As more CBD brands pop up on the market, it can be difficult for consumers to choose where to shop. Due to the ever-increasing popularity of CBD, there is almost too much choice, and it makes the shopping experience unpleasant for many customers. Reading reviews is a great way to stay on top of the CBD market. Today, the ShoppingCBD team is reviewing Fully Activated CBD.
Fully Activated is a company that specializes in the manufacturing of CBD-rich products. The brand was established around the classic principle of advertising: word of mouth. When you find something that works, you will want to tell everyone you know about it. With that concept in mind, Fully Activated produces an array of small batch-made CBD products to help both humans and pets manage a range of conditions.
The company has a strong focus on pets and is just as dedicated to helping our furry friends as they are to helping humans. Find out everything there is to know about this brand in our full review below.
Fully Activated CBD Summary
“Fantastic product. Works especially well for my depression and anxiety. I don’t know what I would do without it.”
Who Is Fully Activated CBD?
Fully Activated was founded by Nick Russo, who first started manufacturing CBD products ten years ago. However, he only officially launched the company in 2015. Nick’s journey toward understanding the natural potential of CBD began in the early 2000s when he was living with chronic pain and looking for solutions.
Driven by his passion to find an affordable, alternative approach to sustainable health and desperate to find relief, Nick began researching CBD. After giving CBD oil a try, he quickly discovered that it wasn’t only helpful for his spectrum of illnesses. It also seemed to alleviate the range of issues that were affecting a pack of rescue dogs living with his mother at the time. This included everything from emotional distress to skin and bone infections.
Blown away by the beneficial properties of CBD, Nick decided to move to Colorado and started crafting his own line of CBD products. He was driven by his love for others and his interest in health. Nick saw this as an opportunity to take his health into his own hands and ultimately lead others on a journey toward healing. He started out mixing his own CBD oil – initially made from hemp he himself had grown. But he eventually switched to using organic, CBD-rich hemp grown by a friend and fellow CBD enthusiast he met in Colorado.
The actual launch of Fully Activated CBD, though, was inspired by Nick’s late dog, Buca – the namesake of the brand’s dog treat line. Buca’s daily CBD regime kept her at ease and pain-free and inspired Nick to make CBD widely accessible to all people and their animals.
Today, Fully Activated crafts a range of CBD-infused products through attentive management and small batches. This process allows them to preserve a lot of the cannabinoids and phytochemicals found in hemp, resulting in a superior and more flavorful product.
Fully Activated CBD Highlights
Here are a few of the reasons we love Fully Activated CBD:
- Vast Range of Products: Fully Activated offers a range of CBD tinctures, coming in both an isolate and full-spectrum variety, as well as in a range of sizes and strengths. They also sell CBD isolate powder, vape juice, as well as a line of skin & body products, and of course, pet products.
- Dedication to Making CBD Accessible to Everyone: Fully Activated is a company that seems intent on ensuring that CBD is accessible to people from all walks of life. Offering affordable price points, discounts for senior citizens and deals for veterans and those on active duty are some of the ways they go about this.
- Colorado-Grown Hemp: Colorado is renowned for its hemp and cannabis products. Fully Activated uses hemp that is grown in Colorado and operates on a “farm-to-lab” approach, which is relatively small-scale. This helps to preserve the cannabinoid and terpene profile of each product, thereby resulting in high-quality end products.
- Community Contributions: Fully Activated is passionate about community work and enjoys supporting pet rescue organizations, musicians, sports, athletes, and philanthropic causes. Some of their current sponsorships include Rescued Friends Animal League, Great Dane Friends, Anthony Lee (Runner), National Xball League, and more.
Negative Thoughts on Fully Activated CBD
There is one major problem with Fully Activated CBD, and it’s that the company doesn’t publish third-party lab test results. In fact, they make no mention that their products are even tested by an independent laboratory. Lab tests verify product quality and potency, essentially confirming that a product is all that a brand claims it to be – i.e., it contains the stated amount of CBD and is free of harmful contaminants.
All reputable and trustworthy brands should make their third-party lab test results available for customers to view. The fact that Fully Activated doesn’t is a red flag.
Another downside is that the company doesn’t accept returns on any items. This means that you better be absolutely sure about your purchase before buying from Fully Activated. Many brands do allow for returns, at least on unopened products, and there is no real explanation as to why Fully Activated does not.
“I use the full-spectrum CBD oil for stress and to help me sleep. I’m an army vet and suffer from PTSD, and CBD is a great alternative to prescription drugs.”
Fully Activated CBD Products
- CBD Oil: The brand has two types of CBD tinctures; Pure CBD oil (which contains no THC) and full-spectrum CBD oil (which contains up to 0.3% THC). Both varieties are available in four strengths: 600mg, 1,200mg, 2,500mg, and 5,000mg.
- CBD Isolate: Fully Activated have three isolate options available; powder, slab, and terpsolate slab form. Each of the isolate tubs contains 99.6% pure, high-grade CBD, while the terposlate slab is 99.4% pure. The powder variety is available in sizes from 1 gram to 1,000 grams, while the CBD isolate in slab form comes in 1 gram to 28 gram sizes.
- Skin & Body: The Fully Activated topical range includes CBD salve (500mg – 2,000mg), CBD Burn Care (500mg), CBD Tattoo After Care (500mg), CBD Lip & Body Balm, and CBD Oil Roller.
- Vape Juice: The vape juice comes in the same varieties as the tinctures: Pure and Full-spectrum. Each option comes in a choice of two strengths: 1,500mg and 3,000mg.
- CBD for Pets: The human CBD tinctures are also pet-friendly, which means you and your furry friend can use the same CBD oil. However, they also offer tasty treats crafted especially for dog lovers. These treats are full-spectrum and contain 4mg of CBD; they’re available in a “Peanut Butter Banana” and “Pizza” flavor.
Fully Activated CBD Costs
- CBD Oil: The Pure CBD oil retails for between $35 and $185, while the full-spectrum line costs between $42.50 and $212.50.
- CBD Isolate: The Pure CBD Powder costs between $12 and $1,100, the CBD isolate in slab form retails for between $12 and $200, and finally, the CBD Terposlate Slab costs between $18.50 and $247.50.
- Skin & Body: The topical range costs between $8.75 and $87.50.
- Vape Juice: The 1,500mg CBD vape juice retails for $85, while the 3,000mg option costs $152.50.
- CBD for Pets: The treats retail for $10 for a 12-pack
“I have been using the salve for two months, and it has helped to relieve pain in my hands and knees.”
Final Thoughts on Fully Activated CBD
Fully Activated CBD comes across as a premier seller of top-grade CBD products. By producing in smaller batches and using American-grown hemp, they ensure optimal results through the use of their wide range of products. However, we are a little cautious about this brand purely because they don’t publish third-party lab results. Therefore, there is no way to verify many of the claims that have been made.
That said, most of the customer reviews on the brand appear to be very positive, so we do feel comfortable stating that this is a CBD brand worth trying. Additionally, the company has a strong focus on the community and is committed to helping both humans and animals. Fully Activated seems to be following all the right processes for producing high-quality products.