About JUUL: Trustworthiness & Industry Prominence
JUUL Labs is an electronic cigarette company that was established in 2017. James Monsees and Adam Bowen co-founded the company, both hoping to provide a practical alternative to smoking.
Using their knowledge of product design, the JUUL brand was born. In the United States, JUUL holds over 70% of the e-cigarette market. Its popularity has helped to change the entire landscape of the industry, as well as inspire a vaping culture.
Quality, Credentials, & Lab Testing
JUUL’s selection of products is minimal yet effective. Rather than develop a vast range of mid-quality vape pods and devices, they’ve focused on crafting a few premium products. Visitors to the site can find vape e-liquid pods, the classic JUUL device, a USB charging dock, and a portable charging case.
To monitor e-liquid quality, JUUL Lab’s implements various tests for toxicology, vapor production, flavor consistency, and liquid content. Additionally, a safety evaluation is conducted by an advisory committee to ensure ingredients are safe and practical.
Return Policy & Quality Assurance
One way JUUL holds themselves accountable for quality is by providing warranties. If their products are purchased in the US, customers are given a 1-year warranty. UK products are given a 2-year warranty. Customers can also return a JUUL product within 14 days, as long as the tamper-proof seal has not been removed.
Product Manufacturing Process
JUUL’s e-liquid is composed of a formulation containing nicotine, benzoic, propylene glycol, and glycerine. Only pharmaceutical-grade tobacco is used during manufacturing, so JUUL knows exactly how the plants are grown. Both propylene glycol and glycerine are common ingredients in vaping e-liquids throughout the industry; they help create a visible vapor.
As well as testing oil quality, the company also monitors device engineering and performance. Electromagnetic compatibility and safety, as well as drop tests and impact tests, are conducted routinely to ensure safety and proper functioning.
Additional Product Information
JUUL makes sure to conduct thorough testing on product performance, safety, quality, and more. However, the design of the iconic JUUL device is equally important. Made for simplicity, JUUL vapes are buttonless and fuss-free. They are also crafted with sensory detectors and temperature regulation technology. In essence, JUUL vapes can identify when it’s in use, and will configure settings appropriately. Additionally, the JUUL C1 device can be partnered with the JUUL app, meaning users can lock as well as track the product.
JUUL Review: Highlights
JUUL is revered in the United States and beyond. Here are a few reasons why they’ve attracted such a loyal customer base.
- Transparent ethos. Helping smokers give up traditional tobacco cigarettes has been JUUL’s goal since the beginning. The company sells easy-to-use devices and pods that contain either 3% or 5% nicotine.
- JUUL Pass benefits. If saving money is top of your agenda, signing up for the JUUL Pass program may be of interest. As well as a 40% signing up perk, members receive a special warranty and additional savings on products.
- Discreet design. While some e-cigarettes and vaporizers are big, bulky contraptions, the JUUL device is simple. Their sleek and minimalist design is discreet, perfect for the conscientious user.
- Range of flavors. One of the biggest attractions to vaping is the array of wonderful flavors. In this respect, JUUL doesn’t disappoint. They sell delicious varieties, including; Menthol and Mango Nectar.
- Underage use prevention. As JUUL e-liquids contain nicotine, the company has implemented techniques to prevent underage users from consuming their products. For instance, the company has suspended all print or digital advertising of JUUL. It’s encouraging to see them take social responsibility for their products.
Until recently, the JUUL wasn’t a multi-purpose device like many other vapes on the market. To use it, you needed to purchase the original nicotine-filled pods, which were (and still are) far from being cheap. Additionally, many vapers use CBD e-liquids. However, it’s not possible to refill a JUUL pod without the risk of some or other mishap. Since the company hasn’t announced any plans to expand to the CBD market, vapers who are also CBD users aren’t able to use the JUUL for dual purposes.
Another problem was that the pods would regularly sell out because the JUUL manufacturers didn’t anticipate the product’s popularity. They still sell out these days, but we have a sneaky feeling that this is a savvy marketing tactic to keep prices high.
Where to Buy JUUL Products
While JUUL has an official US and UK website, its products are available in various online retailers, supermarkets, and vape shops across the globe. Interestingly, JUUL’s UK store sells a greater variety of pod flavors than their American counterpart. So, it’s a good idea to browse and shop around for a full selection of products. Customers can also find a “Store Locator” button on both official sites; you may be surprised how by accessible JUUL products are!
Best JUUL Products: Product Selection & Costs
JUUL products are available on several platforms, so bear in mind that stockists may change depending on companies and countries. Here’s an overview of some of their most popular products.
Available in either slate or silver, JUUL’s flagship vaping device is simple, easy-to-use, and affordable. Simply draw on the mouthpiece to begin vaping. When finished, users can clean the product with a dry cotton swab. Each device comes with a USB charging dock and a warranty when bought from the official site.
[Costs are $7.99]
JUULpods can be purchased in either Menthol or Virginia Tobacco. Both flavors can be bought with either 3% or 5% tobacco (measured by weight), and each pod contains 0.7ml of liquid. Additional flavors are available on the UK JUUL site, such as Alpine Berry, Glacier Mint, and Mango Nectar.
[Costs range from $9.99 to $15.99]
Available only on the UK site, the C1 Starter Kit is ideal for JUUL beginners. It contains a rechargeable vaping device, USB charger, four 18mg/ml JUULpods, and a 2-year warranty. Additionally, it can be used with the JUUL app, which allows for true customization.
[UK cost is £34.99]
While JUUL devices are not intended to be used with third-party CBD e-liquids, some companies market their products specifically for that purpose. Pure CBD Vapors is one such company; their popular CBD products are listed below.
- Hempzilla CBD JUUL: Available in four different flavors; Berry Wild, Natural Hemp, Strawberry Creme Gelato, and Tango Mango. Each pod contains 300mg of full-spectrum CBD.
- Airbender JUUL compatible: You can buy these in four different flavors; Mint, Original, Sweet Melon, and Lemon Bar, and each of them have a strength of 200 mg.
- JGO+ Terpene Vape pods: 425 MG of CBD packed into a 0.6 ml pod. Each puff should deliver about 2.1 mg of CBD per inhalation. This one is available in the following flavors; Gelato, Girl Scout Cookies, Grand Daddy Purple, and Pineapple Express.
[Costs range from $19.99 to $24.99]
JUUL Review: Final Thoughts
Intended as an alternative to smoking cigarettes, JUUL has become a vaping sensation. While trends come and go, it seems that the company is here to stay. This is largely because they show incredible quality control, social responsibility, and great customer service. The products themselves are thoroughly tested by the JUUL Labs, whether that be the devices or the proprietary nicotine e-liquid.
Additionally, some companies claim you can use CBD in JUUL devices. While we don’t recommend using an unofficial product, it’s hard to deny the JUUL CBD liquids are increasingly popular. Hopefully, in the future, JUUL may release their own CBD e-liquid, pleasing even more CBD enthusiasts!