet Products: The Comfort is $60.00 for 500 and $120.00 for 1500mg CBD. Rally is $125.00 (1500mg) and Mend is $29.99 (1500mg).
- Professional CBD: The Professional CBD Capsules is $124.99, while the Professional CBD Cream is $70.00.
“I swear the CBD face serum has made me look (and feel) 15 years younger. Thank you SO much Kat's Naturals!!”
My wife has been eager for me to order a bag of the Activated Hemp Flower so she can make CBD tea, so actually right now, while I’m thinking of it, I’m going to go on and finally order some!
All in all, I haven’t used Kat’s Naturals CBD oils as much as I would have liked to (if you follow my reviews you’ll know that I typically stick to PureKana for my migraines and joint pain), but truth be told in my personal experience there was almost no difference in terms of effects between the 1,500 mg “Heal” tincture and the 1,000 mg PureKana tincture that I usually use.
Really, really high-quality products, and if you’re wanting something that combines the nutritional properties of hemp seed oil with the qualities of an actual CBD oil, you probably won’t find anything better.