Green Garden Gold is a world-class provider of CBD products. They aim to set the gold standard for CBD with high-quality CBD products and consummate transparency. With an ever-growing CBD market and new companies popping up left, right, and center, we want to tell you everything there is to know about different brands on the market. Today, we are doing a Green Garden Gold CBD review.
Green Garden Gold uses premium ingredients and seems to do a great job at striking a balance between offering many different products while maintaining focus and high standards for each offering. These products include CBD oils, topicals, CBD gummies and chewing gum, CBD honey and more.
There are many derivatives of cannabis for sale on the market, and they all claim to have various health benefits. Green Garden sells an impressive variety of these. Let’s take a closer look at this company and the products on offer.
Green Garden Gold CBD Quick Summary
“My son loves the taste of these gummies! We cut them in half. I’m not yet sure if they’ve made a big difference to his anxiety - it’s early days but will order more and may increase to whole gummy per day.”
Who is Green Garden Gold CBD?
Green Garden Gold was founded in 2014 by Australian-native Justin Barrick. The company is based in Dallas, Texas, and has grown to become a reputable manufacturer and supplier of CBD oil and hemp oil products in the United States.
Barrick also serves as president and CEO of the company and leads a team of health-conscious cannabis enthusiasts who are dedicated to customer service. The company has grown from humble beginnings to a full-fledged national brand trusted by many customers for premium CBD in various product offerings.
GreenGarden produces its products using organically grown Colorado hemp and supercritical CO2 extraction. From there, CBD products are manufactured in GMP certified facilities. The company oversees all facets of production.
The message that this company conveys is quite clear – they design products to enhance “total body wellness.” With prices ranging between $24 to $280, just about all tastes and budgets can be accommodated at this one-stop shop.
GreenGardenGold is continuously innovating in an effort to improve the profile of its products. It only features positive ingredients and develops new formulas to respond to increasing demand for products that are organic and pure.
Becoming an important player in the world of CBD, Green Garden Gold has generated a lot of media attention. It has been featured in several prominent news sources like High Times, USA Today, and Consumer Health Digest.
Green Garden Gold CBD Highlights
Here’s what we really love about Green Garden CBD:
- High-quality Products: The hemp used in these products is grown by meticulously selected Colorado farmers. The farmers uphold a commitment to monitor every aspect of the process to ensure quality hemp.
- CO2 Extraction: The company is able to accurately and safely extract compounds by using CO2 extraction methods. This is considered to be the safest and cleanest way to extract oils from the hemp plant and has become an industry standard. It leaves behind no traces of contaminants or residues.
- Loyalty Rewards Program: You can earn loyalty points when making purchases and then redeem points to use towards future orders. 1000 points are equivalent to $10. There are also other ways to earn points. For example, you can earn 25 points each day just for logging in to your account. You can also earn 200 points by reviewing Green Garden Gold products and sharing your experience. There are several other ways to earn more points.
- Teaming up with iHeart Media: Green Garden has partnered with iHeart Media to spread CBD awareness. The overall goal is to spread the word of CBD and how it could potentially help people suffering from chronic pain and stress.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $100: Spending more than $100 on CBD products isn’t usually a very high feat. A lot of the products sold by Green Garden can be purchased for much less, but they do offer free shipping if your order costs over $100. They also have quite an accommodating returns policy. It covers your order for 30 days during which you are able to return or exchange your product.
Green Garden Gold CBD: Negative Thoughts
One of the serious problems that we have with Green Garden Gold is that we have found no sign or indication that the company does third-party lab testing on their products. This always raises a red flag and shows a lack of transparency from the company.
We really hope that Green Garden Gold will decide to publish their lab results in the near future and make this information easily accessible to customers.
“I chew the capsules up and leave it in my mouth so that the effects kick in faster. Have some water near because the taste isn’t great but they’re very effective.”
Green Garden Gold CBD Products
- CBD Capsules: The capsules include full-spectrum softgels and Panidiol Joint Formula. Each softgel capsule contains 30 mg of CBD. One serving is one capsule.
- CBD Oils: The Green Garden CBD oil can be found in a variety of sizes, flavors, and dosage strengths. You can also choose between MCT and VG as a carrier agent for your CBD needs. There are four different varieties available; Hybrid, Indica, Sativa, and Blended.
- CBD Tasty Confections: Green Garden sells yummy gummies that provide users with CBD oil in the form of cute chewy sweets. These are great if you’re craving something sweet. One option is a pack of 24 gummies whereby each gummy contains 15 mg of CBD. Another option is a pack of 2 with each gummy containing 60 mg CBD. They also sell a 200 mg wildflower honey.
- CBD Topicals and Serums: The topical range of products includes CBD infused gel, serums, salves, analgesic gels, and CBD infused spray.
- Pet Products: The company sells a range of pet products so you can choose the best fit for you and your pets needs. These include oils, capsules, soft chew treats, and CBD oil treats.
Green Garden Gold CBD: Costs
- CBD Capsules: The full-spectrum softgels sell for $62.99, and the Panidiol Joint Formula costs $69.99
- CBD Oils: Prices range between $55.99 and $99.99 depending on the type of product and strength. You also have the option to purchase bundles.
- CBD Tasty Confections: The 2-pack costs $7.99 and the 24-pack costs $23.99. The honey is also sold for $23.99.
- CBD Topicals and Serums: All topicals sell for $29.99, except for the serum which costs between $49.99 and $67.49.
- Pet products: These products cost between $29.99 and $39.99 depending on the type of product.
“After my wife had surgery for ovarian cancer, the pain was so severe that no pain killer could help with the pain. This CBD oil was the only thing to give her any relief! Incredible product.”
Final Thoughts on Green Garden Gold CBD
Green Garden Gold prides itself on transparency, and you can see this in the comprehensive list of ingredients provided and intricate details given about their processes. We feel like the Green Garden products are a great way to achieve total body wellness and relieve anxiety and pain without the need to use conventional medication.
Green Garden’s mission is to enhance the lives of others by helping them to reach their wellness goals by offering a full line of world-class products.