Last year, on October 25, 2018, Glo CBD announced that they would be launching Glotabs – the first chewable CBD tablet to be brought to the market. In this Glo CBD review, we will tell you everything that there is to know about this new and exciting brand.
CBD tablets are a great way to get your daily dose of CBD. A few years ago, CBD oil was all the rage, but over the last few months, CBD capsules have been stealing a bit of the limelight. The introduction of Glo CBD tablets fits right into this trend.
Glo CBD Quick Summary
“My daughter suffers from fairly severe depression and we have seen a huge improvement since she started using Glo CBD. Very happy with the results.”
Who is Glo CBD?
As we mentioned, Glo CBD is the first company in the CBD market to introduce a chewable tablet. As stated on their website, their proprietary formula ensures to provide consumers with a safe, discreet and consistently dosed product every time.
Founded in Albuquerque, Glo CBD was born from a passion for healing and their products are made in a meticulously clean, FDA-inspected pharmaceutical manufacturing facility. In a largely unregulated marketplace, this company goes beyond what would be considered the standard for companies that produce CBD products.
As stated by Chief Communications Officer, Matt Kennicott, the company strives to provide consumers with the same information that they see about their products. This is why third-party lab tests are conducted on every batch, and the results are posted on the website to help provide transparency and honesty to consumers. Matt acknowledges that there are plenty of “bathtub tinctures and crock pot gummies” out there in the marketplace, with very little accountability towards ingredients and the manufacturing process.
Glo CBD, on the other hand, takes the quality of their products very seriously. Since the manufacturing takes place in an FDA inspected facility, every step of the process is strictly controlled, which ensures that you will get a consistent dose each time. This company doesn’t mess around when it comes to the health of their consumers and use third-party testing to ensure that ingredients are clean and ready for consumers to use.
Used by dozens of high-performance athletes that demand only the purest, cleanest ingredients, and who can’t afford to fail a drug test, and jeopardize their reputations and careers, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the highest quality CBD products possible with Glo CBD.
Glo CBD Highlights
Since Glo released the first chewable CBD tablet to the market, I’m sure that we can all agree that this an innovative brand, who is committed to providing consumers with convenient and effective products.
Here are a few of the other highlights of Glo CBD:
- Easy to dose: Each tablet contains at least 10 mg of CBD because the company understands that consistency is key when it comes to dosing. Also, content uniformity is tested in each batch to ensure that what they say is in the Glotab is actually in the Glotab (no more guessing on dosing).
- Lab formulated: All products are formulated and produced in an FDA regulated facility 210/211 compliant. Essentially, this confirms that all chewables are produced to be the highest-quality and the finest products on the market.
- 63 Tests: As leaders in the largely unregulated CBD industry, Glo CBD hasn’t cut any corners. They test for everything from spores and molds to heavy metals and other potential toxins. If you want to see test results – you can simply scan the QR code on the product bottle.
- Stable: Unlike capsules, tinctures, and other forms of CBD that degrade with heat and time, the Glo tablets are highly stable. This ensures that you will have a consistent product and thus experience every time you take one.
- Discreet: These tablets are designed to look like breath mints or vitamin, so you don’t have to deal with judgemental eyes focusing on you. There’s also no need for special equipment like droppers and batteries which makes these very convenient.
Glo CBD Review: Negative Thoughts
As always, there’s something that could be done better. When it comes to Glo CBD, there’s not a lot of information available on their website regarding the actual company. We don’t know who founded it, what their background is, when it was established, or anything else really.
We love CBD brands that have an insightful and complete “About” page on their website. It says a lot about the company and gives customers a “bigger picture” view of the brand as a whole. We certainly hope that Glo CBD will add more information to their site in time.
“These work wonderfully for acute anxiety. I feel a lot calmer and more in control when I take on Glo CBD tablet.”
Glo CBD Products
Glo CBD currently only sells one product, and it’s an elderberry flavored, 10 mg CBD chewable tablet. Each bottle contains 30 tablets which are made from CBD isolate extracted from hemp imported from Europe. Other active ingredients include natural elderberry flavoring, MCT oil, and stevia.
The MCT oil means that the tablets are easy to absorb. Free same day shipping is available in the United States.
Glo CBD: Costs
The Glo CBD chewable tablets are sold for $49.99 for a bottle of 30. There are currently no other products sold by Glo CBD.
“I have tried a few other brands of CBD Full Spectrum Products. The Glo CBD products are far more superior, clean and most effective I have experienced. Works wonderfully for joint pains.”
Final Thoughts on Glo CBD
This is still a fairly new brand, and their product line is very limited. In fact, it is exceptionally limited with only one product currently on offer. However, this isn’t a negative thing. This means that they are 100% focused on providing the best possible product. All their efforts go into this one product which can only be beneficial to consumers. Glo CBD is particularly loved by fitness personalities, athletes, and coaches. Thanks to their ambassador program with former UFC Welterweight Champion Carlos Condit, we suspect that more and more people will catch onto this brand in time.