New and innovative CBD products are hitting the market all the time, offering consumers more exciting ways to consume CBD. You can take CBD pretty much any way you want, but it’s most popular in oil form. CBD oil can easily be placed under the tongue and allowed to absorb or be mixed in with food.
Although CBD oil is one of the most popular and effective methods of taking CBD, it’s not always the most exciting. To make CBD more “fun,” companies are always expanding on and thinking of new ways that we can consume the supplement. Green Monkey CBD is one company that noticed a major gap in the market.
Despite there being such a wide variety of CBD products at our fingertips, no brand in the U.K. seemed to be selling CBD in drinkable form. And that’s when Green Monkey CBD entered the market with a carbonated energy drink infused with CBD. They all sell a few other products, which we will take a closer look at in this Green Monkey CBD review.
Green Monkey CBD Quick Summary
“Love these drinks. Leave me feeling energized and ready for the day ahead.”
Who Is Green Monkey CBD?
According to the company website, Green Monkey is the first carbonated drink infused with CBD in the United Kingdom. The brand also sells a wide range of other products, including capsules, balm, and drops. But, they have two different websites – one for the energy drink and the other selling all other products – which is rather confusing.
The CBD-infused energy drink is what really sets Green Monkey CBD apart from the rest of the market. This is a great CBD option that could be used by anyone, and it could even be a useful way to cut down on your caffeine intake.
Offering customers a quick and refreshing way to incorporate CBD into their daily lives, the Green Monkey drink is a great alternative to energy drinks – providing an energizing boost that will help keep you going throughout the day.
Unfortunately, neither of the websites contains much information about the company. But they do have a FAQ section that goes into detail about CBD. Here, it is subtly recommended that CBD newbies first try out oil so that they can determine their perfect dose.
The CBD drink website also has a “Pharmacy Backed” section. However, there is nothing more than a few words written, stating that the drinks are an alternative to caffeine-based drinks. We expected to find third-party lab reports or other scientific-reports available under this tab but had no such luck.
On their Facebook page, the company states that its products are backed by the Jhoots Pharmacy chain and AV Pharma, which is probably what they mean by “pharmacy-backed”.
Green Monkey CBD Highlights
- UK’s First Carbonated CBD Drink: It’s pretty impressive to think that this company has introduced the first product of its kind into the CBD market. Worldwide, there are very few companies that have thought to infuse beverages with CBD.
- Website Design: Although the website is lacking in information, it’s clear that a lot of money has been invested in the overall design. The site screams modern and revolutionary. It’s a clean, modern interface that manages to hit all the right senses with its bright green and flashy coloring.
- Social Media Presence: Green Monkey is a modern company that understands the importance of having an online presence, using all major social media platforms to keep customers updated with its latest products and deals. Customers can also ask questions and chat with the company via these platforms. You can follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Informative FAQ Section: This section provides all of the basic information that those new to CBD would want to know.
- Pharmacy-Backed: Based on the fact that the company puts such an emphasis on its products being pharmacy-backed, we can assume that they are high-quality and effective.
Green Monkey CBD: Negative Thoughts
For a company that claims to be offering “the first of something” in the United Kingdom – seemingly a big deal – Green Monkey hasn’t put a lot of effort into its website. While the overall design is professional, there is a serious lack of information. There is no “About Us” section and very little content on the site as a whole.
Confusingly, as we’ve already mentioned, there also seems to be two websites for the company. The first is greenmonkey.co.uk, which is dedicated to the CBD drink. The second is, which contains a little more information and more products. We’re not sure what the reason for this is, but it seems to be rather strange and puzzling.
“The first time I’ve ever tried a CBD-infused drink and I love it.”
Green Monkey CBD Products
- CBD Drink: There is 10 mg of CBD packed into every 150 ml can, offering a refreshing energy boost throughout the day. The drink is tropical fruit-flavored, with hints of grape and pineapple. Each can only contains 50 calories (less than most sodas). The drinks are available to purchase in packs of either 6, 12, or 24.
- CBD Drops: The CBD oil is available in three varieties: Natural, Spearmint, and Curcumin & Black Pepper. Each comes in strengths of either 2.5% or 5%.
- CBD Capsules: The capsules offer a super fast and convenient way to consume CBD throughout the day. They come in a bottle of 30 capsules and have a strength of 10%.
- CBD Balm: The balm comes in a 30 ml container and has a strength of 3%
Green Monkey CBD: Costs
- CBD Drink: A 6-pack sells for £16.99, 12-pack £29.99, and 24-pack £49.99.
- CBD Drops: The 2.5% strength drops cost £19.99, and 5% cost £37.99.
- CBD Capsules: You can buy a bottle of 30 capsules for £39.99.
- CBD Balm: The balm sells for £29.99.
“Love this alternative to caffeine based drinks. I drink one when I feel like I need a little pick-me-up.”
Final Thoughts on Green Monkey CBD
Green Monkey CBD is certainly taking the market by storm by introducing the UK’s first carbonated drink infused with CBD. Its other CBD products are just an added bonus. If it weren’t for the drink, many customers probably wouldn’t take much note of Green Monkey, simply because of the oversaturated market. It takes something completely new and innovative to make brands stand out these days – and that’s what Green Monkey is offering.
Overall we are impressed with Green Monkey CBD. This is a brand with a lot of promise, and we can definitely see CBD-infused drinks growing in popularity in the future. If you are looking for new and exciting ways to consume CBD, Green Monkey is a fantastic brand to check out.