In recent years we have seen a major shift in how people think about their health and wellness and what they are putting into their bodies. There is an increasing number of people who are looking into more natural forms of supplements and medications rather than the more conventional over-the-counter, chemical-filled tablets that we all know about. A big part of this movement is down to rising attention being given to the health benefits of CBD. Today, we will be doing an Intrinsic Hemp CBD review.
CBD products originating from industrial hemp are quickly becoming a popular option for patients looking for a more natural approach for combating medical issues like depression, anxiety, and chronic pain.
With so many CBD retailers on the market today, it’s important to be informed so that you can determine which brands are reputable and trustworthy. Let’s take a closer look at Intrinsic Hemp and how the brand fairs in the market.
Intrinsic Hemp CBD Quick Summary
“I have been using the 1000 mg CBD Isolate for three weeks now, and it has helped me a lot! I recommend it to anyone looking to treat pain associated with chronic and serious illness.”
Who Is Intrinsic Hemp CBD?
Intrinsic Hemp was founded by David Haddix in 2016. After graduating from college, he made the decision to focus his career towards the incredible opportunities of the online world. He worked for years, perfecting strategies to market products on the web. He admits making a few mistakes before finally discovering CBD oil derived from hemp.
David has firsthand experience of what life can be like when suffering from a debilitating condition, having struggled with anxiety for years. It was until he discovered CBD that life once again felt enjoyable and within his control. Ultimately, this is what led him to establish Intrinsic Hemp. His mission was to reach as many people as possible and help improve their health with CBD.
But David didn’t want to just create another mediocre brand. What he wanted to bring to the market is a range of high-quality, life-changing health products. Intrinsic Hemp was founded on core principles of integrity, honesty, and a sincere desire to introduce customers to products which can truly improve their lives.
All of the company’s products are made from organic hemp-derived CBD oil, which they grow in the U.S under the 2018 Farm Bill. They are then packaged in an FDA compliant facility where cleanliness is the number one priority.
Intrinsic Hemp offers a wide variety of CBD products ranging from topicals to oils and even pet treats. But the CBD gummy bears are what the brand is best known for.
David’s hope is that the Intrinsic Hemp CBD products can work for his customers as much as they’ve worked for him.
Intrinsic Hemp CBD Highlights
Here are some of the top things to note about Intrinsic Hemp CBD:
- Organic Hemp Products: The company has a strong belief that ensuring fine and consistent quality is about far more than what happens in the Intrinsic Hemp labs. It’s also got a lot to do with how the ingredients are grown and handled before they even get to Intrinsic Hemp. This is the reason that the brand uses American-grown organic hemp that is assured to be totally free from herbicides and pesticides.
- Third-Party Lab Tests: The company uses third-party lab testing for all products to ensure that they don’t contain any contaminants and that every product is of consistent quality. These lab tests are readily available and easily accessible to customers on the Intrinsic Hemp website.
- Free Shipping: The company offers free shipping on all orders, which is incredible. Most brands only offer this when a certain amount is spent. We love when brands offer free shipping with no restrictions in place.
- Customer Service: Customer satisfaction is a very important part of the Intrinsic Hemp company. If you have any problems or questions, you can contact them by email or via the contact form on their website. They respond to most emails in less than six hours. There is also a wide range of information available on the website which may help you find information that you’re looking for.
- Wide Range of Products: This company understands and respects the fact that every person is different and the preferred method in which each person chooses to use CBD varies. This is why it has produced a range of products that gives consumers choice; from gummies to oils.
Intrinsic Hemp CBD: Negative Thoughts
Considering the Intrinsic Hemp brand is still fairly new and not one of the leading brands in the CBD industry, its products are on the more expensive side of the scale. They’re certainly not cheap.
While we never recommend choosing the cheapest products on the market, we definitely think that Intrinsic Hemp could offer customers a slightly better price than what they currently do.
“I love these products. I take a gummy bear everyday as a supplement, and use the 450 mg CBD oil for mild pain relief - as and when needed! Works wonderfully.”
Intrinsic Hemp CBD Products
- CBD Gummies: The gummies are available in a variety of fruity flavors and contain CBDa and CBG, along with CBD. They’re sold in strengths of 600 mg, 750 mg, and 1200 mg, and each bottle contains 30 gummies. There is also a 1500 mg hemp gummies option.
- CBD Oil: There are three types of CBD oil: Regular line, CBD oil isolate, and a special Gold Line broad-spectrum option. The regular (whole plant) CBD oil comes in two sizes: 250 mg and 500 mg. Full-spectrum comes in three strengths: 500 mg 1000 mg, 1500 mg; and the Gold Line comes in 500 mg form.
- CBD Pills: There are two types of pills to choose from depending on what strength you’re looking for: 750 mg and 1500 mg.
- CBD Topicals: Intrinsic Hemp sells a CBD topical called amazing cream. It’s sold in a 4 oZ container and in a strength of 500 mg CBD.
- CBD Pet Products: Intrinsic Hemp sells three varieties of CBD pet products. CBD dog treats and CBD treats in a strength of 300 mg and CBD oil for cats and dogs in a strength of 500 mg.
Intrinsic Hemp CBD: Costs
- CBD Gummies: The 600 mg gummies cost $42.95, the 750 mg is sold for $49.95, and the 1200 mg gummies cost $62.95. The hemp gummies cost $29.95.
- CBD Oil: The CBD oils range in price between $29.95 and $129.95. The most expensive is the full-spectrum 1500 mg CBD oil and the cheapest is the 500 mg whole plant CBD oil.
- CBD Pills: The 750 mg pills are sold for $42.95, and the 1500 mg option will cost you $62.95.
- CBD Topicals: The cream is sold for $42.95
- CBD Pet Products: The 300 mg treats are sold for $21.95, while the 500 mg CBD costs 29.95.
“I love this CBD oil. As soon as I place it under my tongue, I feel an instant wave of relief. Highly recommended.”
Final Thoughts on Intrinsic Hemp CBD
Intrinsic Hemp has become well-known for its high-quality products and customer-first approach. While it’s not yet considered to be one of the leading brands in the CBD industry, it has a growing legion of followers. Overall, Intrinsic Hemp is a solid brand offering a good selection of full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate products.