The CBD market is one of the hottest industries at the moment, and with the rise in demand, comes a rise in supply. Since CBD was legalized in the United States at the end of 2018, hundreds of new companies have popped up to sell CBD products to the masses.
People all around the around are using CBD for a variety of reasons, including to treat ailments like insomnia, anxiety, pain, depression, epilepsy, and skin conditions, among other things.
If you want to reap the greatest benefits from CBD, it’s important to buy a high-quality product. However, it’s not always easy to distinguish between which CBD brands make the cut and which don’t. For starters, it’s difficult to know how to compare CBD products. You want to get the highest quality product for your money, but how can you know if you’re buying from a company you can trust?
Here at Shopping CBD, we hope to make the process of finding a trustworthy and reputable CBD brand a little easier. Today, we are going to be looking at Hara Flow CBD. Hara is all about creating a balanced state of energy. The company claims that its products will equip uses to train hard, recover quickly, sleep better, and maintain a focused workflow. Read on to find out more.
Hara CBD Quick Summary
“Love the EVA vape. It’s helped so much with my sleep disorder and anxiety issues. I even use it for mild back pain.”
Who Is Hara CBD?
Hara Flow is based in Santa Cruz, California, and was founded by Brody Shemansky and Sarah “Drizzy” Drake. They were both high-level athletes who competed in the Big Ten Conference in the NCAA and created the company so that they could share the physical and energetic balance that they achieved through the use of CBD. Tate Howe is COO of Hara and is also heavily involved in running the company.
Both Shemansky and Drizzy know what training hard is all about. The stresses the body goes through and the ensuing ache and pains. This means that recovery becomes increasingly important, and the need to balance energy is something that both found to be essential in maintaining performance at their maximum potential.
However, Shemanksy’s vast understanding and knowledge of CBD didn’t come until he was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in his twenties. He discovered CBD while attempting to work and train during chemotherapy treatments and credits CBD and cannabis for helping him do something doctors thought to be impossible.
Shemanksy is not in remission and feels ready to take Hara Flow to the next level. The company’s mission is to provide people with premium-quality health supplements that facilitate the ability to live effortlessly, easily, and joyfully in a state of balance and flow.
Hara CBD is all about connectedness. The more connected we are to our personal health and wellness, the better equipped we are to heal ourselves and remain connected to our higher purpose.
Hara CBD Highlights
Here are some of the things we love about Hara CBD:
- High-Quality Products: Hara Flow uses full-spectrum hemp that is organically farmed and grown in the USA. Furthermore, all products are tested for purity and potency to ensure they meet company standards. Furthermore, hemp is extracted using the CO2 extraction method – widely believed to be the best extraction method resulting in the highest quality products possible.
- Third-Party Lab Tested: The company publishes third-party lab reports on its website for customers to view, which shows that they value transparency and are committed to being open with customers.
- Community: Hara is all about the community. The company has a strong presence on Instagram with nearly 23,000 followers. They post regularly and keep connected with their “insta community.” Hara also has a Facebook page that they also update regularly, but they only have a few hundred followers on here.
Hara CBD Negative Thoughts
One of the downsides of Hara Flow is that they have a lack of products and product options, especially when compared to other top brands. For instance, the CBD tincture is only available in two concentrations, and there is only one option for CBD capsules.
Another problem with Hara CBD is what we consider to be a bit of carelessness on the company website. There are quite a few grammatical errors on the “Our Story” page, which is rather unprofessional. There’s also a “Load More” option to read more about the company, but when you click it, no further information loads. Hopefully, they will fix these minor issues soon.
“The Hara CBD products have worked wonderfully for my anxiety. I use 1,000 mg CBD oil and the gummy bears.”
Hara CBD Products
- CBD Oil Drops: The Hara CBD oil is available in two concentrations; 500 mg and 1,000 mg. Both are high purity full-spectrum CBD mixed with organic peppermint oil and organic MCT oil.
- CBD Capsules: The Hemp Gems CBD Nootropic capsules are a unique blend of ingredients that may help to improve mood, feeling of wellbeings, and cognitive functioning. There are 30 capsules per container and a total CBD concentration of 600 mg – each capsule contains 20 mg of CBD.
- CBD Gummies: The Hara Gummies are available in two varieties; full-spectrum gummy bears and sour drops and two concentrations; 100 mg (10 pieces) and 300 mg (30 pieces). Both varieties are all-natural, vegan, and organic.
- CBD Vaporizers: The vape pen options include a full gram silver bullet cartridge, woke rechargeable pen, EVA Deluxe CBD vaping device, and Full gram woke pod.
- CBD Bath Bombs: The bath combs come in four varieties; Gold Spell, Awaken, Tobacco & Amber, and Tonka & Vetiver. Each one comes in a strength of 100mg.
Hara CBD Costs
- CBD Oil Drops: The 500 mg CBD oil costs $59.99 while the 1,000 mg option costs $99.99. However, if you buy two, you get 15% off, and there’s a 20% discount if you buy three of either.
- CBD Capsules: A container of 30 capsules retails for $69.99.
- CBD Gummies: The 10 piece option of each costs $19.99 while the 30 piece options retail for $59.99.
- CBD vaporizers: The silver bullet costs $49.99, the Woke Rechargeable is $75, EVA Deluxe $89.99, and Full Gram Woke Pod $39.99.
- CBD Bath Bombs: Each CBD bath bomb retails for $15.
“The Hara sour drops are delicious. They also help me to stay focus and are great for getting through the day.”
Final Thoughts on Hara CBD
Overall, Hara CBD is doing a great job of gaining traction in a marketplace that is already pretty crowded. The company was founded by a group of people who have a professional understanding of the fitness world and competing and a genuine belief in holistic therapy. By all accounts, they seem to be real advocates of CBD and are not a company hoping to make a quick buck.
The Hara Flow products are high-quality and verified by third-party testing. The company values transparency and is committed to building a community. Although they don’t have a good variety of product options, we would recommend this brand if you do find something that appeals to you.